Exi5entialist's Allegations- Discussion and debate

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Cormac

Re: Exi5entialist's Allegations- Discussion and debate

Post by Cormac » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Not that Exi hasn't been an ass. He has.
FUCKERPUNKERSHIT!

Wanna buy some pegs Dave, I've got some pegs here...
You're my wife now!

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Post by Bella Fortuna » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:35 pm

I don't disagree, Cormac, but do we really need to dredge this stuff up again?
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

Cormac

Post by Cormac » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Just popped up today as an active post.
FUCKERPUNKERSHIT!

You're my wife now!

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Zombie thread returns! :shock:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Cormac wrote:Just popped up today as an active post.
Well, however the thread resurrected itself, this line certainly rings true:
Cormac wrote:Can't believe I missed this fun.

By the way. What PZ said about Pappa and every member of this forum was more actionable under defamation law than the allegations that exi made.

Just sayin'
A number of us made similar observations at the time, not just about what PZ said about people, but his threatening to post personal information about people in public, and wanting to let others post whatever they wanted on his forum.
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

Cormac

Post by Cormac » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:15 pm

klr wrote:
Cormac wrote:Just popped up today as an active post.
Well, however the thread resurrected itself, this line certainly rings true:
Cormac wrote:Can't believe I missed this fun.

By the way. What PZ said about Pappa and every member of this forum was more actionable under defamation law than the allegations that exi made.

Just sayin'
A number of us made similar observations at the time, not just about what PZ said about people, but his threatening to post personal information about people in public, and wanting to let others post whatever they wanted on his forum.
Is he still holding that line?

After him labelling us all rapists because we didn't lynch Pappa - collective guilt for failure to censor, and then he throws all his toys out of his pram in a public hissy fit, whinging that he doesn't want to moderate any more?

The guy is a joke.
FUCKERPUNKERSHIT!

You're my wife now!

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 pm

I don't know what he's doing now TBH. As long as he leaves us alone ...

Anyway, I think "feet of clay" comes to mind about PZ. He couldn't handle his own rowdy "followers" properly, let alone see past the black-and-white image he bought into regarding this whole business. Maybe he'll learn something from the whole sorry business.
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:26 pm

klr wrote:I don't know what he's doing now TBH. As long as he leaves us alone ...

Anyway, I think "feet of clay" comes to mind about PZ. He couldn't handle his own rowdy "followers" properly, let alone see past the black-and-white image he bought into regarding this whole business. Maybe he'll learn something from the whole sorry business.
'As long as he leaves us alone.' Fuck that bullshit, who gives a fuck what that bloated cunt thinks or does. If he wants a fight then bring it on, I have no time for that lying twat, fuck him, fuck him into the ground (tm.) I used to think we atheist were rational and had no time for ideology and he just brought all the theist accusations (aka communism) back to the drawing board. Well done P Z you sick cunt. Callisafragilisticexpialidocious 0r what ever his name is, sent a shiver up my spine when he pointed out the similarity between Tuol Sleng and A+. I remember visiting that old school in the early eighties and 2006. I no longer care about how good your intentions are or how noble your goals are. FUCK YOU if you have an ideology that everyone has to conform to then I will beat you to death with a baseball bat imbedded with razor blades coated with the ebola virus and still have a good nights sleep after the dirty deed. Seriously I think these fuckwits have set atheism back a couple of decades but are also useful in pointing out that freedom needs eternal vigilance. Ho in case I forgot P Z and that Blag hag cunt who started this stupidity know fuck all about history and should be countered at every level. To use a religious analogy 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions.'
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:28 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote:
klr wrote:I don't know what he's doing now TBH. As long as he leaves us alone ...

'As long as he leaves us alone.' Fuck that bullshit, who gives a fuck what that bloated cunt thinks or does. If he wants a fight then bring it on, I have no time for that lying twat, fuck him, fuck him into the ground (tm.) I used to think we atheist were rational and had no time for ideology and he just brought all the theist accusations (aka communism) back to the drawing board. Well done P Z you sick cunt. Callisafragilisticexpialidocious 0r what ever his name is, sent a shiver up my spine when he pointed out the similarity between Tuol Sleng and A+. I remember visiting that old school in the early eighties and 2006. I no longer care about how good your intentions are or how noble your goals are. FUCK YOU if you have an ideology that everyone has to conform to then I will beat you to death with a baseball bat imbedded with razor blades coated with the ebola virus and still have a good nights sleep after the dirty deed. Seriously I think these fuckwits have set atheism back a couple of decades but are also useful in pointing out that freedom needs eternal vigilance. Ho in case I forgot P Z and that Blag hag cunt who started this stupidity know fuck all about history and should be countered at every level. To use a religious analogy 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions.'
Next time, Dave, don't hold back so much!

:hehe:
And my gin!

Cormac

Post by Cormac » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:30 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:

:ask: :dunno:

Dave. I'm not quite sure where you stand on all this Ape Lust/PZ Myers stuff. Can you clarify?

:naughty:
FUCKERPUNKERSHIT!

You're my wife now!

Cormac

Post by Cormac » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:34 am

The other ridiculous aspect of those so called Skeptics is that having characterised all men as non-persons to be utterly ignored, and all women who disagree as gender*-traitors, they have systematically closed off the only feedback loops that could falsify any of their ideas.

All that is left are feedback loops that will reinforce errors, amplifying the bias. How decidedly unscientific.

*And what they really mean is "sex-traitor", gender being a word having to do with grammar.
FUCKERPUNKERSHIT!

You're my wife now!

colubridae
Custom Rank: Rank
About me: http://www.essentialart.com/acatalog/Ed ... Stars.html

Post by colubridae » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:37 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:

So that's a 'no' then? :hehe:
I have a well balanced personality. I've got chips on both shoulders

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:12 am

Shit I wish Dave would stop sitting on the fence - he's going to have splinters up his bum at this rate... :nono:
And my gin!