Rationalskepiticism,lol.

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Rationalskepiticism,lol.

Post by pErvinalia » Tue May 13, 2014 4:54 am

Hahaha! The selection of Weaver, Theropod and Metatron as mods is one of the fucking strangest decisions I have ever seen. I've never seen three people SO unsuited to being moderators. It would be like making me and Hackenslash moderators (although, I do have the ability to act professionally when I am called upon to do so).
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Mr.Samsa

Post by Mr.Samsa » Tue May 13, 2014 4:58 am

It's seriously fucked up but not as bad as thwoth as head mod.

piscator

Post by piscator » Tue May 13, 2014 5:28 am

Mr.Samsa wrote:It's seriously fucked up but not as bad as thwoth as head mod.
Or you. :ddpan:

Mr.Samsa

Post by Mr.Samsa » Tue May 13, 2014 5:31 am

piscator wrote:
Mr.Samsa wrote:It's seriously fucked up but not as bad as thwoth as head mod.
Or you. :ddpan:
.. But I'm not head mod.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue May 13, 2014 6:26 am

I should be head mod there. I'd sort all the fucking problems out. Start a campaign, Scott(numbers)!
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue May 13, 2014 6:37 am

rEvolutionist wrote:I should be head mod there. I'd sort all the fucking problems out. Start a campaign, Scott(numbers)!
They need to euthanize all the mods and let anarchy reign, it'll be a better place without the fuckwits forever trying to police people's speech.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Fallible
About me: pronoun; the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object.

Post by Fallible » Tue May 13, 2014 6:39 am

Mr.Samsa wrote:A cowardly little bird has told me that I've been coordinating my trolling of the ratskep mods from here.

I assume I've been using super secret code words that even I can't decipher since I wasn't aware of any trolling or coordinated attacks.

Who have I been working with, anybody know?
Secret trolling coordinator reporting for duty, sir! Now let's pick up our trolling coordinating where we left off er...one second...should be around here somewhere, no..? OK can someone point me towards our previous conversations where we were coordinating our trolling of ratskep? Nobody? No? Hmm. Well then. I guess Weaver must have pulled that accusation directly from his cornholio. Hi Weaver - you want to tell the people why you've started lying about the actions of others when any fucker can look at what's actually been said here, which so far has been me pratting about and swearing at Scot?
Don't be afraid of what they'll say.
Who cares what cowards think anyway?
They will understand one day,
One day.
- Yann Tiersen

Fallible
About me: pronoun; the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object.

Post by Fallible » Tue May 13, 2014 6:42 am

rEvolutionist wrote:I should be head mod there. I'd sort all the fucking problems out. Start a campaign, Scott(numbers)!
You'd stand a good chance. I think Senior Mod was offered to each and every one of us like party favours before finally being given to THWOTH after we had all laughed for about twenty minutes and then turned it down.
One day.
- Yann Tiersen

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue May 13, 2014 6:59 am

Fallible wrote:
You'd stand a good chance. I think Senior Mod was offered to each and every one of us like party favours before finally being given to THWOTH after we had all laughed for about twenty minutes and then turned it down.
Shoulda asked me. At least I have ethics I'm willing to stand by without compromise, which is more than I can say for anybody else at that ethical cesspool.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Fallible

Post by Fallible » Tue May 13, 2014 7:04 am

Yes, dear. You're very nice. :bored:
One day.
- Yann Tiersen

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue May 13, 2014 7:07 am

Seth wrote:
Fallible wrote:
Shoulda asked me. At least I have ethics I'm willing to stand by without compromise, which is more than I can say for anybody else at that ethical cesspool.
Yeah, it's your ethics that are the problem. The ethics of a sociopath. :tea:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue May 13, 2014 7:35 am

We don't have head mods here.

We are a group of equally bizarre individuals.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Fallible

Post by Fallible » Tue May 13, 2014 7:43 am

I wouldn't bat an eyelid if Seth or Tyrannical became head mod. My ability to be shocked evaporated when I found out both my parents voted for UKip.
One day.
- Yann Tiersen

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue May 13, 2014 7:44 am

Seth and Tyrannical already have head mods...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Mr.Samsa

Post by Mr.Samsa » Tue May 13, 2014 9:30 am

Fallible wrote:
I think it's a classic case of those who want the position are the least suited to holding it. It's a tough job to do well and that's why you need a good team behind you to call out your shit when you fuck up.

That's the ridiculous thing about Weaver calling us trolls for criticizing the mods - does he think we treated our mod team differently to the current mod team? I remember the shit that Starr and Stijn had to put up with but at the end of the day the point was about keeping everyone honest and fair. I sure as fuck wasn't trolling them and I'm obviously not trolling the current mods.

I just can't believe how mind numbingly moronic someone has to be to think any of the threads started in Feedback are there to troll the mods. Weaver appears to have appointed himself as leader of the morons.