Rationalskepiticism,lol.

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Fallible
About me: pronoun; the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object.

Re: Rationalskepiticism,lol.

Post by Fallible » Mon May 12, 2014 9:59 am

:lol:
Don't be afraid of what they'll say.
Who cares what cowards think anyway?
They will understand one day,
One day.
- Yann Tiersen

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Mon May 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Fallible wrote::lol:
:Erasb:

:fullmoon:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Mon May 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Seth wrote: Long time ago. Last time was Ireland in the 80s. Before that it was Austria, Germany, Switzerland and Scotland in the 70s. I won a free round trip flight to anywhere in the world from United in the first "scratch game" ever held. I sent in 150 postcards, got 150 tickets, and won with one of them.

That's cool. I won a truck once from that GM On-Star Hot Button promotion. Or whatever it was called. Only it wasn't a 4WD so it was useless here in New England. So I sold it back to the dealer for what ended up being half the sticker price. Then I had to pay taxes on the full value of the truck. So I didn't end up with much at the end. But still it was cool that I won a truck.
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon May 12, 2014 1:02 pm

The family of a mate of mine in the space of two weeks got 3rd place in a major lottery, and won the 1st and 2nd place prizes at a major function. Those prizes were a new car and a family trip to Thailand. Cunts.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Mon May 12, 2014 1:05 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:The family of a mate of mine in the space of two weeks got 3rd place in a major lottery, and won the 1st and 2nd place prizes at a major function. Those prizes were a new car and a family trip to Thailand. Cunts.
People like that...well, they should not be people like that :nono:
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

Fallible
About me: pronoun; the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object.

Post by Fallible » Mon May 12, 2014 1:21 pm

rainbow wrote:
Fallible wrote::lol:
:Erasb:

:fullmoon:
:pr5:
Don't be afraid of what they'll say.
Who cares what cowards think anyway?
They will understand one day,
One day.
- Yann Tiersen

Paula1

Post by Paula1 » Mon May 12, 2014 2:19 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:The family of a mate of mine in the space of two weeks got 3rd place in a major lottery, and won the 1st and 2nd place prizes at a major function. Those prizes were a new car and a family trip to Thailand. Cunts.
Most I ever win is a tenner or less on the lottery. :sulk:
....and when the lord comes down with his shiny rod of judgement he's gonna kick my heathen arse! -Tim Minchin

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue May 13, 2014 2:49 am

rEvolutionist wrote:Ha. Well I just visited ratskep to see if Seth's sock was still active, but he was banned a couple of weeks ago.
Sock? Who's sock? I have no idea what you're talking about.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Mr.Samsa

Post by Mr.Samsa » Tue May 13, 2014 2:53 am

A cowardly little bird has told me that I've been coordinating my trolling of the ratskep mods from here.

I assume I've been using super secret code words that even I can't decipher since I wasn't aware of any trolling or coordinated attacks.

Who have I been working with, anybody know?

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue May 13, 2014 3:01 am

tattuchu wrote:
Seth wrote: Long time ago. Last time was Ireland in the 80s. Before that it was Austria, Germany, Switzerland and Scotland in the 70s. I won a free round trip flight to anywhere in the world from United in the first "scratch game" ever held. I sent in 150 postcards, got 150 tickets, and won with one of them.

That's cool. I won a truck once from that GM On-Star Hot Button promotion. Or whatever it was called. Only it wasn't a 4WD so it was useless here in New England. So I sold it back to the dealer for what ended up being half the sticker price. Then I had to pay taxes on the full value of the truck. So I didn't end up with much at the end. But still it was cool that I won a truck.
Yah, taxes is a bitch on prizes. Cocksucking government...

It was my first use of computer technology. My dad had bought a "Redactron" to write his novel on, so I used it to produce the cards. A Redactron was an IBM Selectric typewriter attached to a computer the size of a filing cabinet with a tape drive on it. You could record keystrokes into the processor where they were saved to the tape, and you could create fields into which you could put variable data from a mailing list. It was used by legal firms and suchlike to print out nice-looking form letters.

The contest did not require that the card be handwritten, just that it have your name and address on it, so I programmed my name and address and the mailing address for the contest and spent a couple of hours sticking index cards into the Selectric.

I suspect I may be one of the reasons that you have to fill out such entries by hand now, so as to make it a pain in the ass to send more than a few entries.

I laughed all the way to Austria, where I got to sit in on a training session at the Spanish Riding School in Vennia...all by myself in the gallery, for five hours. I'd hoped to see a performance but the doorkeeper told me they weren't performing that week, and he had pity on me when I explained I'd come to Vienna specifically to visit the School and see the horses, and he took me to the gallery where I spent five hours in heaven watching those fabulous horses go through their paces. Much better than a performance, by far.

Then I went to Switzerland, to Grindelwald, to see the Eiger North Face, having read "The White Spider" and "Eiger, Wall of Death" as a boy. I arrived in the rain, but in the morning the sky was clear as a bell and I spent five days looking at the wall from various places in the valley. Those who might have seen Clint Eastwood in "The Eiger Sanction" will understand what I'm talking about.

Turns out it was the first time all spring/summer when the wall was visible. It had been cloudy and nasty for months before I got there. I'll try to find a photo, I know I scanned one.

Two things off my bucket list.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue May 13, 2014 3:39 am

Seth wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:Ha. Well I just visited ratskep to see if Seth's sock was still active, but he was banned a couple of weeks ago.
Sock? Who's sock? I have no idea what you're talking about.
:whistle:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue May 13, 2014 3:40 am

Mr.Samsa wrote:A cowardly little bird has told me that I've been coordinating my trolling of the ratskep mods from here.

I assume I've been using super secret code words that even I can't decipher since I wasn't aware of any trolling or coordinated attacks.

Who have I been working with, anybody know?
It's me! I am the evil mastermind!! Muahahahahah!

Mr.Samsa

Post by Mr.Samsa » Tue May 13, 2014 4:36 am

Are you the one who caused Theropod to go crazy and for Weaver to become a big baby who can only insult people through PM's?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue May 13, 2014 4:43 am

I'm pretty sure Weaver has no problem insulting people directly on the forum. He doesn't get sanctioned for it either. Theropod sounds like me, been living in the wilderness too long.

Mr.Samsa

Post by Mr.Samsa » Tue May 13, 2014 4:45 am

Quite possibly true, he's currently spamming the forum demanding that people suck his cock. Poor guy, must be desperate after only having dead animals to fuck for so many years :(