The Trial of Justin Vacula

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Re: The Trial of Justin Vacula

Post by Bella Fortuna » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Animavore wrote:
Pappa wrote:
Animavore wrote:Is no one going to besmirch him by tying him to a certain Transylvanian?

A bit slow on the smear campaign, people :)
Late.
Uh! How?
Weeks late. :coffee:
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Coito ergo sum wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
I'm well aware of the events that led up to him doc dropping as I lurk on the Slymepit a lot, mainly for the lulz. The cunt who doc dropped Pappa on Myer's blog justified it by saying it was freely available on this forum and we all know how angry that made us. For a so called leader (fuck off) of the atheist 'movement' and has a blog site and podcast, he acted like a fuckwit. He could have alluded to the fact her address was on line or even printed it while censoring it with x's. I have zero tolerance for doc dropping.

Edit: off/of
Except, it's not doc dropping if the person whose information is disclosed intentionally published the information publicly.
How so? If you print someone's address on a forum it is doc dropping, how can it be anything else. The fact that it is available somewhere else on the internet is neither here or there.

Edit: I/If
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:25 pm

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
I'm well aware of the events that led up to him doc dropping as I lurk on the Slymepit a lot, mainly for the lulz. The cunt who doc dropped Pappa on Myer's blog justified it by saying it was freely available on this forum and we all know how angry that made us. For a so called leader (fuck off) of the atheist 'movement' and has a blog site and podcast, he acted like a fuckwit. He could have alluded to the fact her address was on line or even printed it while censoring it with x's. I have zero tolerance for doc dropping.

Edit: off/of
Except, it's not doc dropping if the person whose information is disclosed intentionally published the information publicly.
How so? If you print someone's address on a forum it is doc dropping, how can it be anything else. The fact that it is available somewhere else on the internet is neither here or there.

Edit: I/If
Of course it is different. If a person wants their address kept private, they don't intentionally post it on a public website. It's not as if she didn't know she did it. She did it on purpose.

Image http://athmorality.blogspot.com/2012/10 ... -this.html

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:28 pm

"Kick sexists out of atheism"? Hahahahahahahaha. Oh Christ on a rubber fist, those loons diminish themselves with every single letter they type.

I'm seriously considering trying to get a convention in the U.K. going called Convention of Universal Non Theists.
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:23 am

Coito ergo sum wrote:He's picking a fight ....lol

http://www.skepticink.com/justinvacula/ ... nt-policy/
Students are anti-sex now? Things have changed since I was at Uni. Who the fuck I'm I going to invite back for a early morning shag in a lift. :cry:
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.