Female Freethinkers - a Survey

maiforpeace
Account Suspended at Member's Request

Female Freethinkers - a Survey

Post by maiforpeace » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:09 pm

The preliminary survey for female freethinkers is now online. If you haven't already received the message I sent out to the women who already contacted me, that doesn't mean you can't participate. The more women that do, the better the statistics will be.

Blair Scott
http://www.alabamaatheist.org/femalefre ... afb1968423
Atheists have always argued that this world is all that we have, and that our duty is to one another to make the very most and best of it. ~Christopher Hitchens~
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3534/379 ... 3be9_o.jpg[/imgc]

Millie
Double-D Atheist

Re: Female Freethinkers - a Survey

Post by Millie » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:38 pm

I completed the survey. It was interesting as it asked questions that I felt did not apply to my experiences (fewer woman Freethinkers, problems finding a Freethinking partner, etc). I think that it tells allot about the different regions. Very interesting. I hope that it gets enough participants from different areas to provide some insight as to the differences between regions and areas of the world.

:tup:

maiforpeace
Account Suspended at Member's Request

Post by maiforpeace » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Millie wrote:I completed the survey. It was interesting as it asked questions that I felt did not apply to my experiences (fewer woman Freethinkers, problems finding a Freethinking partner, etc). I think that it tells allot about the different regions. Very interesting. I hope that it gets enough participants from different areas to provide some insight as to the differences between regions and areas of the world.

:tup:
Yes that's what I thought too. I live in a very liberal area, and the number of females to males are much more equal than I suspect they would be in the south. Cool you participated, I too am interested to see what the survey reveals.
Atheists have always argued that this world is all that we have, and that our duty is to one another to make the very most and best of it. ~Christopher Hitchens~
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3534/379 ... 3be9_o.jpg[/imgc]

floppit
Forum Mebmer

Post by floppit » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:58 pm

I went to do it and got as far as 'What state do you live in?' with no UK option.

I don't know that I call myself a free thinker, I make mistakes and don't doubt at all that I have bias - despite efforts!

Anyway - I'll gladly give a little time, if you want it from the UK.
"Whatever it is, it spits and it goes 'WAAARGHHHHHHHH' - that's probably enough to suggest you shouldn't argue with it." Mousy.

Deep Sea Isopod
Bathynomus giganteus

Post by Deep Sea Isopod » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:39 pm

This is very dangerous territory. :?
I run with scissors. It makes me feel dangerous Image

devogue

Post by devogue » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:54 pm

I can't believe they've time to fill it in when there's so much ironing to be done. :nono: