Your country sucks ass

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Your country sucks ass

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:44 pm

In the interests of helping overcome our shared and immense butthurt, I offer this thread to bash all, but most importantly, your own.

--//--

Heart Disease in the United States

Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States.

One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease.

About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that’s 1 in every 4 deaths.

Heart disease costs the United States about $219 billion each year from 2014 to 2015. This includes the cost of health care services, medicines, and lost productivity due to death.

https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm

Joe

Re: Your country sucks ass

Post by Joe » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:39 pm

Forever Chemicals Are Widespread in U.S. Drinking Water
Of the more than 9,000 known PFAS compounds, 600 are currently used in the U.S. in countless products, including firefighting foam, cookware, cosmetics, carpet treatments and even dental floss. Scientists call PFASs “forever chemicals” because their chemistry keeps them from breaking down under typical environmental conditions. “One of the unique features of PFAS compounds is the carbon-fluorine bond,” explains David Andrews, a senior scientist at EWG. “That bond is incredibly strong.” Ultimately this means that if PFASs enter the environment, they build up. These chemicals can linger on geologic time scales, explains Chris Higgins, a civil and environmental engineer at the Colorado School of Mines.

Because of their widespread use, release and disposal over the decades, PFASs show up virtually everywhere: in soil, surface water, the atmosphere, the deep ocean—and even the human body. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Web site says that the agency has found PFASs in the blood of nearly everyone it has tested for them, “indicating widespread exposure to these PFAS in the U.S. population.” Scientists have found links between a number of the chemicals and many health concerns—including kidney and testicular cancer, thyroid disease, liver damage, developmental toxicity, ulcerative colitis, high cholesterol, pregnancy-induced preeclampsia and hypertension, and immune dysfunction.
Yeahbut, non-stick cookware. :fp:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:11 pm

I'm full of PFAS. :sadcheer:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:36 pm

Absolutely untrue! No donkey sucking in Oz! :lay:

We suck arse! :{D
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:09 pm

Hopefully, you get a gin break from time to time. :martini:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:41 pm

Floridaman don't SUCK no ass...
Attachments
I eat ass.png
I eat ass.png (322.59 KiB) Viewed 8736 times
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:06 pm

:lol:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:18 pm

Joe wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:39 pm
Of the more than 9,000 known PFAS compounds, 600 are currently used in the U.S. in countless products, including firefighting foam, cookware, cosmetics, carpet treatments and even dental floss. Scientists call PFASs “forever chemicals” because their chemistry keeps them from breaking down under typical environmental conditions. “One of the unique features of PFAS compounds is the carbon-fluorine bond,” explains David Andrews, a senior scientist at EWG. “That bond is incredibly strong.” Ultimately this means that if PFASs enter the environment, they build up. These chemicals can linger on geologic time scales, explains Chris Higgins, a civil and environmental engineer at the Colorado School of Mines.

Because of their widespread use, release and disposal over the decades, PFASs show up virtually everywhere: in soil, surface water, the atmosphere, the deep ocean—and even the human body. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Web site says that the agency has found PFASs in the blood of nearly everyone it has tested for them, “indicating widespread exposure to these PFAS in the U.S. population.” Scientists have found links between a number of the chemicals and many health concerns—including kidney and testicular cancer, thyroid disease, liver damage, developmental toxicity, ulcerative colitis, high cholesterol, pregnancy-induced preeclampsia and hypertension, and immune dysfunction.
So what you're saying is there's a chance I've got teflon arteries. :biggrin:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:31 pm

laklak wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:41 pm
Floridaman don't SUCK no ass...
Slow cooked with lots of spice would be the way to go, I suspect...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:00 am

Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:18 pm
Joe wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:39 pm

So what you're saying is there's a chance I've got teflon arteries. :biggrin:
:funny: Well, it would be a big advantage to have nothing able to stick to your artery walls!

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:27 pm

Federal education data released today by the National Center for Homeless Education (the U.S. Department of Education’s technical assistance center) show that public schools identified 1.5 million children and youth experiencing homelessness in the 2017-2018 school year – an 11% increase over the previous school year and the highest number ever recorded nationally.
Under federal early care, child nutrition, and education law, children and youth are considered homeless if they are staying in shelters, cars, motels, or with other people temporarily due to lack of alternatives. While students experiencing homelessness move frequently between living situations in the course of a school year, schools are required to keep data only on where students are located when they are first identified as homeless. According to the 2017-2018 school year data:

The number of homeless students in unsheltered situations (cars, parks, streets, etc.) more than doubled between 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 (104% increase).

The number of homeless students staying in emergency shelters or transitional housing decreased by 2%.

The number of homeless students staying in motels increased by 17%.

The number staying with other people temporarily due to lack of alternatives increased by 9%.
https://schoolhouseconnection.org/publi ... and-youth/

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:37 pm

My country sucks ass.

Saw a racist outburst at the race I was photographing. There was a place serving food to runners and volunteers. I didn't see the precedent for this, but heard shouting, and looked over to see a man (not runner OR volunteer) holding a plate of their food, and shouting that they were fucking assholes, and they should go back where they came from. Usual crap, I guess.

Between photos, I made it a point to go over and find out where I could go buy their food (the event was catered - they weren't selling to individuals)

As I went over, not knowing what to say, I overheard a few of the participants apologizing for what they went through. My neighbours are mostly good.

Makes me wonder though...if everyone just lets the ranting asshole walk away peacefully, how can it stop? I certainly didn't know how to intervene (except asking the cook where I could buy their stuff) and lots of other, closer people also let it be until after the nutcase bigot walked away. (did I mention WITH his plate of food?)

Anyway, I'll be taking my sweetheart out for an African picnic, as this place doesn't have a brick&mortar restaurant, but instead puts up a tent at the farmers market, and caters. Smelled yummy. Cook looked trustworthy.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:32 am

Virtue signalling.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:39 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:37 pm
My country sucks ass.

Saw a racist outburst at the race I was photographing. There was a place serving food to runners and volunteers. I didn't see the precedent for this, but heard shouting, and looked over to see a man (not runner OR volunteer) holding a plate of their food, and shouting that they were fucking assholes, and they should go back where they came from. Usual crap, I guess.

Between photos, I made it a point to go over and find out where I could go buy their food (the event was catered - they weren't selling to individuals)

As I went over, not knowing what to say, I overheard a few of the participants apologizing for what they went through. My neighbours are mostly good.

Makes me wonder though...if everyone just lets the ranting asshole walk away peacefully, how can it stop? I certainly didn't know how to intervene (except asking the cook where I could buy their stuff) and lots of other, closer people also let it be until after the nutcase bigot walked away. (did I mention WITH his plate of food?)

Anyway, I'll be taking my sweetheart out for an African picnic, as this place doesn't have a brick&mortar restaurant, but instead puts up a tent at the farmers market, and caters. Smelled yummy. Cook looked trustworthy.
You are politically aligned with the bigot, dumbass.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:39 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:32 am
Virtue signalling.
Trolling
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.