A message to the people of Sweden

For (slightly) serious discussion of things involving balls and a lot of effort (that aren't sex!)
Xamonas Chegwé
Bouncer
Bouncer
About me: I have prehensile eyebrows.
I speak 9 languages fluently, one of which other people can also speak.
When backed into a corner, I fit perfectly - having a right-angled arse.

A message to the people of Sweden

Post by Xamonas Chegwé » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Alfred Nobel, Björn Borg, Ingrid Bergman, Dag Hammerskjöld, Anita Ekberg, Ace of Base, Björn & Benny, BJÖRN AND BENNY!

Your boys took one HELL of a beating! :biggrin:
A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.
Salman Rushdie
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
House MD
Who needs a meaning anyway, I'd settle anyday for a very fine view.
Sandy Denny
This is the wrong forum for bluffing :nono:
Paco
Yes, yes. But first I need to show you this venomous fish!
Calilasseia
I think we should do whatever Pawiz wants.
Twoflower
Bella squats momentarily then waddles on still peeing, like a horse
Millefleur

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Re: A message to the people of Sweden

Post by Rum » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Xamonas Chegwé wrote:Alfred Nobel, Björn Borg, Ingrid Bergman, Dag Hammerskjöld, Anita Ekberg, Ace of Base, Björn & Benny, BJÖRN AND BENNY!

Your boys took one HELL of a beating! :biggrin:
Our guys kicked a ball around a field and got it into a spot you tried to stop us doing, better than you guys did to us!

Yay?

Mallardz
Definitely not Even Liam!

Post by Mallardz » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Well at least we can pretend we care and claim to be better than another nation at football for a brief period.
Ratz it's more addictive than facebook and more fun than crack!

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:44 pm

England v. Sweden never fails to entertain, mostly because neither team can defend properly against another team plays like they do. :biggrin:
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

PsychoSerenity
"I" Self-Perceive Recursively

Post by PsychoSerenity » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:07 pm

I tried my best, but I failed to get excited about this.
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

Clinton Huxley
19th century monkeybitch.

Post by Clinton Huxley » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:16 am

I noticed that Alan Hansen is looking increasingly like Carl Sagan
"I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled"

AND MERRY XMAS TO ONE AND All!

Imagehttp://25kv.co.uk/date_counter.php?date ... 20counting!!![/img-sig]

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard
About me: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in each hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Post by redunderthebed » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:32 am

Clinton Huxley wrote:I noticed that Alan Hansen is looking increasingly like Carl Sagan
The same fuckwit that said that man utd would win nothing with young players? :ask:

Well played you bitter old scouse git. :clap:
Trolldor wrote:Ahh cardinal Pell. He's like a monkey after a lobotomy and three lines of cocaine.
The Pope was today knocked down at the start of Christmas mass by a woman who hopped over the barriers. The woman was said to be, "Mentally unstable."

Which is probably why she went unnoticed among a crowd of Christians.
Cormac wrote: One thing of which I am certain. The world is a better place with you in it. Stick around please. The universe will eventually get around to offing all of us. No need to help it in its efforts...

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:10 am

Lucky England. The ball managed to bounce off one of your players twice and into the goal. If you actually stopped criticising everything your football team does while trying desperately to link it to world war two and supported them, they might be enthused enough to actually play, then they'd be unstoppable (except for in penalties)
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 am

PsychoSerenity wrote:I tried my best, but I failed to get excited about this.
I'd be very excited if a swedish girl football team wanted to play with my balls.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

klr

Post by klr » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:33 pm

I'm afraid it was Churchill et al took the beating tonight in the new Swedish national stadium - 4-2.

Just wait until you see Ibrahimović's fourth goal. I've never seen anything like it, but you could see even in real time what he was trying to do. No words will do it justice, so wait until it appears on YouTube. :levi:
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard
About me: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in each hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Post by redunderthebed » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:50 pm

England lost and Australia won for the first time in 40 years in South Kolea! :{D

Psy and the hot dancers in the video clip FBM Ban-ki moon and park ji-sung your boys took a hell of a beating! :biggrin: :tut:
Trolldor wrote:Ahh cardinal Pell. He's like a monkey after a lobotomy and three lines of cocaine.
The Pope was today knocked down at the start of Christmas mass by a woman who hopped over the barriers. The woman was said to be, "Mentally unstable."

Cormac wrote: One thing of which I am certain. The world is a better place with you in it. Stick around please. The universe will eventually get around to offing all of us. No need to help it in its efforts...

klr

Post by klr » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Watch and be amazed:

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard

Post by redunderthebed » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:06 pm

I see it but i don't quite believe it. :shock:

klr

Post by klr » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Thousands of schoolkids are going to be trying that tomorrow morning, and hurting themselves when they land on a concrete playground. :D

devogue

Post by devogue » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:15 pm

That didn't actually happen. It couldn't possibly happen.