Blackburn relegated.

For (slightly) serious discussion of things involving balls and a lot of effort (that aren't sex!)
redunderthebed
Commie Bastard
About me: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in each hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Blackburn relegated.

Post by redunderthebed » Tue May 08, 2012 6:55 am

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

See ya next season bastard rovers!

:{D
Trolldor wrote:Ahh cardinal Pell. He's like a monkey after a lobotomy and three lines of cocaine.
The Pope was today knocked down at the start of Christmas mass by a woman who hopped over the barriers. The woman was said to be, "Mentally unstable."

Which is probably why she went unnoticed among a crowd of Christians.
Cormac wrote: One thing of which I am certain. The world is a better place with you in it. Stick around please. The universe will eventually get around to offing all of us. No need to help it in its efforts...

John_fi_Skye
About me: I'm a sentimental old git. I'm a mawkish old bastard.

Re: Blackburn relegated.

Post by John_fi_Skye » Tue May 08, 2012 7:22 am

Poor Steve. Always looked as if he wasn't coping.
Pray, do not mock me: I am a very foolish fond old man; And, to deal plainly, I fear I am not in my perfect mind.

Blah blah blah blah blah!

Memo to self: no Lir chocolates.

Life is glorious.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue May 08, 2012 8:20 am

I lolled.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Jesus_of_Nazareth

Post by Jesus_of_Nazareth » Tue May 08, 2012 9:39 am

John_fi_Skye wrote:Poor Steve. Always looked as if he wasn't coping.
Leaving aside that he wasn't very good as a manager - he was hamstrung by the Owners. Apart from them not understanding the football business (Machiavelli meets Madoff....and the 3 stooges!) they either simply don't have the money or didn't want to spend it (I suspect the former).

My bet is that the Owners will pocket the 3 years of Relegation payments and that Blackburn will next slide into Div 1. or 2 :hehe: .....and once the payments have dissapeared the Club will do a Portsmouth.

Jack Walker must be spinning in his grave!, he set that Club up to be self supporting after his death, and owned by a Trust - so was never intended to be sold. Obviously Trustees can find reasons to change the original plan ($$$ helps - and in Football plenty of that "floating" around), but what they should have done is decided that a self supporting club in a division lower (with the prospect of a return) was better than losing a punt on staying in the Premiership and ending up broke.....of course the supporters may have bitched, but they have to accept that they are a piss arsed little club located on the edge of nowhere :hehe: . Well, they do now! :hehe:
Get me to a Nunnery :soup:

"Jesus also thinks you're a Cunt - FACT" branded leisure wear now available from selected retailers. Or simply send a prayer to the usual address.

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Tue May 08, 2012 10:06 am

redunderthebed wrote::funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Ah well, I suppose if Man U can't win the title, seeing Blackburn Rovers get relegated is second prize. :tea:
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard
About me: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in each hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Post by redunderthebed » Tue May 08, 2012 11:18 am

klr wrote:
redunderthebed wrote::funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Ah well, I suppose if Man U can't win the title, seeing Blackburn Rovers get relegated is second prize. :tea:
Correct however Man Utd are still in it even though its a fucking long shot!.

FUCKING CMON QPR!
Trolldor wrote:Ahh cardinal Pell. He's like a monkey after a lobotomy and three lines of cocaine.
The Pope was today knocked down at the start of Christmas mass by a woman who hopped over the barriers. The woman was said to be, "Mentally unstable."

Which is probably why she went unnoticed among a crowd of Christians.
Cormac wrote: One thing of which I am certain. The world is a better place with you in it. Stick around please. The universe will eventually get around to offing all of us. No need to help it in its efforts...