The Mighty Clarets.

For (slightly) serious discussion of things involving balls and a lot of effort (that aren't sex!)
AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Re: The Mighty Clarets.

Post by AshtonBlack » Tue May 26, 2009 5:53 am

....... hangover. :cry:

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

normal
!
!
About me: meh

Post by normal » Tue May 26, 2009 6:45 am

The Mighty Green Clarinets?  
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Douglas Adams

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Re: NO NAY NEVER!

Post by AshtonBlack » Tue May 26, 2009 11:17 am

redunderthebed wrote:
Vikki wrote:And next year, they'll be back in the Championship. :drunk:
Silence tard. :Erasb:

I'm stunned really there was a part of me that just wanted run out in the street and start yelling and singing and there was a part of me going "WTF burnley in the EPL?!.

Fucking happy days we might go straight down but if we put up a good fight in the EPL and don't disgrace ourselves I'll be happy and it will add another chapter in Burnley great history. :-)

Most of all i cant wait to play the bastard Rovers next season bring it onnnnnnn :D

You're a Burnley fan? Thats fantastic!

UTC!!!

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard
About me: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in each hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Post by redunderthebed » Tue May 26, 2009 11:42 am

Owen Coyle is God! All hail Coyle!

As the burnley wikipedia page said. :hehe:

It's true though. :mrgreen:

What does UTC mean? i forget im rather wasted. :doh:
Trolldor wrote:Ahh cardinal Pell. He's like a monkey after a lobotomy and three lines of cocaine.
The Pope was today knocked down at the start of Christmas mass by a woman who hopped over the barriers. The woman was said to be, "Mentally unstable."

Which is probably why she went unnoticed among a crowd of Christians.
Cormac wrote: One thing of which I am certain. The world is a better place with you in it. Stick around please. The universe will eventually get around to offing all of us. No need to help it in its efforts...

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Tue May 26, 2009 11:53 am

redunderthebed wrote:Owen Coyle is God! All hail Coyle!

Up the Clarets!

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard
About me: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in each hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Post by redunderthebed » Tue May 26, 2009 12:00 pm

AshtonBlack wrote:

Up the Clarets!
Like i said. :doh:

Trolldor wrote:Ahh cardinal Pell. He's like a monkey after a lobotomy and three lines of cocaine.
The Pope was today knocked down at the start of Christmas mass by a woman who hopped over the barriers. The woman was said to be, "Mentally unstable."

Cormac wrote: One thing of which I am certain. The world is a better place with you in it. Stick around please. The universe will eventually get around to offing all of us. No need to help it in its efforts...

Vikki

Post by Vikki » Thu May 28, 2009 12:27 am

WTF, thought you were Man U?

Achtland
About me: O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you

Post by Achtland » Thu May 28, 2009 12:34 am

i hear your manager is going to celtic next year vikki :nono:

not looking like a good start to the prem for you sry

Vikki

Post by Vikki » Thu May 28, 2009 3:43 am

Achtland wrote:i hear your manager is going to celtic next year vikki :nono:

lol x2

lol 1: My Manager is not going anywhere, unfortunately for us. Sack Merrick, etc.
lol 2: You thinking I go for Burnley.

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard

Post by redunderthebed » Thu May 28, 2009 5:21 am

Vikki wrote:
Achtland wrote:i hear your manager is going to celtic next year vikki :nono:

lol 1: My Manager is not going anywhere, unfortunately for us. Sack Merrick, etc.
Why do you tards want to get rid of Ernie?.Don't get me wrong i hate the ginge bastard as much as the next red but he has won you two toilet seats and finish top twice wtf more do you want?. :nono:

Who said that our Owen is going to the ceptic scum?! :lay: :mob: i hate those cunts fuck off celtic!

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Thu May 28, 2009 5:26 am

Coyle has said he's not going anywhere... (phew!)

Here

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard

Post by redunderthebed » Thu May 28, 2009 5:34 am

AshtonBlack wrote:Coyle has said he's not going anywhere... (phew!)

Here
That's it lad! tell the ceptic bastards to fuck off! :mob:

Owen Coyle is brilliant have i told you before? :biggrin:

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Thu May 28, 2009 5:39 am

redunderthebed wrote:
AshtonBlack wrote:Coyle has said he's not going anywhere... (phew!)

Here
That's it lad! tell the ceptic bastards to fuck off! :mob:

Owen Coyle is brilliant have i told you before? :biggrin:
Aye! Let's see how he does next season, with a bit of money ( probably about £20 million) to spend!

UTC!

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10

Vikki

Post by Vikki » Thu May 28, 2009 6:33 am

redunderthebed wrote: Why do you tards want to get rid of Ernie?.Don't get me wrong i hate the ginge bastard as much as the next red but he has won you two toilet seats and finish top twice wtf more do you want?. :nono:
Did we look like we finished strongly? FFS we lost against the Mariners and Shitney mid-season. Wtf was that about? Don't hate him that much (or as much as some supporters do), but do agree he makes some decisions that don't really fit in with the club. We repeatedly start Thwaite in the starting 11? Why is Stephen Pace still on our books? Why didn't Lopez or Ney Fab get more game time? Why the fuck hasn't Mitch Langerak got a game yet. Let go of Theo ffs, he's past it. Not to mention the continuous insistance on the long passes in the game which only served to lose possession & control, over and over again.

Still, I count my blessings. At least we haven't got Vidmar. He wears sponsors on his shirt collar ffs.

"Pissants!"

rofl rofl rofl what a fucking TWAT.