The Thread Where Cunt Discusses Things

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: The Thread Where Cunt Discusses Things

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:51 am

We've all tried to discuss things with you in the various threads you are involved in. You've shown you aren't interested, and tend to troll instead.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:06 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:51 am
We've all tried to discuss things with you in the various threads you are involved in. You've shown you aren't interested, and tend to troll instead.
Maybe our member from Yellowknife just can't focus on any one issue for more than a minute. Has anyone seen a post of his in which he managed to write an entire paragraph consisting of a single, coherent train of thought?

Such an incapability would explain the preponderance of random memes; no train of thought required. It also explains how he spreads his many brief preoccupations with keywords or phrases all over the place without ever expanding on what they are about. Take his latest one, for instance, "Friends Of Disney" (his capitalisation). In the past 11 days he has used that expression 14 times and spread it across 8 threads.

1 in "US Election 2020
1 in "The Thread of Democrats"
1 in "Republicans: continued"
1 in "Spygate is unravelling"
3 in "Russia invades Ukraine again?"
1 in "Conspiracy Theories"
1 in "Meanwhile, in Florida..."
5 in "Media Bias"

Despite the frequent mentions he provides precious little information about "Friends Of Disney". All we get is some allusions concerning illicit sex. Apparently there might be a connection between Disney Corp. and sex trafficking/underage sex. Details are scarce. There certainly is no coherent argument that it exists.

So, yeah, I am wondering if our member from Yellowknife is capable of coming up with a coherent train of thought. Perhaps his trolling is a sign of frustration concerning that.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:19 am

Very good points. I hadn't considered that.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:23 am

"Friends of Disney" seems to be a Mickey Mouse argument to me... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:27 am

JimC wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:23 am
...and quite a goofy one to boot.

*ducks* :scurred:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:28 am

It's not even an argument at all. It's just another of his buzzwords that he regurgitates to excess.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:04 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:28 am
It's not even an argument at all. It's just another of his buzzwords that he regurgitates to excess.
JimC was more intent on punning than discussing our member from Yellowknife's posts, and I thought I'd chime in.

But yes, it's just another cascade of buzzwords.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:33 pm

Hermit wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:27 am
JimC wrote:

Nobody can hide from the Plutocracy !

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:37 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Hermit wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:27 am
JimC wrote:

Nobody can hide from the Plutocracy !
:hehe:

So, does this mean our friend's thinking is cartoonish?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:56 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:28 am
Anybody watching stuff that is disney property, like, say, marvel character movies or series, is a disney friend, and therefore ought to be disfellowshipped
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:41 pm

Hermit wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:06 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:51 am
Maybe our member from Yellowknife just can't focus on any one issue for more than a minute. Has anyone seen a post of his in which he managed to write an entire paragraph consisting of a single, coherent train of thought?

Such an incapability would explain the preponderance of random memes; no train of thought required. It also explains how he spreads his many brief preoccupations with keywords or phrases all over the place without ever expanding on what they are about. Take his latest one, for instance, "Friends Of Disney" (his capitalisation). In the past 11 days he has used that expression 14 times and spread it across 8 threads.

1 in "US Election 2020
1 in "The Thread of Democrats"
1 in "Republicans: continued"
1 in "Spygate is unravelling"
3 in "Russia invades Ukraine again?"
1 in "Conspiracy Theories"
1 in "Meanwhile, in Florida..."
5 in "Media Bias"

Despite the frequent mentions he provides precious little information about "Friends Of Disney". All we get is some allusions concerning illicit sex. Apparently there might be a connection between Disney Corp. and sex trafficking/underage sex. Details are scarce. There certainly is no coherent argument that it exists.

So, yeah, I am wondering if our member from Yellowknife is capable of coming up with a coherent train of thought. Perhaps his trolling is a sign of frustration concerning that.
Project Veritas (I sure hope you haven't fallen for the media smears about their work) exposed ABC news hiding the Epstein story, to preserve their relationship with Randy Andy.

ABC is a Disney property. They own a lot of other shit, too. Like many of our cultural stories.

But 'Friends Of Epstein' is not as clear, since he was a small player.

Did anyone catch the comments Bill Gates' ex-wife made about his relationship with Epstein? Or was that passed over by the 'Friends Of Disney' media companies?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:23 am

You have a point about the corporate media having a role in setting the agenda of public and political discourse, but favouring the court reporting of, and propaganda for, the proto fascist right wing is not the kind of 'balance' you've been primed - by another section of the corporate media machine - to think it is.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:31 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:23 am
You have a point about the corporate media having a role in setting the agenda of public and political discourse, but favouring the court reporting of, and propaganda for, the proto fascist right wing is not the kind of 'balance' you've been primed - by another section of the corporate media machine - to think it is.
Geez, it's almost like you just tried to impinge Project Veritas without offering facts.

That's what would happen if a smear by the Friends Of Disney was effective.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:41 pm

How privileged are we that we sit around discussing absolutely nothing with all seriousness... --friends of disney :lol: Man is bored out of his mind.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:48 pm

How would you better describe the group, Sean Hayden?

I'm trying to convey that a super-rich corporate interest has been caught doing certain kinds of lying...consistently, and predictably.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: