Bullshit is useful

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Bullshit is useful

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:27 pm

The WHO is clearly under the political influence of the Chinese government.

Probably not a good idea to trust either group about this particular issue.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:30 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:55 am
I think it's reasonable to fall on the side of Trump being an incompetent fool, as he's been an incompetent fool for the last 4 years. Parsimony.
The only less competent fools must be his opposition.
Fail. His opposition are out-polling him.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:35 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:27 pm
But Dutchy says it's under the control of the US. Which conspiracy theory is a guy to believe??
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:06 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:30 pm
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
I think it's reasonable to fall on the side of Trump being an incompetent fool, as he's been an incompetent fool for the last 4 years. Parsimony.
For the last 4 years, the Dems have focused on impeachment. Right up until they backed off for this virus. Now, they are already planning to investigate his actions again. Probably impeach him again.

That's what I'm referring to when I refer to them as 'less competent fools'. They tried, and failed so publicly and gloriously that only you, one or two other TDS-afficianados and CNN still think otherwise.
pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:35 pm
Cunt wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:27 pm
But Dutchy says it's under the control of the US. Which conspiracy theory is a guy to believe??
One of the directors of the WHO was asked about an issue around Tiawan. He pretended to not hear the question.
Then, he broke the connection.
Then, when reconnected, he declined to answer and moved on.

Do you know why? Are you familiar with that dispute (between China and Taiwan)?

Why do you think the WHO seemed to take a side, around that issue?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:22 am

Why don't you understand that most of us have learned to ignore your persistent, annoying questions?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:24 am

Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
For the last 4 years, the Dems have focused on impeachment. Right up until they backed off for this virus. Now, they are already planning to investigate his actions again. Probably impeach him again.

That's what I'm referring to when I refer to them as 'less competent fools'. They tried, and failed so publicly and gloriously that only you, one or two other TDS-afficianados and CNN still think otherwise.
And yet he's still being out-polled by his opponents.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:55 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:24 am
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:

Maybe they should impeach him again. They've had one...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:56 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:22 am
Why don't you understand that most of us have learned to ignore your persistent, annoying questions?
Why would it bother you to read questions?

If you don't have an interest in certain bullshit, can't you just pass it by? Feel free to ignore this one, to indicate your agreement.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:57 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:24 am
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:

Barring unforeseen changes Trump will win in November. Never mind his mishandling of the Covid-19 virus. The pandemic is actually helping him. Trump's approval rating has improved by 3.5 percentage points in the past two weeks.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:43 am

Hermit wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:57 am
Barring unforeseen changes Trump will win in November. Never mind his mishandling of the Covid-19 virus. The pandemic is actually helping him. Trump's approval rating has improved by 3.5 percentage points in the past two weeks.

Don't be so sure, I'm still sticking with Biden NOT being the candidate. I don't know who is, or if they will do better, but no-one believs Biden can do it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:54 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:43 am
Don't be so sure, I'm still sticking with Biden NOT being the candidate. I don't know who is, or if they will do better, but no-one believs Biden can do it.
Ever mindful of the saying "a week is a long time in politics", I make no claims to certainty. Unforeseen changes do happen, especially in politics. Hence the qualifier at the start of my post.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:19 am

Hermit wrote:
Trump's approval rating has improved by 3.5 percentage points in the past two weeks.
- Among his base.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:24 am

I wonder if Trump's popularity will stay high when the bodies begin to pile up? Then we have to also remember that a lot of his older base seem to be willing to sacrifice themselves at the altar of the Free Market. How will that shift demographics?
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:31 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:43 am
Hermit wrote:

The polls show he can do it. Surely it's too late for another candidate to come forward. Majority of delegates have already been won.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:36 am

Animavore wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:19 am
Hermit wrote:
Trump's approval rating has improved by 3.5 percentage points in the past two weeks.
- Among his base.
(Dis)approval ratings imply electoral appeal, animavore. Trump's electoral appeal has improved by 3.5 percentage points in the past fortnight.