Yet more problematic stuff

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Yet more problematic stuff

Post by Cunt » Tue May 19, 2020 4:21 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:07 pm
Which is nice an' everything, but it still doesn't tell me what you mean by racist and racism when you use those terms.
As I said, case by case.

Try conveying the ideas without using that word, maybe it will illuminate my position better.

I'll give you a start - my race is human. Finer-detail than that is deliberately unavailable. There is one person, MAYBE who knows my 'race' and it isn't me. This gives me a fair perspective, as when I see someone with black hair or blonde, they might be my sibling.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue May 19, 2020 5:08 pm

Jane Roe has become a problematic weapon in the culture war being waged by the opponents of women's choice. She'll still be cited with satisfaction by the reality-immune among them as confirmation of their beliefs.

'Jane Roe’s Deathbed Confession: Anti-Abortion Conversion "All an Act" Paid for by the Christian Right'
In its final 20 minutes, the documentary film AKA Jane Roe delivers quite the blow to conservatives who have weaponized the story of Jane Roe herself—real name, Norma McCorvey—to argue that people with uteruses should have to carry any and all pregnancies to term.

McCorvey, who died in 2017, became Jane Roe when, as a young homeless woman, she was unable to get a legal or safe abortion in the state of Texas. Her willingness to lend her experience to the legal case for abortion led to the passing of Roe v. Wade in 1973, which legalized abortions in all 50 states (though red states do all they can to get around this; recently, several have even used the COVID-19 pandemic to make abortions functionally impossible to procure). But conservatives had a field day in the mid-‘90s when the assertive, media-savvy pro-choice advocate and activist McCorvey became an anti-abortion born-again ex-gay Christian with the help of leaders of the evangelical Christian right, Reverend Flip Benham (of the infamous Operation Rescue) and Reverend Rob Schenck. A conservative film, Roe v. Wade, starring Jon Voight and Stacey Dash, will dramatize McCorvey’s “conversion.”

But those filmmakers, and the rest of the pro-life evangelical community, have another curveball coming. In the final third of director Nick Sweeney’s 79-minute documentary, featuring many end-of-life reflections from McCorvey—who grew up queer, poor, and was sexually abused by a family member her mother sent her to live with after leaving reform school—the former Jane Roe admits that her later turn to the anti-abortion camp as a born-again Christian was “all an act.”

“This is my deathbed confession,” she chuckles, sitting in a chair in her nursing home room, on oxygen. Sweeney asks McCorvey, “Did [the evangelicals] use you as a trophy?” “Of course,” she replies. “I was the Big Fish.” “Do you think you would say that you used them?” Sweeney responds. “Well,” says McCorvey, “I think it was a mutual thing. I took their money and they took me out in front of the cameras and told me what to say. That’s what I’d say.” She even gives an example of her scripted anti-abortion lines. “I’m a good actress,” she points out. “Of course, I’m not acting now.”

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue May 19, 2020 5:30 pm

Great! Now do Sanger!!!
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:09 am

They stalked him, harassed him, boxed him in with their pickup trucks, then shot him dead and then said "fuck that n*****". We mustn't jump to conclusions and assume that this killing was racially motivated, however.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:06 am

Racism is very unpopular in America...

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:45 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:58 pm
Tucker Carlson isn't racist - and you've never provided a shred of evidence that he is.
Maybe he's not racist but just happens to hire racists to write his show? :ask:

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tu ... index.html
The top writer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years been using a pseudonym to post bigoted remarks on an online forum that is a hotbed for racist, sexist, and other offensive content, CNN Business learned this week.

Just this week, the writer, Blake Neff, responded to a thread started by another user in 2018 with the subject line, "Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?" Neff wrote, "I wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free, so no." (The subject line was not censored on the forum.) On June 5, Neff wrote, "Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down." On June 24, Neff commented, "Honestly given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep." On June 26, Neff wrote that the only people who care about changing the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins are "white libs and their university-'educated' pets."

And over the course of five years, Neff has maintained a lengthy thread in which he has derided a woman and posted information about her dating life that has invited other users to mock her and invade her privacy. There has at times also been overlap between some material he posted or saw on the forum and Carlson's show.
Here he is just oozing racial superiority:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:32 am

This is fine. Being called a racist by the crazed left wing mob is a badge of honor for the Carlson demographic. Neither Carlson nor his writer are racists, they're just doing their best to secure the existence of the Real American™ people and a future for their children. :ask:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:54 am

It's so dumb it's hard to believe. --racists tend to be like that eh?

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:07 am

Does racism now define America in the minds of Americans?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:10 am

What do you mean?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:20 am

Are you all racist cunts..? :mrgreen:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:45 am

:lol: Did you find your racism particularly difficult to overcome? Yeah, I don't think most people our age struggled with it.
Last edited by Sean Hayden on Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:55 am

I dont think white Australians are the right people to throw stones. Their treatment of the indigenous people would not win many gold stars. Never saw so much racism as in Queensland when I was there. Townships like Cook Town it was blatant.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:13 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:55 am
I dont think white Australians are the right people to throw stones. Their treatment of the indigenous people would not win many gold stars. Never saw so much racism as in Queensland when I was there. Townships like Cook Town it was blatant.
Certainly some truth in that. But all it means is that, when we throw stones at American racists, we should also throw some at out home-grown ones as well...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:15 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:07 am
Does racism now define America in the minds of Americans?
It is becoming a major part of the definition of America in the minds of non-Americans, which of course is somewhat of a sweeping generalisation.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!