Even more problematic stuff

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Even more problematic stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:53 am

More seriously, though, the 2nd amendment isn't relevant to the military.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 am

laklak wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:49 am
Does anyone else fine it strange that the people who talk the most about Super Hitler in the White House and Nazis everywhere are generally also anti 2nd Amendment? Do they not know what's it's for?
Define "anti 2nd Amendment".

Also, the Nazis and gun nuts are all aligned with Trump.

And Trump is more of a Hitler Lite than a Super Hitler.

And what rEv said.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:24 am

laklak wrote:
Does anyone else fine it strange that the people who talk the most about Super Hitler in the White House and Nazis everywhere are generally also anti 2nd Amendment? Do they not know what's it's for?
I know, I know. Let me explain.

As with freedom of speech, it is for the fascists to gain power. Once they're in power, it has outlived its purpose, so they'll clobber it.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:33 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:40 am
A bunch of yokels with semi-automatics aren't going to have much of a shot overthrowing a government that has artillery, tanks and fighter jets.
See, laklak. He's insisting being armed against tyranny won't help you.

Just think about how right he must be!

I'm in awe at how quickly he showed his level of brilliance.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:07 am

laklak wrote:
they do, but they also know that the Orange toothbrush moustache's SA outgun them 10 to 1 and have more ammo to boot, so they are after that not so subtle plan to disarm them before they do anything drastic.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:07 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:33 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:40 am
A bunch of yokels with semi-automatics aren't going to have much of a shot overthrowing a government that has artillery, tanks and fighter jets.
See, laklak. He's insisting being armed against tyranny won't help you.

Just think about how right he must be!

I'm in awe at how quickly he showed his level of brilliance.
Just snark, no rebuttal of a valid point from rEv.

Also the points made by Hermit and Seabass - the current US power structure is supported by right-wing gun nuts, so there's no need for a heroic American narrative of good ol' boys fighting off evil Marxist government goons with their trusty Winchesters...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:54 pm

Didn't you all lose the right to defend yourselves in Australia recently?

I'm sure it's not just sour grapes and a lack of understanding on your part though. Why not mock instead!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 pm

trdsf wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:46 am
Seabass wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:39 pm
:cry:
Tucker Carlson Is Tired of People Yelling "Fuck You" At Him in Restaurants
https://splinternews.com/tucker-carlson ... 1829769468

“I can’t really go to a lot of restaurants anymore because I get yelled at,” he said on a National Review podcast released Monday. “I don’t feel threatened, but having someone scream, ‘Fuck you!’ at a restaurant, it just wrecks your meal.”

Carlson said he only goes to one restaurant these days. “I go there because I love it and nobody hassles me,” he said. “I can’t wait for this revolution to end, so I can go back out to dinner.” (He’s known to be a regular at The Palm, a steak house.)
Of course, he has a First Amendment right to espouse his opinions.

And the rest of us have a First Amendment right to call him on them. If he doesn't want people to publicly call him out on backing a wanna-be fascist dictator, maybe he should stop backing a wanna-be fascist dictator.
Sure, and the rest of us have a First Amendment right to call them, the asshats who yell "Fuck You!" at people eating dinner, out on their asshattish behavior. If they don't want people to publicly call them out on their clownish, doltish, profane, and vulgar tirades, then maybe they should stop acting like total asshats.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:35 pm

If I ran into a public figure, such as an elected official, or a celebrity, in a public place, I would likely just invite them on a run.

(I have, with four of our elected officials, several of their staff, and untold other passers-by)

Shouting 'fuck you' I would reserve for friends and loved ones.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:57 pm

Very interesting take on Global Warming / Climate Change spurred by a question.

Of course, it's a video so many of you won't be willing to listen.

He suggests the radical idea of bringing people out of poverty as a possibly better intervention.
Last edited by Brian Peacock on Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added yt tag
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:05 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:53 am
More seriously, though, the 2nd amendment isn't relevant to the military.
Depends who's shooting at them I guess. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:08 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:57 pm

He suggests the radical idea of bringing people out of poverty as a possibly better intervention.
Why not deal with root causes of global warming && raise people out of poverty. It doesn't have to be one or the other.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:10 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:08 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBbvehbomrY

Why not deal with root causes of global warming && raise people out of poverty. It doesn't have to be one or the other.
Did you review his comments? Or are you just interested in me again?

If me, I didn't say not to deal with the root causes (though poverty is surely one of them...if you were wealthier, you would be able to choose to pollute less)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:35 pm
If I ran into a public figure, such as an elected official, or a celebrity, in a public place, I would likely just invite them on a run.

(I have, with four of our elected officials, several of their staff, and untold other passers-by)

I've run into two celebrities at the airport. One I said hello, and have a nice day. The other I had a nice conversation with at the bar, wherein I hardly let slip that I knew who the guy was. It seems he was quite happy to not be fawned over. Just talk like a normal human.

But, yelling "fuck you!" even at a politician that I hate, even one I thought was just the worst, that would never cross my mind. That sort of screeching and fingerpointing is low class and idiotic.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:36 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:55 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:35 pm

I've run into two celebrities at the airport. One I said hello, and have a nice day. The other I had a nice conversation with at the bar, wherein I hardly let slip that I knew who the guy was. It seems he was quite happy to not be fawned over. Just talk like a normal human.

But, yelling "fuck you!" even at a politician that I hate, even one I thought was just the worst, that would never cross my mind. That sort of screeching and fingerpointing is low class and idiotic.
I think that is why liberals are encouraged to do so. I'm convinced that some of the 'leaders' of the left side, are actually working for the right.

Of course, it's hard to identify a 'Poe' anymore, so I could be wrong.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: