Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: White People Are Cowards.

Post by Animavore » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:10 am

Seabass wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:08 am
Animavore wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:55 am
There's no line he will not cross and still no one is putting an end to him. Everyone's just standing aside and gawking.
What are you suggesting? Someone should go all John Wilkes Booth on him? :think:
I already said earlier in the thread.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:59 am

Animavore wrote:
This is what the author is talking about right here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... a-44580964
US President Donald Trump has hosted the relatives of victims killed by illegal immigrants amid outrage over the separation of migrant families.

"Your loved ones have not died in vain," he told the group of so-called Angel Families at the White House.

Mr Trump has faced global condemnation for the US immigration policy that has seen more than 2,000 migrant children stripped from their families.
There's no line he will not cross and still no one is putting an end to him. Everyone's just standing aside and gawking.
There's not a lot that the Dems at least can do. To impeach him they need a majority they don't have. You wouldn't expect Republicans to support impeaching him over this, as Republicans are largely inhuman sacks of shit that care only about themselves and theirs and how uselessly rich they can get.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:11 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:59 am
Animavore wrote:
This is what the author is talking about right here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... a-44580964
US President Donald Trump has hosted the relatives of victims killed by illegal immigrants amid outrage over the separation of migrant families.

"Your loved ones have not died in vain," he told the group of so-called Angel Families at the White House.

Mr Trump has faced global condemnation for the US immigration policy that has seen more than 2,000 migrant children stripped from their families.
There's not a lot that the Dems at least can do. To impeach him they need a majority they don't have. You wouldn't expect Republicans to support impeaching him over this, as Republicans are largely inhuman sacks of shit that care only about themselves and theirs and how uselessly rich they can get.
Even with a majority in both houses, they probably wouldn't have enough Democratic Senators to convict and remove him from office. Even if some Republicans were to vote against him, Trump can bribe enough of them to prevent the needed supermajority.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:30 pm

Animavore wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:58 am
****FAKE NEWS****

Trump is parading victims of illegal criminal aliens, not immigrants.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:18 pm

FAKE NEWS! They are from Earth, not extra-terrestrial.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:33 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:18 pm
FAKE NEWS! They are from Earth, not extra-terrestrial.
Exactly.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:14 am

Another great article along similar lines.

https://www.thecut.com/2018/06/summer-o ... rebutton-b
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Well, there are a lot of people from Earth. From my personal experience the vast majority of them are assholes, I try to avoid them whenever possible.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Animavore wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:14 am
Another great article along similar lines.

https://www.thecut.com/2018/06/summer-o ... rebutton-b
When you say 'another great' article is makes the assumption that the first one was great whereas it was hogwash.

This article on the other hand is well thought out and argued, relatively unemotional and makes its case about the power of men in America very well. I agree with nearly all of it personally.