Podcasts

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Podcasts

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:32 pm

This one is about trans issues, and predictably, the presented can't keep the distinction between sex and gender straight. ('straight' lol - see what I did there)

It's the same language trick so many dishonest activists use, so I'm not surprised.

'Gender' seems to be just a language game to erode the meaning of sex, especially as it pertains to law. Not sure if that is what they were trying to convince me of, but maybe they can't hear people who disagree with them. Such as is the case in many 'moderated spaces'.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:01 am

Cunt wrote:Took in part 1 of the Canadian True Crime podcast - 110 - the murder of Helen Betty Osborne.

A bit of woke-ery of course, and the usual 'big-production' sounds, but if you don't mind that, there seems to be an interesting story of a killing. Most of theirs are pretty good.
If you like true crime you might like the Australian podcast The Teacher's Pet. I was riveted to it.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:28 pm

They aren't numbered, and I was going to go 'oldest to newest', but the episode descriptions are replaced by 'not available to listen to in Australia due to the ongoing court case...'

That would suggest that 'Bayview' is the first episode to listen to, but it could be 'Introducing: Who the Hell Is Hamish?' at the other end of the list. Do you remember?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:14 pm

No, can't remember. Interesting that it's no longer available due to the court case. Just pick one end and you'll soon be able to tell if it's the beginning.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:33 am

I'll go with the usual method. Probably get one into me by the weekend.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:40 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:32 pm
This one is about trans issues, and predictably, the presented can't keep the distinction between sex and gender straight. ('straight' lol - see what I did there)

It's the same language trick so many dishonest activists use, so I'm not surprised.

'Gender' seems to be just a language game to erode the meaning of sex, especially as it pertains to law. Not sure if that is what they were trying to convince me of, but maybe they can't hear people who disagree with them. Such as is the case in many 'moderated spaces'.
...so unless you're trans, or have an intimate relationship with a trans person, why would this be of any concern to you?

:ask:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:24 pm

rainbow wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:40 am
Cunt wrote:

...so unless you're trans, or have an intimate relationship with a trans person, why would this be of any concern to you?

Why would a male try to get into female-only spaces?

Why would it be of concern to you, that women do a bit of gate-keeping on their spaces?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:50 pm

I've only ever watched the highlights --they can get a bit dark, but very funny too.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:04 pm

I'm stuck with audio-only stuff until curling season is done, but I might check back after.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:56 pm

rainbow wrote:
Cunt wrote:

:this:

Toilets maybe?
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:09 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:56 pm
rainbow wrote:
Cunt wrote:

Toilets maybe?
I looked at the inventor of modern gender theory. Dr. Money is someone you might support, and follow his teachings, but I think he was an idiot, and harmed people on purpose.

I guess it's all about perspective. If you want to try to explore our disagreements, why not go somewhere folks are free to speak about it, and invite those you disagree with?

Or you and I could stay here where it is safe, but then I won't disagree with you about your insistent lack of concern.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:34 pm

My new sig: insistent lack of concern
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:04 pm

lol awesome!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:00 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:56 pm
rainbow wrote:
Cunt wrote:

Toilets maybe?
I don't normally take a Donald with another person, so uni-sex toilets aren't an issue to me.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:22 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:24 pm
rainbow wrote:
Cunt wrote:

Why would a male try to get into female-only spaces?

Why would it be of concern to you, that women do a bit of gate-keeping on their spaces?
Don't forget the white knights gate-keeping on their behalf..