Podcasts

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: Podcasts

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:07 pm

Yep multiple postings. Just cunt off will you.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:11 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:07 pm
Yep multiple postings. Just cunt off will you.
Your manners are appreciated. I am glad you make the effort to help readers understand you better.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:52 pm

Bridget Phetasy hosts 'Walk-Ins Welcome' and had a very interesting discussion with Jonah Goldberg.

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/ricoch ... ns-welcome

He outlines how Republicans seem better at understanding both sides than do Democrats. His point is that Democrat media is pretty much unavoidable, but many Dems never hear or understand Republican points of view.

Myself, since trying to force myself to listen to 'right-wing' sources, would have to agree. It shows when lefties describe their consumption of rightie media. (they mostly don't )
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:48 pm

https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:02 pm

I didn't know the onion did these.

I'm pretty sure Jesus DID consume his twin in the womb! It is SO satisfying to finally have it confirmed in a random podcast :)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:53 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:52 pm
It shows when lefties describe their consumption of rightie media. (they mostly don't )
"Their"? "they"? Aren't you a repeatedly self-described leftie yourself?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:19 pm

I am, and I've had a tough time finding rightie media to enjoy. I've found a few over the last few years, but it's hard to find anyone 'crossing the aisle' as it were, especially around humour.

A podcast talked about this. I think they used the phrase 'the satire paradox', but one example they laughed about was The Colbert Report. Apparently, lefties AND righties loved the humour, as both thought he was mocking the other.

I think that's a high bar for comedy - to be able to mock both. It's why I look for satire.

For example, if we take the common view of Tommy Robinson - that he is various kinds of terrible and his views are dangerous to share - imagine how much of a FUCKING DISASTER it would have been if he were a skilled satirist, instead of fumbling toward being a journalist?

I mean, most readers agree that Salmon Rushdie was a skilled satirist, and look how those in power responded to HIS mocking.

Humour is WAY more dangerous than truth. So who is mocking your treasured leftie heroes? Ricky Gervais did some of it recently, at the 'Wealthy Assholes Awards Show', outing them as pedophiles and spoiled brats, but it was very 'out of step' with most stuff, you know?

I don't think there is room for me on the left anymore. My values mostly haven't changed, but the left just keeps squeezing everyone out who won't sing along.

For example, Dave Rubin is a leftie, who had to 'leave' because he isn't agreeing on the right things. He is gay, is the same guy he was when he was with The Young Turks, but the left itself have disavowed him and everyone like him. If he feels unwelcome by the left, do you think he'll take his vote somewhere else?

Joe Rogan is so far fucking left that he has had Bernie Sanders on (I recommend watching or listening to it. Bernie represents himself MUCH better with time to explain in depth) but you'll hear him rejected by many lefties because he is willing to listen and talk to people different from himself.

I haven't changed. My political compass score is pretty much always the same place. The thing is, those values aren't represented by my 'Liberal Party' government as well as they are by the parties to the right. (CPoC and that new upstart). I haven't 'flipped' and voted that way yet, but the Liberals and NDP (my historic choices) are losing me and many others who won't say so.

We'll just find someone else to vote for.

So it's complicated. I've said before that I think the compass needs recalibrating. For instance, I would listen to others, and let others do so. That makes me seem like a rightie, when really it used to be a left value.

Picture your standard idiot Trump hater. If they spend their days tweeting about how fucking terrible he is, and that he is Hitler, what do you suppose would happen when the TV cameras turn off, and they have to get some work done in a meeting with him?

Our Trudeau tried it, and got publicly spanked for being a two-faced fuck. It's fine to preen and show off for the twitterati who love to hate Trump, but in reality, there are consequences to treating people in power like shit.

Good thing Trump isn't a fascist, or there would be a 'target-rich environment' for those jack-boots.

That Roger Stone thing is a good example of that. The jury foreman was tweeting anti-Trump shit DURING the trial. It's no wonder all those prosecutors fled. They are probably fired, ashamed or just having a 'Trumphate storm'.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Lex Fridman podcast interviewing Vladimir Vapnik - in progress - no review yet.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Abandoned. Between the maths and the thick accent, I couldn't follow.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:46 pm

Checking out a podcast called 'The Dan Bongino Show', and he sounds like a pro-Trump guy.

He as saying that Brennan is in Durham's crossahairs, over the 'Russia Collusion' conspiracy hoax.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:35 pm

So he seems to be positing:
Brennan spun a lie to get the investigation going.
Hillary had a private email server, which Russia hacked
For Obama to have received emails from an email, they would have to be 'whitelisted' by the US security folk
If Obama claims he didn't know she had a private server, that can't be right (if there are emails between the two)

It sounds very deep and confusing (much like the Wa Po or most other versions) but I think the Durham dude will be clearing a bunch of it up. Hope it's soon.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:45 pm

Gladwell likes kooky ideas.

127 states in Washington DC?

GENIUS!

his podcast is called Revisionist History.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:22 pm

Turns out Dan Bongino was a secret service agent. He also has a fun podcast. It is pro-Trump however, so I'm sure many of you can't listen to it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:53 pm

Multi-postings. Nice one squire. A complete load of shit but never mind.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:37 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:53 pm
Multi-postings. Nice one squire. A complete load of shit but never mind.
He is ex-secret service, and is a pro-Trump sort. You should probably shield yourself from his podcast.

I think BBC will give you approved information. (or your local equivalent)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: