Podcasts

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Podcasts

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:00 am

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:21 am

Oh boy. I suspect that only our leftie friend from Canada would care to listen to Jacob Chansley aka Yellowstone Wolf aka 'QAnon Shaman' blather at length. Presented as part of a QAnon observation/analysis podcast, so with a non-Q commentary. Apparently they did an interview with him that lasted for around two hours from which they excerpt at least half an hour. Seems like much more. :bored: They also present some of Chansley's speechifying at a Q event, so any intrepid listeners will get more than their fill of his spiel. Oy vey.

A synopsis: young Jacob is being guided and protected by none other than God himself. His rationale: it's either God or time travellers, and he isn't interesting enough to draw the attention of time travellers. Therefore, God.
There's always this voice of God pushing me forward and saying, 'Hey bud, I got you.'
The QAnon Anonymous Podcast Episode 234: 'Jacob Chansley, America’s Shaman'

He is articulate, I'll give him that.

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:53 am

And who would the "leftie from Canada" be? :thinks:
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:13 am

Hermit refers to him as 'Daggles' or 'Cnut' -- the OP of this thread.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:32 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:13 am
Yes, because it's cool to force people to use chosen pronouns, but not their chosen names.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:50 pm

OK boomer.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:34 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:50 pm
OK boomer.
I don't get it. Is this namecalling? Or just misinformation?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:41 am

You're not that stupid, Daggles, and nobody here is forcing you to do anything except endure exile for your repeated transgressions. Now you have my permission: go ahead and childishly retaliate by messing with my username--you know you want to.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:58 am

I was recently shocked to learn that some of the user base of Bret Weinstein are actual nazis (according to himself)

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:50 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:32 pm
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Yes, because it's cool to force people to use chosen pronouns, but not their chosen names.
Darren is so formal. I'll stick with Cunt. I'm glad you made it through the fire.

I figured I'd say howdy before you wander off again.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:51 pm

Joe wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:50 pm
Cunt wrote:
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Darren is so formal. I'll stick with Cunt. I'm glad you made it through the fire.

I know someone upthread tossed some shade on Eric W for mentioning nazis, but if you are still allowed to listen to him, you might find his discussion with Shermer interesting.

He described some of his concerns about the injectables offered via the mRNA platform, and his criticisms should almost be answered.

Or you could just note that no-one is bothering to answer him, and try to call him a homophobe or something, so others won't encounter the question.

(the main question is targeting of the thing)

Good to hear from you again, Joe. Should we both pretend we fell for everything?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:35 pm

Another quote from Weinstein...
Democrats once opposed war, the pharmaceutical industry, and censorship. Everyone knows they’ve switched sides

But did you know the Democrats also opposed Presidents in mental decline? Strange but true! Ask someone old enough to remember the Dems during the Reagan administration
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:40 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:51 pm
Joe wrote:
Cunt wrote:
L'Emmerdeur wrote:

I know someone upthread tossed some shade on Eric W for mentioning nazis, but if you are still allowed to listen to him, you might find his discussion with Shermer interesting.

He described some of his concerns about the injectables offered via the mRNA platform, and his criticisms should almost be answered.

Or you could just note that no-one is bothering to answer him, and try to call him a homophobe or something, so others won't encounter the question.

Good to hear from you again, Joe. Should we both pretend we fell for everything?
I worry less about what I fall for than what I fall from, like stairs and ladders, :{D

I still listen to Weinstein from time to time, but I hadn't caught this episode. Pretty interesting stuff, but he has been answered by a guy who was on his show a while back to discuss why the lab leak hypothesis shouldn't be discounted. He wrote an article that's behind a paywall, but here's a video where he lays out his case for why he thinks Weinstein is wrong.

Enjoy!
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:20 pm

Both Sam Harris and Robert Wright have called out the Bullshit that Weinstein promotes.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:14 pm

Joe wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:40 pm
Cunt wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:51 pm
Joe wrote:
Cunt wrote:
L'Emmerdeur wrote:

I worry less about what I fall for than what I fall from, like stairs and ladders, :{D

I still listen to Weinstein from time to time, but I hadn't caught this episode. Pretty interesting stuff, but he has been answered by a guy who was on his show a while back to discuss why the lab leak hypothesis shouldn't be discounted. He wrote an article that's behind a paywall, but here's a video where he lays out his case for why he thinks Weinstein is wrong.

Enjoy!
I might try it, but that wasn't what I was referring to. Does he suggest Weinstein is wrong for leaving that theory on the table?

Mainly, my issue with the lab-leak theory being dismissed, was the censorship heaped on dismissing it. Always makes me suspicious when government manages information for the 'good of their subjects'.

The thing I referred to, was his criticism of the mRNA not having a targeting system, and so increasing risk of problems like autoimmune disasters.

He has a reasonable criticism, but the folks who claim to know about this, beclown themselves by focusing on his character over his clear criticism.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: