pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:22 am
Cunt wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:24 pm
rainbow wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:40 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:32 pm
This one is about trans issues, and predictably, the presented can't keep the distinction between sex and gender straight. ('straight' lol - see what I did there)

It's the same language trick so many dishonest activists use, so I'm not surprised.

'Gender' seems to be just a language game to erode the meaning of sex, especially as it pertains to law. Not sure if that is what they were trying to convince me of, but maybe they can't hear people who disagree with them. Such as is the case in many 'moderated spaces'.
...so unless you're trans, or have an intimate relationship with a trans person, why would this be of any concern to you?

:ask:
Why would a male try to get into female-only spaces?

Why would it be of concern to you, that women do a bit of gate-keeping on their spaces?
Don't forget the white knights gate-keeping on their behalf..
...he said, ignoring the awkward question.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: Podcasts

Post by rainbow » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:43 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:58 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:22 am
Cunt wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:24 pm
rainbow wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:40 am
Cunt wrote:
This one is about trans issues, and predictably, the presented can't keep the distinction between sex and gender straight. ('straight' lol - see what I did there)

It's the same language trick so many dishonest activists use, so I'm not surprised.

'Gender' seems to be just a language game to erode the meaning of sex, especially as it pertains to law. Not sure if that is what they were trying to convince me of, but maybe they can't hear people who disagree with them. Such as is the case in many 'moderated spaces'.
...so unless you're trans, or have an intimate relationship with a trans person, why would this be of any concern to you?

:ask:
Why would a male try to get into female-only spaces?

Why would it be of concern to you, that women do a bit of gate-keeping on their spaces?
Don't forget the white knights gate-keeping on their behalf..
...he said, ignoring the awkward question.
Quite.

How about answering my question?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:32 am

Here?

I keep it very light here. Of course you are welcome to explore the question yourself, if the knowledge is what you really want.

Or you can act like I owe you answers HERE NOW, as if I hadn't offered alternatives quite patiently.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:50 am

Isn't this the sthick that ends up with you getting suspended?

You brought the subject up, so I don't see why it's such a big deal to say why you care.

Just saying. :roll:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:55 am

Joe wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:50 am

You brought the subject up, so I don't see why it's such a big deal to say why you care.

I've said. Because I think females have the right to spaces protected from males.

Why would anyone advocate for allowing males into those spaces? Oh wait, he's going to ignore that one. It's what got him suspended.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:08 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:55 am
Joe wrote:

I've said. Because I think females have the right to spaces protected from males.
Virtue signalling. :coffee:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:21 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:55 am
Joe wrote:

Why would anyone advocate for allowing males into those spaces? Oh wait, he's going to ignore that one. It's what got him suspended.
Sounds like a non sequitur since you were talking about sex and gender, but whatever.

This is what gets you a vacation.
Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:32 am
Here?

I keep it very light here. Of course you are welcome to explore the question yourself, if the knowledge is what you really want.

Or you can act like I owe you answers HERE NOW, as if I hadn't offered alternatives quite patiently.
That sounds like some condescending bullshit there buddy. :{D
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:36 am

Cunt wrote:

Assuming for the moment that 'presented' as above refers to the guest, I disagree. I had listened to that episode before, but went back to listen again with your claim in mind. I don't have a transcript, but the embedded player on the website displays timestamps, if you want to point to any particular instance of failure to distinguish between sex and gender. Both the guest and the presenters seem cognisant of the distinction. I've only got about half an hour into it, but I would think that if this failure were so prominent as to deserve comment, it would have shown itself by that point.

It is worth noting that 'sex' and 'gender' are in fact interrelated terms, given that they pertain to a specific aspect of human life. In some contexts it seems inevitable that people will have differing opinions on which is appropriate. Maybe you picked up on something that I missed.

The question being addressed in part here is: Do trans people have the right to live their lives as themselves, or can the government tell them they don't have that right? Should an establishment of a right against discrimination on the basis of sex also establish a right against discrimination on the basis of gender identity?

The US Supreme Court ruled that discrimination against LGBTQ people is prohibited under civil rights law which bans discrimination based on sex. Do you think that was a faulty ruling, given that it protects gender identity, while the law only mentions sex? If so, it should be a simple matter for you to identify the error in this quote from the ruling:
Today, we must decide whether an employer can fire someone simply for being homosexual or transgender. The answer is clear. An employer who fires an individual for being homosexual or transgender fires that person for traits or actions it would not have questioned in members of a different sex. Sex plays a necessary and undisguisable role in the decision, exactly what Title VII forbids.
The discussion was not an attempt to convince you of anything. That may be why you are not sure what they were trying to convince you of. It was an examination of the efforts of the religious right and their allies to suppress trans people's rights. The claim that the supposed agenda was unclear to you seems nothing more than a way to avoid addressing the actual content of the podcast.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:17 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:36 am
It is worth noting that 'sex' and 'gender' are in fact interrelated terms, given that they pertain to a specific aspect of human life. In some contexts it seems inevitable that people will have differing opinions on which is appropriate. Maybe you picked up on something that I missed.
Interrelated?

The blurring of the distinction between gender and sex is the problem here, so lets keep it clear.

I believe that females should be allowed to have female-only spaces. IT's really simple.

If your trans hobbies don't conflict with that, then what's the problem? Are you advocating for something different?

Because most are, such as putting trans women in female prisons, or hockey leagues (which are the same thing, really)

Or insisting that some language game gives males the right to intrude on the rights of females. It kind of makes it shitty for the...um...trans-non-activists...or, um...non-activist-trans...the normal people, I mean. The opposite of Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:52 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:17 am
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:36 am
Interrelated?
Yes. Gender is a representation of sex.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:25 pm

The Teachers Pet is pretty well done. The story is GREAT, but they really did a great job making it listen-able.

The surviving friend and neighbour really reminded me how times have changed. She hinted a couple of times that women were different then, and SHE was different then. Really helped to set the scene, and reset it (story spans years)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:12 pm

https://www.rebelnews.com/ezra_levant_s ... il_15_2022

Ezra catches up with Gavin McInnis. Good chat, and points out some fun-comfortable bits of recent history. A good listen, if you enjoy either character or their histories.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:24 pm

New one on the Jordan B. Peterson podcast. Might take it in on my run.

https://odinian.com/podcasts/245-the-un ... enn-loury/

With Glenn Loury.

Might take it in on my run. Probably need to understand the Pareto principle first. Maybe a few other things.

He also goes on a bit about AA, and Christianity. Some of you used to enjoy taking down such religious pronouncements.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:55 pm

For anybody interested in the Disney kerfuffle in Florida, the Mad Dogs and Englishmen podcast has a good summary by Florida resident Charles C. W. Cooke beginning at the 18:53 mark.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:08 pm

Looks like they lost their special status. Retribution successful.

Guess it isn't always sensible to piss off 'Florida man'. Especially since this one isn't as clumsy as many of the others lol

I wonder if they'll move, or compromise.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: