Podcasts

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Podcasts

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:57 am

Are boys being turned into cucks?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:00 am

Why not listen to the source?

15 minutes in, I think they are going to slowly zero in on discussing divorce, but for now they are giving some background about sex differences with regards to education outcomes, aggression and some other stuff.

But yes, especially Aussies.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:05 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:00 am
With a length of 2 hours and 41 minutes I'll wait for the executive summary.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:59 am

Hermit wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:05 am
Cunt wrote:
There is the book too, if you prefer that sort of source.

Mr. Farrell is the old feminist-become-mens & boys advocate. Worked for the feminists until he started expressing sympathy for non-females.

One surprising thing he suggested, was that one of the 'rules' for divorce, was to get as close to 50/50 on the parenting split. Another was that the parents should not live more than a 20 minute drive apart.

Unexpected, but not impractical. A good pal has a couple thousand kilometers between her and her ex. My guess is that living closer would be better. (for the kid, I mean)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:45 am

Hermit wrote:
Cunt wrote:
You'll be waiting for long time, knowing Cunt.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:54 am

You are much more executive than me, pErvinalia. It's directly relevant to divorce challenges, which I thought might interest you.

I doubt I'll offer much summary beyond that. Good chance Hermit isn't exactly waiting with baited breath.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:00 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:59 am
Hermit wrote:
Cunt wrote:
An executive summary - Wikipedia style, you know, with an introductory paragraph or two, followed by a few short chapters that include facts, figures and links to more information - will do for a start. Something to digest in 5 to 20 minutes.
Cunt wrote:
Mr. Farrell is the old feminist-become-mens & boys advocate. Worked for the feminists until he started expressing sympathy for non-females.

One surprising thing he suggested, was that one of the 'rules' for divorce, was to get as close to 50/50 on the parenting split. Another was that the parents should not live more than a 20 minute drive apart.

Unexpected, but not impractical. A good pal has a couple thousand kilometers between her and her ex. My guess is that living closer would be better. (for the kid, I mean)
The 50/50 split poses some problems, considering the difficulties to make men pay alimony.

Australia, or at least South Australia, has a law regarding geographical proximity of separated couples for the sake of their children. It is why I had to move 1700 kilometres in 2005. Luckily I had enough of living in the big smoke by then, and also sold the subcontracting job I made my livelihood with for 13 years by then.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:01 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:45 am
Hermit wrote:
Cunt wrote:
You'll be waiting for long time, knowing Cunt.
The confirmation was not long in coming. :lol:

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:08 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:44 am

Seabass wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:08 am
75 minutes of one Youtuber commenting on other Youtubers? :groan: :pawiz:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:01 am

Hermit wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:00 am
Cunt wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Cunt wrote:
An executive summary - Wikipedia style, you know, with an introductory paragraph or two, followed by a few short chapters that include facts, figures and links to more information - will do for a start. Something to digest in 5 to 20 minutes.
Other than the summary of some of the bits I heard (I haven't finished listening yet myself) I don't have one. You should probably write one, and then there would be one!
Cunt wrote:

The 50/50 split poses some problems, considering the difficulties to make men pay alimony.

Australia, or at least South Australia, has a law regarding geographical proximity of separated couples for the sake of their children. It is why I had to move 1700 kilometres in 2005. Luckily I had enough of living in the big smoke by then, and also sold the subcontracting job I made my livelihood with for 13 years by then.
The split sounded like a goal, not a requirement. The geographic proximity is a bit tough. The lady friend I care about here, had her ex move far to the south after they split. His choice, as much as choice comes in when the wolves are at the door.

My ex stayed within a few dozen kilometers of where we met, but fortunes took me far away. I don't think either was 'best' for the kids involved.

Warren has been too easy on feminists, in my opinion. Probably his tact or such. Makes sense, since anyone not bowing and scraping for them, gets treated pretty shabbily. Look at what happened to Erin Pizzey, when she wouldn't toe the line.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Another subject they touch on a few ways, is the subject of father-deprived boys and girls, and how their outcomes differ (statistically)

A chilling one, is that all the 10+ mass-shooters this century, have come from father-deprived homes.

Not exactly unexpected.

Another point was about teasing, and how it is used socially. If someone teases a person and they handle it with humour, they 'check out' as a potential friend/ally. If, alternately, they go to the authorities, then most kids won't want to play with them.

They also made a funny point, that 'HR' should really have an 'e' in the middle.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:31 pm

Took in part 1 of the Canadian True Crime podcast - 110 - the murder of Helen Betty Osborne.

A bit of woke-ery of course, and the usual 'big-production' sounds, but if you don't mind that, there seems to be an interesting story of a killing. Most of theirs are pretty good.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:06 pm

Know Your Enemy from Dissent. The hosts do their homework and have some excellent guests, including conservatives who use their brains more than their mouths.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:10 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:06 pm
Know Your Enemy from Dissent. The hosts do their homework and have some excellent guests, including conservatives who use their brains more than their mouths.
Trying one, thanks!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: