Movies of the awful kind we've looked upon

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Re: Movies of the awful kind we've looked upon

Post by laklak » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Beggars belief. All the others were classic films.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Clinton Huxley
19th century monkeybitch.

Post by Clinton Huxley » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:23 pm

GI Joe and The Raiders of the Lost Jedi is legendary.
"I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled"

AND MERRY XMAS TO ONE AND All!

Imagehttp://25kv.co.uk/date_counter.php?date ... 20counting!!![/img-sig]

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:59 am

I think the remake of 'Lord of the Flies' was one of the worst with along of course the remake of 'The Italian Job'.
In fact all remakes are terrible and should be banned.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

PsychoSerenity
"I" Self-Perceive Recursively

Post by PsychoSerenity » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:06 pm

Has anyone seen the movie "It" (2017)? I've stopped watching after the first 20 minutes and am doubting if there's any point continuing. It seems to be made of so many really obvious horror movie tropes that it's more like a spoof. The clown in the drain is both funny and unbelievable, and they didn't leave any room for anything other than total suspension of disbelief. How hard would it have been to have had the older brother being the one that thinks he saw a clown dragging his little brother to his death, leaving the audience not knowing if he imagined it, or whether it's human or not? Instead it's definitely supposed to be real and you just have to immediately believe in this ridiculous clown monster. I might just carry on watching it as a comedy.

Edit: Have I got this wrong? Is it actually meant to be a comedy? It's so silly.
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:38 am

well, I haven't seen it, but the clown in the drain is really from the book. Not very believable, but king has the talent that I swallowed it and went on.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:34 am

PsychoSerenity wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:06 pm
Has anyone seen the movie "It" (2017)? I've stopped watching after the first 20 minutes and am doubting if there's any point continuing. It seems to be made of so many really obvious horror movie tropes that it's more like a spoof. The clown in the drain is both funny and unbelievable, and they didn't leave any room for anything other than total suspension of disbelief. How hard would it have been to have had the older brother being the one that thinks he saw a clown dragging his little brother to his death, leaving the audience not knowing if he imagined it, or whether it's human or not? Instead it's definitely supposed to be real and you just have to immediately believe in this ridiculous clown monster. I might just carry on watching it as a comedy.

Edit: Have I got this wrong? Is it actually meant to be a comedy? It's so silly.
Wait till you see number two. Truly cliched and terrible. I only watched about 30 mins of it before i turned it off. I didn't mind the first one that much. General entertainment. Nothing great.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.