Game of Thrones

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Animavore » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:17 am

M wrote:
Animavore wrote:I dunno. Where is it people normally go when they die? :dunno:
The big bloke with the scarred face died?!
Oh The Hound. I thought you meant the warlock guy who got burnt by the dragons. The Hound said he was traveling North. My guess is he's going to The Wall.

Drewish
I'm with stupid /\

Post by Drewish » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Some changes from the books, but I understand why. At this rate though I wonder how the books are going to stay ahead of the series...
Nobody expects me...

M
Arm wrestling champion

Post by M » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Animavore wrote:
M wrote:
Oh The Hound. I thought you meant the warlock guy who got burnt by the dragons. The Hound said he was traveling North. My guess is he's going to The Wall.
The warlock guy(s) was(were) a bit of a mystery, too. I thought he(they) couldn't be killed. Dragon magic, I suppose?
Bloody Greta Garbo

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:17 pm

M wrote:
Animavore wrote:
M wrote:
The warlock guy(s) was(were) a bit of a mystery, too. I thought he(they) couldn't be killed. Dragon magic, I suppose?
I think it was a simple matter of killing the real one and not the conjured ones - if that makes sense.

M
Arm wrestling champion

Post by M » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:26 pm

I'll have forgotten who's who and what's what by the time it comes back on. What fills in, Borgias? Don't think there's a Spartacus 4 yet.
Bloody Greta Garbo

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Some Irish guy named Ciaran Hines or something got the part of Mance Rayder.

Just reading the first book now. Loving it. Hope to have all read in the next few months.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:31 am

New Season 3 trailer! :ab:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

PsychoSerenity
"I" Self-Perceive Recursively

Post by PsychoSerenity » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:59 am

Oooh yeah! Cnat wait! :biggrin:
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Season Two boxed set coming in the mail in a few days. It was only twenty-five bucks from amazon. Still, I'm cutting into this coming week's budget for that twenty-five. Rent is due so I have very little available spending money. And I, uh, just spent it. Gonna be poor for a bit :hehe:
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

PsychoSerenity
"I" Self-Perceive Recursively

Post by PsychoSerenity » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:49 pm

tattuchu wrote:Season Two boxed set coming in the mail in a few days. It was only twenty-five bucks from amazon. Still, I'm cutting into this coming week's budget for that twenty-five. Rent is due so I have very little available spending money. And I, uh, just spent it. Gonna be poor for a bit :hehe:
I had an Amazon order confirmation email that told me I bought your book at quarter past midnight yesterday, so hopefully that will help you out very slightly.
[Disclaimer - if this is comes across like I think I know what I'm talking about, I want to make it clear that I don't. I'm just trying to get my thoughts down]

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks

Post by tattuchu » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 pm

PsychoSerenity wrote:
tattuchu wrote:Season Two boxed set coming in the mail in a few days. It was only twenty-five bucks from amazon. Still, I'm cutting into this coming week's budget for that twenty-five. Rent is due so I have very little available spending money. And I, uh, just spent it. Gonna be poor for a bit :hehe:
I had an Amazon order confirmation email that told me I bought your book at quarter past midnight yesterday, so hopefully that will help you out very slightly.
Jolly good! Thanks :hugs: Although I won't see that money (four bucks is about my take) for quite a while. Sales are tallied up at the end of the month. And then that total is paid out...wait for it...sixty days later. Um, yeah. When I say wait for it, I mean you really gotta wait for it :?

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:27 pm

I can't wait 'til March 31st. I might fake terminal illness and write to the producers asking for a viewing.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:29 pm

The midget prince/guy is an interesting character, but I can't help but wonder why one of his enemies doesn't simply throw him out of a window.

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks

Post by tattuchu » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Făkünamę wrote:The midget prince/guy is an interesting character, but I can't help but wonder why one of his enemies doesn't simply throw him out of a window.
He's the reason I keep watching the show. He is immensely charismatic. At first I was like, "Holy fuck that guy's a midget." But now I'm all like, "Holy shit this guy is awesome."

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:43 pm

tattuchu wrote:
Făkünamę wrote:The midget prince/guy is an interesting character, but I can't help but wonder why one of his enemies doesn't simply throw him out of a window.
He's the reason I keep watching the show. He is immensely charismatic. At first I was like, "Holy fuck that guy's a midget." But now I'm all like, "Holy shit this guy is awesome."
He's a dwarf Oliver Reed.