Anime Thread

Psi Wavefunction
Cекси техническая лаборатория
About me: I kill threads WITH SCIENCE!

I like Crascuits. :coffee:

Anime Thread

Post by Psi Wavefunction » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:07 am

Obligatory :cheers:

So is anyone watching anything currently? I finally got to Code Geass R2, after so long... don't really have the time to watch much anime these days. Watching more anime films than series lately, for that reason...

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Re: Anime Thread

Post by Trolldor » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:08 am

Not really... started watchin .hack// - pretty tame shit.
"The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement but few can argue with it."

Psi Wavefunction

Post by Psi Wavefunction » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:42 am

Code Geass.... is fucking AMAZING! :D

Watching the last episode tomorrow... decided to stretch it out a bit so the awsum would last a little longer...

So anxious. I already know it's gonna be a CLAMP ending... :worried: :shifty:

Btw, shall we discuss our favourite pairings? (any kind, from any series...) :mrgreen:
Perhaps a thread is needed in NSFW forum? :drool:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:10 am

They used to have an anime channel on Sky. It seems to be gone now :(
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:14 am

Code Geass/Code Geass R2- the ending is what I thought it would be from the very first episode, but it needed to be that for any of it to work.
Thought about reading the manga, but it's not all there so I couldn't be bothered. Too much waiting between chapters.

Haven't seen a decent anime in a while.
"The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement but few can argue with it."

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Post by The Curious Squid » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:21 pm

The last one I watched was The Highlander animated movie, which was pish.

I really need to find a new one to get into since I watched all of Ghost in the Shell.
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

Psi Wavefunction

Post by Psi Wavefunction » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 am

Paco wrote: I really need to find a new one to get into since I watched all of Ghost in the Shell.
Code Geass!!! :drool: :shifty:

Btw, where do I get GitS the first two movies SUBBED? (NO FUCKING DUBS GODFUCKDDAMMIT :pissed: why can't people list under torrent details or title whether its a sub or a dub (or a raw) ffs?!)

Watched both seasons of GitS SAC... was awesome! One of my favourite animes! :tup:

If you want epic crack, watch Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Azumanga Daioh, Excel Saga

If you like mindfuck: Ergo Proxy, second half of Evangelion (you've probably seen that already though!)... I'm sure there's more, but my mind just went completely blank.
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in aired order (ie random) is a bit mindfucky too...but was never much of a huge fan of that series. Possibly because I watched the first half wasted? :dono: But perhaps it'd be more appealing to the male

I just finished Code Geass R2 :cry: .... need...suzaku x lulu slash...desperately...now... *crawls to /y/*
Lulu x CC would be nice too... any recommendations on where to get extra delivious stuff? :drool:

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:58 am

http://www.anime-media.com

http://www.animetap.com

The first one tells you if it's dubbed or subbed, has plenty of anime.

Second one isn't as good in terms of organisation, but it's got a few you won't find on the first.

http://www.veoh.com

Has a lot there as well - probably the best out of all in terms of availability, but you have to use the search function to find what you want and be specific about it.

They're all streaming.

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Post by The Curious Squid » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Psi Wavefunction wrote:
Paco wrote: I really need to find a new one to get into since I watched all of Ghost in the Shell.
Code Geass!!! :drool: :shifty:

Btw, where do I get GitS the first two movies SUBBED? (NO FUCKING DUBS GODFUCKDDAMMIT :pissed: why can't people list under torrent details or title whether its a sub or a dub (or a raw) ffs?!)

Watched both seasons of GitS SAC... was awesome! One of my favourite animes! :tup:

If you want epic crack, watch Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Azumanga Daioh, Excel Saga

If you like mindfuck: Ergo Proxy, second half of Evangelion (you've probably seen that already though!)... I'm sure there's more, but my mind just went completely blank.
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in aired order (ie random) is a bit mindfucky too...but was never much of a huge fan of that series. Possibly because I watched the first half wasted? :dono: But perhaps it'd be more appealing to the male

I just finished Code Geass R2 :cry: .... need...suzaku x lulu slash...desperately...now... *crawls to /y/*
Lulu x CC would be nice too... any recommendations on where to get extra delivious stuff? :drool:
Evangelion was my introduction to anime along with Cyber City Oedo 808, I thought Neon Genesis started off good but it didn't half disappear up it's own arse fast towards the end. The End of Evangelion is a work of art though, I love how the director gave all the fans a big fuck you by showing you exactly what you wanted from each character but showing it in a way that made it horrible. Asuka's death was horrifying.
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.