Powerful moments

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Re: Iconic scenes from movies

Post by klr » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:04 am

Xamonas Chegwé wrote:
klr wrote:I've reported the OP and asked for this thread to be merged with another one from last month:

http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1127
Well spotted. Threads merged. :tup:
Glad to oblige 8-). I never missed an opportunity to request a thread merge back at RD.net, even if a year or more had passed since the earlier thread had been live. This one was easy.
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Re: Powerful moments

Post by The Curious Squid » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Very good you teachers pet :razzle:

Thanks Kev :tup:
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:33 pm

I challenge this merger - Iconic and powerful are not the same things.
"The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement but few can argue with it."

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Post by The Curious Squid » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:34 pm

born-again-atheist wrote:I challenge this merger - Iconic and powerful are not the same things.
It's pretty much what I meant though, most of the ones posted aren't actually iconic at all but they are powerful.

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

Elessarina
Bearer of Anduril
Bearer of Anduril
About me: The Fastest Ratz.. apparently

Post by Elessarina » Fri May 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Mon May 04, 2009 12:04 pm

"The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement but few can argue with it."

Hosereel
About me: I love school, weekends, and teasing my sisters.

Post by Hosereel » Thu May 07, 2009 3:59 pm

I can't tear myself away from the TV whenever Elmo has a heart-to-heart talk with his goldfish, Dorothy.
"Aaaaaaaaaahhahahahaha!!!"

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Wed May 20, 2009 8:39 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu8uAg6x ... re=channel[/youtube]

Right at the end, they're playing cards with Jesus.

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Wed May 20, 2009 8:40 am

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Wed May 20, 2009 9:29 am

And now the ending...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND-xloGO ... re=channel[/youtube]

Wow...

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard

Post by The Curious Squid » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:23 pm

owtth
The Enchanter
About me: Well y'know

Post by owtth » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:13 pm

My favourite Clint scene, the "Hell of a thing" speech from Unforgiven,

At least I'm housebroken.