Hello

New? Introduce yourself here.
rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Re: Hello

Post by rasetsu » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:56 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:37 pm
rasetsu wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:26 pm
Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:45 am
That's the difference. I have friends I respect on both sides of the aisle.
"Some of my best friends are black...."

You need to work on your virtue signaling.
I don't know why you ran to racism, but believe me - it's a mistake. You are banned for a short 48 hour vacation while you think about how you communicate with me.
It really irritates you that you don't actually have the powers of staff. I'm sure that like Trump you'd use it for good.

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:28 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:39 pm
Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:32 pm
Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:15 pm

Why do you feel belittled?

Is it because I point out how firmly you adhere to establishment, far-left doctrine in, for examlpe, the gender ideology. Well, to be fair, adhere or remain silent.
Why don't you answer my question? Are you diagnosing a stranger from far away? It's a simple yes or no.
I don't think so, I'm predicting. Time will tell.

If you do express an opinion that is not in alignment with the far left on gender ideology, I'll be SO wrong.
Predicting is making a judgement about people you don't know, which sounds like you aren't entirely sure. However, you're own words suggest that you are kidding yourself about that. What you said to Jim was clearly present tense.
Cunt wrote:As to 'blindly following the establishment line', it IS a jab against that. I simply don't believe you are in agreement with all of it, but you certainly can't speak out against the extreme left position on, say, the transgender issues. It's all the way, or remain silent, as far as I can tell. Or have you spoken against child genital mutilation, or chemical sterilization? If so, I missed it.
I'll make a diagnosis right now. This reads a whole lot into someone's silence and runs afoul of an adage I've found to be useful and wise.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
:zig:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:06 pm

I don't theorize when pointing out that you do not express an opinion against far-left gender ideology.

Theorizing is saying that you can not. Of course that can't be true though. It must be free choice on your part.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:47 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:06 pm
I don't theorize when pointing out that you do not express an opinion against far-left gender ideology.

Theorizing is saying that you can not. Of course that can't be true though. It must be free choice on your part.
:whistle:
Cunt wrote:As to 'blindly following the establishment line', it IS a jab against that. I simply don't believe you are in agreement with all of it, but you certainly can't speak out against the extreme left position on, say, the transgender issues. It's all the way, or remain silent, as far as I can tell. Or have you spoken against child genital mutilation, or chemical sterilization? If so, I missed it.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:25 pm

I guess it is a theory that you can't.

Isn't evolution a theory, too?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:26 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:25 pm

Yeah, until Jim offers up a reason for not writing on the topic, all you have is speculation. I can tell you why I don't write about gender identity though. I don't know very much about it, so I don't really have a position other than to be kind to and supportive of the gender diverse people in my life.

As for Evolution, I'm not a science guy, but I think they have a different definition of the word than us common folk. I believe they call our theory a hypothesis.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:37 pm

Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:26 pm
Cunt wrote:

Yeah, until Jim offers up a reason for not writing on the topic, all you have is speculation. I can tell you why I don't write about gender identity though. I don't know very much about it, so I don't really have a position other than to be kind to and supportive of the gender diverse people in my life.

As for Evolution, I'm not a science guy, but I think they have a different definition of the word than us common folk. I believe they call our theory a hypothesis.
I asked you if you were with the extreme far-left on it. You are, as a silent supporter.

If you had an opinion that differed, you might be considered a non-supporter, but silence is compliance in this issue. Especially since one side of the 'issue' is working so hard to silence the other.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:25 pm

macdoc wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:19 am
You have provided lots of evidence for my contention.....very little to counter it. :coffee:
If you believe vaccines work, how could it be a problem being around someone who chose not to do it?

Of course, you might not be considering the side effects. I just learned of some new ones (beyond the myocarditis, pericarditis, etc.)

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/11/10/1621
This study identified a specific neurological risk profile for each vaccine and a clinical profile for those more vulnerable to develop neurological complications after COVID-19 vaccines. Clinicians should be aware that several neurological complications may commonly occur after COVID-19 vaccines, but in most cases, these have a benign nature. On the other hand, caution should be used when administering COVID-19 vaccines to vulnerable people, such as to those who suffer from allergies. We strongly believe that our findings are relevant for public health regarding the safety of vaccines in a large cohort.
Your opinion on the matter seems confused. I do hope you get it all figured out, before falling into division with people exercising choice, for whatever reasons.

Do you think people should be free to choose? Based on their best knowledge and medical advice? Or just force everyone to get it, by any means possible?

What do you think of the Nuremberg trials, and the codified rules they figured out at that time?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:26 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:37 pm
Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:26 pm
Cunt wrote:

I asked you if you were with the extreme far-left on it. You are, as a silent supporter.

If you had an opinion that differed, you might be considered a non-supporter, but silence is compliance in this issue. Especially since one side of the 'issue' is working so hard to silence the other.
Now that's some trolling.

Since I don't know what this "extreme far-left" is or what they are for, why don't you be a mensch and fill me in? Then I will tell you what I think.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:34 pm

Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:26 pm
I can tell you why I don't write about gender identity though. I don't know very much about it, so I don't really have a position other than to be kind to and supportive of the gender diverse people in my life.
With admitted ignorance, you just support.

Sounds like blind adherence to me, but I'm not going to accuse. You couldn't possibly know, with so little experience around sexual dimorphism and the theories of Dr. Money.

Dawkins accused everyone of cowardice around the topic, while demonstrating it himself.

It sort of underlines the problem about trying to learn or even talk about it. No surprise a polite guy stays ignorant and without opinion on it.

Since I don't know what this "extreme far-left" is or what they are for, why don't you be a mensch and fill me in? Then I will tell you what I think.
The far-left-extremists on gender ideology will allow 'transition' of children, even behind their parents backs, including cross-sex hormones (which can be also called chemical sterilization) amputating healthy tissue (check out the 'yeet the teets' doctor from Insta) and legal actions against parents who disagree. More complicated when you consider it is almost always a parent of a certain sex in favour, and the other sex opposed.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:16 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:34 pm
Joe wrote:
I can tell you why I don't write about gender identity though. I don't know very much about it, so I don't really have a position other than to be kind to and supportive of the gender diverse people in my life.

Sounds like blind adherence to me, but I'm not going to accuse. You couldn't possibly know, with so little experience around sexual dimorphism and the theories of Dr. Money.

Dawkins accused everyone of cowardice around the topic, while demonstrating it himself.

It sort of underlines the problem about trying to learn or even talk about it. No surprise a polite guy stays ignorant and without opinion on it.

The far-left-extremists on gender ideology will allow 'transition' of children, even behind their parents backs, including cross-sex hormones (which can be also called chemical sterilization) amputating healthy tissue (check out the 'yeet the teets' doctor from Insta) and legal actions against parents who disagree. More complicated when you consider it is almost always a parent of a certain sex in favour, and the other sex opposed.
Okay, your first part is trolling and you can fuck right off with your judgemental bullshit and asinine illogic. Seriously, grow up and learn to attack ideas instead of people.

What you describe is vile if true, and I disagree with it. How about you name names and provide links to real evidence instead of your usual shuck and jive vague innuendo?

No offense Cunt, but you don't always get the story right.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:29 pm

Parents must be ablevtell their kids what to read! And what genitals to keep! God is never wrong.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:15 pm

Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:16 pm
Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:34 pm
Joe wrote:

Okay, your first part is trolling and you can fuck right off with your judgemental bullshit and asinine illogic. Seriously, grow up and learn to attack ideas instead of people.
I thought the idea of you supporting without knowing about the subject WAS attacking the idea, rather than the person.

I apologize, though. Since the rest of your comment sounds quite honest, let's try to focus.

What you describe is vile if true, and I disagree with it.
I described a few things.

Can we focus on one that YOU think important? The topic is very broad.

How about you name names and provide links to real evidence instead of your usual shuck and jive vague innuendo?

No offense Cunt, but you don't always get the story right.
Yes, of course. I'm not dodging, but rather trying to focus on what YOU and I want to discuss. If you want a quick study, look into the case the 'yeet the teets' scumbag. She is famous for luring young people to her practice via tiktok (or was it insta?)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... chdog.html
A Florida-based plastic surgeon who dubs herself 'Dr Teetus Deletus' — a glib reference to breast removal surgery — has been reported to America's consumer watchdog for using her huge TikTok following to 'unfairly and deceptively' sway teens into having sex-change operations.
The article is careful to mention that it can be 'life-saving'. I don't agree, but it IS how many parents are presented with their options. How would you feel if you didn't know about the subject, and a doctor asked you 'would you like a dead daughter, or a trans son?'

That's just to give you some answer, so I'm not ignoring you. I would still like you and I to focus on which thing I listed that you think is 'vile', and we can gather you some examples.

Know that one of the complaints of de-transitioners like Chloe Cole, is that social media and corporate media don't give fair hearing to her side of the story. Because of this, you might need to wander into unapproved sources to hear her describe what happened to her, and why she is complaining.

Also keep in mind that one of my complaints, is that in this subject, a lot of people want to use terms like 'man, woman, male, female, trans' without clearly defining them, or more importantly, sticking to the definitions. It can easily be a mistake, as Tero earlier talked about a child choosing their sex. He obviously didn't mean that, since sex can't change, but it is easy to lose meaning with these words being ill-defined.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:37 pm

Still refusing transsexuals, eh? It's a thing.

"To obtain sex reassignment therapy, transsexual people are generally required to undergo a psychological evaluation and receive a diagnosis of gender identity disorder in accordance with the Standards of Care (SOC) as published by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health."

It's not something you picked up on TikTok last week.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:25 pm

Tero wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:37 pm
Still refusing transsexuals, eh? It's a thing.

"To obtain sex reassignment therapy, transsexual people are generally required to undergo a psychological evaluation and receive a diagnosis of gender identity disorder in accordance with the Standards of Care (SOC) as published by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health."

It's not something you picked up on TikTok last week.
Is that what you think of, after reading about Chloe Cole?

Or the growing number of cases being brought forward, against these clinics?

Or is it something you read from a source supportive of trans ideology?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: