Welcome back hack, you pussy, or I'll take over

New? Introduce yourself here.
jamest

Welcome back hack, you pussy, or I'll take over

Post by jamest » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:40 pm

I can see into the future. Hack realises that he's been a bit of a pussy and comes back, fearful that nobody can take me on. So, welcome back, hack.

Please don't move this to the pub. I want him to be able to see it as a non-member.

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Re: Welcome back hack, you pussy, or I'll take over

Post by DaveDodo007 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:07 am

What happened to that useless wankstain? All I remember is he had an inflated ego because he could debunk creationists. :roll: As soon as anybody challenged him on his own ideology and motivational thinking he just resorted to name calling and shaming tactics. Ho and lets not forget the ultimate winning tactic of stamping our little booties until some mod bans your opponent. What a faggot. :smoke:
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:09 am

He asked to be permanently banned from the forum.

By the way, you owe me a new irony meter:
As soon as anybody challenged him on his own ideology and motivational thinking he just resorted to name calling and shaming tactics.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:20 am

rEvolutionist wrote:He asked to be permanently banned from the forum.

By the way, you owe me a new irony meter:
As soon as anybody challenged him on his own ideology and motivational thinking he just resorted to name calling and shaming tactics.
Probably a wise decision for such an ideologue, I can't always be free from motivational thinking myself which is why i hang around free speech forums. At least I don't have any ideology to defend as they are such stupid stances to hold so no irony meters needed. Not that you would understand such a concept, c'est la vie.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:50 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:At least I don't have any ideology...
Oh dear. Got to love those people who think everybody but they themselves and those who agree with them are free from ideology.

Look up a dictionary, Dodo. For instance: "Ideology: A set of doctrines or beliefs that are shared by the members of a social group or that form the basis of a political, economic, or other system." and "the set of beliefs by which a group or society orders reality so as to render it intelligible."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould