Hi, I'm Mick

New? Introduce yourself here.
pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:13 am

Xamonas Chegwé wrote:
Seth wrote:High-class call-girls get paid well, but they are still whores.
They are merely capitalists, exploiting the assets they have in the cause of profit. Calling them names says a lot more about your prejudices and hang-ups than it does about them. That said, there is a WORLD of difference between a well-paid call-girl that decides to do what she does and a street hustler, feeding a crack habit and supporting a pimp.

People do what they do to get by. If you can sell sex, it sure beats stacking shelves in Wallmart! :tea:
I'm not happy with you, XC. I had a dream about you last night where you stole Caroline Wozniacki off me. :sulk:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Xamonas Chegwé
Bouncer
Bouncer
About me: I have prehensile eyebrows.
I speak 9 languages fluently, one of which other people can also speak.
When backed into a corner, I fit perfectly - having a right-angled arse.

Post by Xamonas Chegwé » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:50 am

rEvolutionist wrote:
Xamonas Chegwé wrote:
They are merely capitalists, exploiting the assets they have in the cause of profit. Calling them names says a lot more about your prejudices and hang-ups than it does about them. That said, there is a WORLD of difference between a well-paid call-girl that decides to do what she does and a street hustler, feeding a crack habit and supporting a pimp.

People do what they do to get by. If you can sell sex, it sure beats stacking shelves in Wallmart! :tea:
I'm not happy with you, XC. I had a dream about you last night where you stole Caroline Wozniacki off me. :sulk:
Awwww! Did she give you the backhand, mate? Never mind, I court her and go for the old grand slam! :biggrin:
A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.
Salman Rushdie
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
House MD
Who needs a meaning anyway, I'd settle anyday for a very fine view.
Sandy Denny
This is the wrong forum for bluffing :nono:
Paco
Yes, yes. But first I need to show you this venomous fish!
Calilasseia
I think we should do whatever Pawiz wants.
Twoflower
Bella squats momentarily then waddles on still peeing, like a horse
Millefleur

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Post by FBM » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:55 am

Had to google that name. Glad I did. Damn.
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

LucidFlight
About me: I enjoy transcending space-time.

Post by LucidFlight » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:04 am

Sent from my eyeballs using — that's not how this works; that's not how any of this works.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:16 am

Why do you people mock me and Cazza?? :sulk:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:30 am

LucidFlight wrote:Image

:lay: How can I masturbate to her now???? :irate:
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

MiM
Man In The Middle

Post by MiM » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:08 am

Serves your avatar well :D
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - Richard Feynman

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:26 am

MiM wrote:Serves your avatar well :D
:lol:

It is some sort of fated retribution for choosing that fucking avatar, FBM!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 am

hehe = damn thing is annoying...mind you mim's makes me hungry :food: - course then I hit rev's :roll:
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:54 pm

JimC wrote:
MiM wrote:Serves your avatar well :D
:lol:

It is some sort of fated retribution for choosing that fucking avatar, FBM!
I...I...well, shit. :sulk:

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:17 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:
FBM wrote:
Seth wrote:Eighty percent of the planet disagrees.
Bandwagon Fallacy.
:lol: Yeah, I was going to point out it was a fallacy, but the man is impervious to logic. But I do like your description of the fallacy. :)
It's not a fallacy, it's a fact.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Xamonas Chegwé wrote:

I was making a philosophical point about the connection between getting paid and being competent in your job. I was not dissing prostitutes, whom I believe are Libertarian entrepreneurs of the highest order. They do what they do by choice (except those that are physically enslaved) and they keep what they earn without paying taxes. My kind of girls!
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:21 pm

FBM wrote:
LucidFlight wrote:Image

:lay: How can I masturbate to her now???? :irate:
Put a bag over her head and imagine her on all fours, doggie style....

Xamonas Chegwé
Bouncer
Bouncer
About me: I have prehensile eyebrows.
I speak 9 languages fluently, one of which other people can also speak.
When backed into a corner, I fit perfectly - having a right-angled arse.

Post by Xamonas Chegwé » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:30 pm

Seth wrote:
Xamonas Chegwé wrote:

I was making a philosophical point about the connection between getting paid and being competent in your job. I was not dissing prostitutes, whom I believe are Libertarian entrepreneurs of the highest order. They do what they do by choice (except those that are physically enslaved) and they keep what they earn without paying taxes. My kind of girls!
Actually, I once met a very high-class, American prostitute out in Greece. She was an old friend of my boss, out for a holiday. And she did pay taxes on her income. It is difficult to buy an apartment in NYC with a view over Central Park, for cash, without the IRS taking an interest. She declared everything as "miscellaneous earnings" and probably paid more than she really needed to, just to keep things discreet. At $1000 an hour for her company, I doubt she missed it much.
A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.
Salman Rushdie
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
House MD
Who needs a meaning anyway, I'd settle anyday for a very fine view.
Sandy Denny
This is the wrong forum for bluffing :nono:
Paco
Yes, yes. But first I need to show you this venomous fish!
Calilasseia
I think we should do whatever Pawiz wants.
Twoflower
Bella squats momentarily then waddles on still peeing, like a horse
Millefleur

piscator

Post by piscator » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Xamonas Chegwé wrote:
Seth wrote:
Xamonas Chegwé wrote:

Actually, I once met a very high-class, American prostitute out in Greece. She was an old friend of my boss, out for a holiday. And she did pay taxes on her income. It is difficult to buy an apartment in NYC with a view over Central Park, for cash, without the IRS taking an interest. She declared everything as "miscellaneous earnings" and probably paid more than she really needed to, just to keep things discreet. At $1000 an hour for her company, I doubt she missed it much.
She must be a dirty little birdie to command that kind of fee. :yes: