How did you find Rationalia.com?

New? Introduce yourself here.

How did you find Rationalia.com?

I was a TAF member and jumped ship.
15%
I saw some reference to it on the Richard Dawkins forum and came for a look.
32%
I saw some reference to it on another forum and came for a look.
19%
I was sent a link by a friend.
19%
I found it via a Google search for something serious.
3%
I found it via a Google search for something stupid.
2%
None of the above.
10%

Total votes: 268

Virgin Mary

Re: How did you find Rationalia.com?

Post by Virgin Mary » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:04 pm

I saw all the flirting going on and... Well, I was hoping to get laid. :oops: :FIO:
Take me, Lord!

Allah

Post by Allah » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Infidels! :lay:
Why I cannot vote? :pissed:
I KEEEEEEEEEL you! :mob:

Pappa
Non-Practicing Anarchist
Non-Practicing Anarchist
About me: I am sacrificing a turnip as I type.

Post by Pappa » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Aaaaaaargh... they're back!
For information on ways to help support Rationalia financially, see our funding page.

When the aliens do come, everything we once thought was cool will then make us ashamed.

Feck

Post by Feck » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:09 pm

I don't know what happened I was there .....now I'm here ,It's good here
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Achtland
About me: O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you

Post by Achtland » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 pm

TPAM told me to come :drunk:

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 pm

DP wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:
DP wrote:God appeared to me in a vision and told me to come here and pervert the unbelievers.
:fix:
Yea, though you walk in the shadow of the valley of darkness you will fear my evil, for I am he that smote Sodom & Gomorrah, bringer of death and fire, those who worship me shall live forever in paradise and those who turn their back upon me shall feed the fiery pits of Acheron for all eternity.
Isn't that near Swindon?

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:33 pm

AshtonBlack wrote:
DP wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:
DP wrote:God appeared to me in a vision and told me to come here and pervert the unbelievers.
Yea, though you walk in the shadow of the valley of darkness you will fear my evil, for I am he that smote Sodom & Gomorrah, bringer of death and fire, those who worship me shall live forever in paradise and those who turn their back upon me shall feed the fiery pits of Acheron for all eternity.
Isn't that near Swindon?
I believe you Britons sometimes call it Milton Keynes.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Jesus Christ

Post by Jesus Christ » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:42 pm

I found it rather inhospitable, frankly.
But I forgive you.
John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 pm

DP wrote:
AshtonBlack wrote:
DP wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:
Isn't that near Swindon?

Aggghhhh you said IT'S name. You've dammed us all! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 pm

AshtonBlack wrote:
DP wrote:
AshtonBlack wrote:
DP wrote: Yea, though you walk in the shadow of the valley of darkness you will fear my evil, for I am he that smote Sodom & Gomorrah, bringer of death and fire, those who worship me shall live forever in paradise and those who turn their back upon me shall feed the fiery pits of Acheron for all eternity.
Isn't that near Swindon?

Aggghhhh you sait IT'S name. You've dammed us all! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Yes, now you have to live there. :dp:
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Pappa
Non-Practicing Anarchist
Non-Practicing Anarchist
About me: I am sacrificing a turnip as I type.

Post by Pappa » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Jesus Christ wrote:I found it rather inhospitable, frankly.
But I forgive you.
I don't forgive you! :lay:

Look what you did, you bastard! :lay:
For information on ways to help support Rationalia financially, see our funding page.

When the aliens do come, everything we once thought was cool will then make us ashamed.

Transgirlofnofaith
Everyone's favourite loudmouth Furry narcissist.

Post by Transgirlofnofaith » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:40 am

Well, I was banned from RDF and then I went to Herd Of Cats because Scholastic Spastic told me about it it a tech support thread. I dug it up, and here it is: http://www.richarddawkins.net/forum/vie ... 6&start=25

Then I heard of TAF and signed up there. And then I heard about this place, and I tried looking it up on Wikipedia, but you were under their radar, so I googled it and signed up here. Basically I've signed up to three new forums in the time sine the friday before now. You can read about it on this thread.

So I just want to say(As contrasting the atmosphere between here and there.), FUCK YOU, RD.NET, YOU CAN'T SILENCE ME!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My crazy's all spent for now. :?
Under (re)construction

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:42 am

Manofnofaith wrote:Well, I was banned from RDF and then I went to Herd Of Cats because Scholastic Spastic told me about it it a tech support thread. I dug it up, and here it is: http://www.richarddawkins.net/forum/vie ... 6&start=25

Then I heard of TAF and signed up there. And then I heard about this place, and I tried looking it up on Wikipedia, but you were under their radar, so I googled it and signed up here. Basically I've signed up to three new forums in the time sine the friday before now. You can read about it on this thread.

So I just want to say(As contrasting the atmosphere between here and there.), FUCK YOU, RD.NET, YOU CAN'T SILENCE ME!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My crazy's all spent for now. :?
Somehow I suspect, we'll see more of it! Welcome to the Machine!

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10

Transgirlofnofaith
Everyone's favourite loudmouth Furry narcissist.

Post by Transgirlofnofaith » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:48 am

AshtonBlack wrote:
Manofnofaith wrote:Well, I was banned from RDF and then I went to Herd Of Cats because Scholastic Spastic told me about it it a tech support thread. I dug it up, and here it is: http://www.richarddawkins.net/forum/vie ... 6&start=25

Somehow I suspect, we'll see more of it! Welcome to the Machine!
Well, thank you! By the way, what's that skull-thingy? Did you design it yourself? And what's it supposed to be?
Under (re)construction

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:53 am

It's a random animated gif that I first used in a forum about 8 years ago. It doesn't mean anything, to be honest. I was using a DAWK'd one over at RDF, but since leaving that forum I've returned to this one.

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10