Changing zeitgeist

Holy Crap!
JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: Changing zeitgeist

Post by JimC » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:43 pm

As I've said several times, it's an absolute bitch when red-neck racist groups take an anti-Islam stance (largely based on racial prejudice rather than a rational critique of the nasty aspects of Islam). One has to steer a careful course - some left wing commentators get sucked into avoiding any criticism of Islam, because it may look like siding with racist groups. In the case of the UK grooming issue, it cannot be avoided that part of the motivation derives from the deep misogyny of Islam; a tendency that is most probably, ignored and suppressed by moderate muslims, but available as a justification for those with evil intent.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:27 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:45 pm
Islamic 'grooming gangs' ?

I was listening to some shit this morning about how teachers often label children as problems despite their behavior being normal for their age group. I've experienced this personally with my son. I was shocked to learn the teacher knew his behavior was normal, but that she was expecting the students to move toward some other behavior. Hello, dumbass, if the behavior is normal for that age group then the movement should be expected to occur as they age right? Anyway, this apparently happens a lot more to kids of color. I can believe that. They are suspending pre-school black kids --how fucked up is that?

Do you wanna bet the difficulties faced by black kids in schools is a greater problem than your Islamic grooming gangs?

There are too many issues to expect to be able to justify any single issue taking a majority of our time. We all get screwed.
Did you listen to his side of things? Or just react to something unrelated?

Rum wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:06 pm
Clarification: 'Islamic grooming gangs' are pretty much what is says on the tin here in the UK.

In a number of our larger towns and cities, where there are large Muslim communities, groups of (mostly) younger Muslim men have over the last couple of decades, realised that vulnerable young white teenage girls from dodgier and less stable backgrounds are ripe for sexual exploitation. Given the rather more conservative backgrounds most Muslims come from and a hypocritical value system that allowed them to view white girls as 'cheap' and 'deserving' of poor treatment that is what they did.

There have been a number of high profile prosecutions of these groups of men, leading to long terms of imprisonment.

One of the issues leading up to the issue being dealt with properly was the fear by the police and others that by identifying these brutes as 'Muslim' they might be seen as pursuing a racist agenda. We do seem to have got past that hurdle and the men, whatever their religious and cultural backgrounds are being thrown in the slammer now. And of course, not all are Muslim come to that.

In addition, young vulnerable girls are popping up on the radar of social service and the police as part of their systems. I was involved in setting up one of these 'safeguarding boards' when I retired in fact.
Considering the censorship, and laws against speaking present in your country, I applaud your bravery for even saying this much.

Tell me, are you free to distribute pamphlets supporting LGBTQetc. issues in your country?

I heard of a women tossed out of Britain for being contraversial, but her flyers looked non-contraversial. Would you be able to distribute them without being accused of 'hate-crime'?

The flyers were basically rainbow themed, with the message 'Allah is gay, Allah is trans, Allah is lesbian, Allah is one of us'

Is there some reason you could not hand out such literature?
Rum wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:38 pm
Well that stinks Crumple.

Robinson is a cunt of the highest order and he exploited the grooming gang issue in order to stir up racial hatred, not because he had any sympathy for the girls in question.

The issue was however there and needed to be dealt with in the 'normal' manner with the judicial system. Robinson would have happily lynched them.
This doesn't track at all with what I heard from him. Did you get your information from his own words? Or some other source?

Because I listened to him. He didn't sound like a white supremacist...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:56 pm

@Rum this is the question you missed. Maybe it is because it is awkward to answer, or maybe you have been gentled by government, but the lack of an answer can only lead us to guess.
Tell me, are you free to distribute pamphlets supporting LGBTQetc. issues in your country?

I heard of a women tossed out of Britain for being contraversial, but her flyers looked non-contraversial. Would you be able to distribute them without being accused of 'hate-crime'?

The flyers were basically rainbow themed, with the message 'Allah is gay, Allah is trans, Allah is lesbian, Allah is one of us'

Is there some reason you could not hand out such literature?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.