Scientific Proof Of God

Holy Crap!
superuniverse

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by superuniverse » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:19 pm

You just are incapable of seeing how significant all this is. The media has done a good job of deadening your mind to the point where you cannot tell the difference between Divine Revelation and commercial advertising.

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:35 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:03 pm
rasetsu wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:43 pm
This whole thread could be amply replaced by a small post-it note.
Sure, as if you have anything worthwhile to offer. You are a headless troll.

And you wonder why divine aerial bombardment is on its way. It would be so much easier for you if you were able to shut your foolish traps, but it is a task impossible for the ignorant...

Some fking idiot who uses as her profile "fuk my ass". You are probably so disgusting that no one would come near you let alone fk your ass

Come read this, you moron

Https://nostradamusart.wordpress.com

Come read it all and see the true trouble you are in...
Ad nauseam is a Latin term for an argument or other discussion that has continued to the point of nausea. For example, "this has been discussed ad nauseam" indicates that the topic has been discussed extensively and those involved have grown sick of it. The fallacy of dragging the conversation to an ad nauseam state in order to then assert one's position as correct due to it not having been contradicted is also called argumentum ad infinitum (to infinity) and argument from repetition.

(Wikipedia)

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:58 pm

Well, we are not interested in discussion...

When the flames arise
Your burning eyes
Set fire to the skies
Last edited by superuniverse on Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:46 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:19 pm

...If antifa claims to be what remains of the active communist party...
The problem is, it makes no such claim. Its only rationale is to provide a robust response in the streets to the rise of neo-fascism (the clue is in the name...)
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:57 pm

JimC wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:46 pm
superuniverse wrote:

The problem is, it makes no such claim. Its only rationale is to provide a robust response in the streets to the rise of neo-fascism (the clue is in the name...)

You are right, they make no such claim, for they do not what they are fighting for, except for certain particular causes, such as BLM, defund the police, and who knows what else. In any case, they possess no unified vision or leadership. If there is a communist party in the USA, they have completely renounced any forms of action against the capitalist state.

Antifa is more spectacle of the illusion of freedom under capitalism than a substantial oppositional movement.

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:35 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:07 pm
Complete the death poem

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:16 pm

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:16 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:57 pm
JimC wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:46 pm
superuniverse wrote:

You are right, they make no such claim, for they do not what they are fighting for, except for certain particular causes, such as BLM, defund the police, and who knows what else. In any case, they possess no unified vision or leadership. If there is a communist party in the USA, they have completely renounced any forms of action against the capitalist state.

Antifa is more spectacle of the illusion of freedom under capitalism than a substantial oppositional movement.
Perhaps you are right that they are not a serious challenge to the over-arching capitalist system, but their opposition on the streets to neo-nazis and other pieces of shit is still worthwhile...
And my gin!

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:51 am

After reading the Kacyzynski's manifesto it is clear that the complete and utter destruction of the technological system is the means and end of his revolution. He see all Utopias as impossible dreams that distract from revolutionary activity. He advocates a primitive return to a state of nature for the human species, something only possible after a nuclear holocaust or a catastrophe of a similar magnitude.

According to him, the technological system will be destroyed by its victims or it will destroy itself. Most likely the system will destroy itself within the next few years or decades. The lack of any revolutionary activity in the most technologically advanced nations makes man-made revolution impossible at the present moment and the foreseeable future.

As for the ranting against "leftism," he fails to make the connection that it is the natural response to an unhealthy and unequal economic system that is based on injustice, domination, and exploitation, and the need to overcome them.

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:19 am

The only reason he interests us is that he actually tried to start a revolution no matter how futile and ridiculous it may seem.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:06 am

superuniverse wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:19 am
The only reason he interests us is that he actually tried to start a revolution no matter how futile and ridiculous it may seem.

*drivel*
Who is "us", paleface?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:49 am

rainbow wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:06 am
superuniverse wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:19 am

*drivel*
Who is "us", paleface?
The royal we?
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:19 am

Mark 5:9. Say no more. :grr:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:58 pm

superuniverse wrote:After reading the Kacyzynski's manifesto it is clear that the complete and utter destruction of the technological system is the means and end of his revolution. He see all Utopias as impossible dreams that distract from revolutionary activity. He advocates a primitive return to a state of nature for the human species, something only possible after a nuclear holocaust or a catastrophe of a similar magnitude.

According to him, the technological system will be destroyed by its victims or it will destroy itself. Most likely the system will destroy itself within the next few years or decades. The lack of any revolutionary activity in the most technologically advanced nations makes man-made revolution impossible at the present moment and the foreseeable future.

As for the ranting against "leftism," he fails to make the connection that it is the natural response to an unhealthy and unequal economic system that is based on injustice, domination, and exploitation, and the need to overcome them.
Luddites gonna lud I guess.

"At their very simplest, anarchist beliefs turn on to two elementary assumptions. The first is that human beings are, under ordinary circumstances, about as reasonable and decent as they are allowed to be, and can organize themselves and their communities without needing to be told how. The second is that power corrupts. Most of all, anarchism is just a matter of having the courage to take the simple principles of common decency that we all live by, and to follow them through to their logical conclusions."

Are You An Anarchist? The Answer May Surprise You! - David Graeber, 2009
:tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT