Scientific Proof Of God

Holy Crap!
superuniverse

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by superuniverse » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:20 pm

"Prince William slams space race" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... -race.html

A fake king who is part of the problem of global inequality.

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:42 am

https://www.marcuse.org/herbert/publica ... osophy.pdf

"THE ACADEMIC ESTABLISHMENT CAN BETRAY its trust in
many ways; one of them is the teaching of irrelevant modes of
thought not geared to understanding that which is really going
on."

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:09 am

superuniverse wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:38 pm
I'm talking about the practical implementation of the ideology of atheism.
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Implementing something that does not exist. Dont give up your day job. :funny: :funny:
You cant implement the default. :funny: :funny:
Still no scientific proof FOOL. :funny: :funny:
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:22 am

Well, You can implement atheism... don't believe in unproven crap, and do nothing special.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:47 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:09 am
superuniverse wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:38 pm
I'm talking about the practical implementation of the ideology of atheism.
Implementing something that does not exist.
Atheism does exist. It's an absence of belief in the existence of deities. Its practical implementation is to live life unlike this nutter:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:15 pm

He is a true nutter. This is what he is proud about:

Dennis Markuze to be sentenced for online harassment
February 4, 2015 • 3:55 pm

According to the Montreal Gazette, a figure known to many of us, Dennis Markuze, (aka “David Mabus”) is to be sentenced Thursday for violating his probation, which involved a conviction for making violent threats against many atheist writers and bloggers. I wasn’t Markuze’s biggest target, but I got the threats often enough to be a tad discomfited. Apparently, after being sentenced to probation and a stricture to stay off social media, Markuze not only ignored the order, but even threatened the cop who arrested him:

Last spring, Markuze pleaded guilty to all three of the charges and replied in the affirmative to all of Judge Jean-Pierre Boyer’s questions concerning the plea. A summary of facts was read into the court record during the hearing, including a quote of what Markuze said to the female investigator who arrested him: “You bitch. The same thing will happen to you like what happened to the (World Trade Center) twin towers in 9/11.” Markuze expressed no objections to the summary.

Markuze’s convictions stem largely from the work of Tim Farley, who besides being an atheist is a computer security expert, and managed to track Markuze down and keep the heat on the RCMP to arrest him. Markuze almost certainly suffers from mental illness and may also be an abuser of cocaine and alcohol, so it’s nor clear what the best treatment is. As the paper reports:

You know I don’t want him in jail if he’s mentally ill,” Farley said. “I just want him to leave me alone and stop posting things with my name and my picture on it.”

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:01 pm

Do you have anything to say, FAKE LITTLE NO-NAMES...

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:04 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:15 pm
He is a true nutter. This is what he is proud about:

February 4, 2015 • 3:55 pm

According to the Montreal Gazette, a figure known to many of us, Dennis Markuze, (aka “David Mabus”) is to be sentenced Thursday for violating his probation, which involved a conviction for making violent threats against many atheist writers and bloggers. I wasn’t Markuze’s biggest target, but I got the threats often enough to be a tad discomfited. Apparently, after being sentenced to probation and a stricture to stay off social media, Markuze not only ignored the order, but even threatened the cop who arrested him:

Last spring, Markuze pleaded guilty to all three of the charges and replied in the affirmative to all of Judge Jean-Pierre Boyer’s questions concerning the plea. A summary of facts was read into the court record during the hearing, including a quote of what Markuze said to the female investigator who arrested him: “You bitch. The same thing will happen to you like what happened to the (World Trade Center) twin towers in 9/11.” Markuze expressed no objections to the summary.

Markuze’s convictions stem largely from the work of Tim Farley, who besides being an atheist is a computer security expert, and managed to track Markuze down and keep the heat on the RCMP to arrest him. Markuze almost certainly suffers from mental illness and may also be an abuser of cocaine and alcohol, so it’s nor clear what the best treatment is. As the paper reports:

You know I don’t want him in jail if he’s mentally ill,” Farley said. “I just want him to leave me alone and stop posting things with my name and my picture on it.”

It didn't work. Farley's ugly mug can be seen here...

Https://nostradamusart.wordpress.com

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:35 pm

You are a real nutter. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:03 pm

So what is happening to you is revenge for your little stunt against MARKUZE...

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:06 pm

we are going to play a NEW GAME:

GUESS THE SYMBOLISM!

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:47 pm

You really live up to your image. Mad as a hatter. Maybe I should report your threats to the Canadian authorities. You are really mad.

Dennis Markuze
Markuze's modus operandi tends to involve persistently posting threatening, incoherent and strangely formatted anti-atheist rants (including links to random Depeche Mode videos)[6] to any blog that strikes his fancy, rapidly morphing IDs (whenever possible including "mab" in the name) when he gets banned. His rants are often incoherent word salad (for example, "Atheist fuckers killed Mickey Mouse!"). His favorite targets include Richard Dawkins, Amanda Marcotte, Jen McCreight, Myers and Randi; he actually physically stalked Myers once at a conference in Canada - suddenly appearing in the hallway, ranting and raging incoherently with a few of the attendees, only to then literally run away from the scene (all of this the exact moment after someone had falsely pulled the fire alarm).[7] He wasted no time going online to brag about what had happened.[8] This resulted in Myers reporting him to the police in September 2009.[9]
Dont we know it.
Arrest, psychiatric evaluation and trial
After an August 2011 online petition[4] attracted more than 5000 signatures,[10] each resulting in an e-mail to the Montreal police,[11] the police took action and announced they were finally investigating years of complaints[12] (after pleading with people to stop sending them emails[13]) and arrested Markuze on August 16.[14] Markuze was charged with 16 counts of criminal harassment on August 15 and August 17, 2011.[15] To the relief of many concerned for his well-being, the criminal court ordered him to undergo a 30-day psychological evaluation. After being diagnosed with bipolar disorder, compounded by alcohol and substance abuse, Markuze was sent to rehab while awaiting the next court date[16] but was later released.[17] After pleading guilty to issuing threats, in 2012 he received a suspended sentence of 18 months,[18] which required him to abstain from internet discussions and forums.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:52 pm

Is this your best mate?

John Hogue
John Hogue (1955–) describes himself as a "world authority on Nostradamus"[2] and a "rogue scholar".[2][3] We describe him as woo-meister and bullshit artist. In a stopped clock moment of remarkable quality, Hogue had the foresight to title the biography he hosts on his website as An Idiot’s Autobiography.

Most of his "work" is focused on making future predictions based on Nostradamus, astrology, or a mixture of both. He makes a great many predictions in every direction; whenever possible he goes back and revises the ones that didn't pay off, and—lo and behold—some of his guesses actually stick.

Even other astrologers think Hogue is just making stuff up.[4] Then again, astrologers can never agree on anything. Hogue has managed to garner what seems to be a comparatively small but loyal following; his 2015 book Trump for President: Astrological Predictions managed to become Amazon.com best-seller in the "prophecies" category, and his other books also seem to sell reasonably well.[5][6] Some have even gone so far as to suggest he is the reincarnation of Nostradamus himself![7] His status as a crank is verified by many appearances on Coast to Coast AM.[8]