rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by rainbow » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:46 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:32 pm
superuniverse wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:37 pm
The trouble here is that if we provide evidence it will lead to your complete annihilation. Do you still see want to see?
Look, you credulous goatfucker, you created this very thread as "Scientific Proof Of God". Now, either you deliver, and since you warned us, if it destroys us, it will be on our own heads, or you go back tend your flock and will be welcome to report if the loving attentions you dispense your beasts result in any miraculous offspring.
The pathetic creature is too scared to define the Deity it pretends to be able to prove.

Terrified that his entire fantasy will be exposed and show that the delusion of proof is nothing but the feverish imagination of a psychotic episode.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:48 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:44 pm
His 'god' is likely his dog, a mangy terrier cur he worships.
Now, now - you'll upset his imaginary friends...
BArF−4

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:20 am

superuniverse wrote:
The trouble here is that if we provide evidence it will lead to your complete annihilation. Do you still see want to see?
Yes. I challenge you to put your assertion to the test. This thread you created is the exact right location to do so. You did title it "Scientific Proof Of God". So, how about it? In your own words, thanks. Youtube clips featuring Depeche Mode and Herbert Marcuse won't do it.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:57 am

Hermit wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:20 am
superuniverse wrote:
Yes. I challenge you to put your assertion to the test. This thread you created is the exact right location to do so. You did title it "Scientific Proof Of God". So, how about it? In your own words, thanks. Youtube clips featuring Depeche Mode and Herbert Marcuse won't do it.
No Scientific Proof is possible without defining what one is trying to prove.
BArF−4

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:27 am

rainbow wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:57 am
Hermit wrote:
superuniverse wrote:
You mean the all-powerful and all-knowing creator of the universe?

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:28 am

Hermit wrote:
superuniverse wrote:

:console:

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:30 am

rainbow wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:46 pm
Svartalf wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:32 pm
superuniverse wrote:
Look, you credulous goatfucker, you created this very thread as "Scientific Proof Of God". Now, either you deliver, and since you warned us, if it destroys us, it will be on our own heads, or you go back tend your flock and will be welcome to report if the loving attentions you dispense your beasts result in any miraculous offspring.
The pathetic creature is too scared to define the Deity it pretends to be able to prove.

Terrified that his entire fantasy will be exposed and show that the delusion of proof is nothing but the feverish imagination of a psychotic episode.

You do understand you are part of a minority of fools?

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:38 am

rainbow wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:57 am
Hermit wrote:
superuniverse wrote:

You guys definitely need to learn a hard lesson. When the Divine steps in you know you are in serious trouble. Your BS and lies has real-world consequences.

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:44 am

Hermit wrote:
superuniverse wrote:
You "missed" NOSTRADAMUS, you no-name clown..

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:34 am

Which world view will not exist, sh&thead...

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:10 am

superuniverse wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:44 am
Hermit wrote:
superuniverse wrote:
OK, so let me amend:
Yes. I challenge you to put your assertion to the test. This thread you created is the exact right location to do so. You did title it "Scientific Proof Of God". So, how about it? In your own words, thanks. Youtube clips featuring Depeche Mode, Herbert Marcuse and Nostradamus won't do it.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:25 am

Let's face it, soupie has silly beliefs that are silly enough he doesn't even dare talk clearly about them, and that have precisely zero logical or factual support. Let's all put him on ignore and go live our own lives.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:17 pm

[quote=Svartalf post_id=1924922 time=1638861943 user_id=1017]
Let's face it, soupie has silly beliefs that are silly enough he doesn't even dare talk clearly about them, and that have precisely zero logical or factual support. Let's all put him on ignore and go live our own lives[/quote]

My beliefs have nothing to do with you, unless you feel the need to challenge them.

But you are not offering therapy. Rather, you are trying to protecct your own delusions, since they are incompatible with what I am saying.

I have given my definition of God. It is clear to 99.99% of the population.

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:22 pm

Hermit wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:10 am
superuniverse wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:44 am
Hermit wrote:
superuniverse wrote:
OK, so let me amend:
Yes. I challenge you to put your assertion to the test. This thread you created is the exact right location to do so. You did title it "Scientific Proof Of God". So, how about it? In your own words, thanks. Youtube clips featuring Depeche Mode, Herbert Marcuse and Nostradamus won't do it.
Since you remain no-name, nothing you say means anything.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:29 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:17 pm
Svartalf wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:25 am
Let's face it, soupie has silly beliefs that are silly enough he doesn't even dare talk clearly about them, and that have precisely zero logical or factual support. Let's all put him on ignore and go live our own lives

My beliefs have nothing to do with you, unless you feel the need to challenge them.

But you are not offering therapy. Rather, you are trying to protecct your own delusions, since they are incompatible with what I am saying.

I have given my definition of God. It is clear to 99.99% of the population.
Which is why you have been making promises you never made good on and keep threatening us with fire, brimstone, the lake of flame, and utter destruction?
Actually, you've so utterly failed to make a case for them I don't feel any need to challenge them, I simply dismiss them.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping