Scientific Proof Of God

Holy Crap!
superuniverse

Re: Scientific Proof Of God

Post by superuniverse » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:03 pm

Hogue had the foresight to see that the HOLLOW MOUNTAINS of x.49 referred to the WTC before 911 happened.

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:05 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:47 pm
You really live up to your image. Mad as a hatter. Maybe I should report your threats to the Canadian authorities. You are really mad.

Dennis Markuze
Markuze's modus operandi tends to involve persistently posting threatening, incoherent and strangely formatted anti-atheist rants (including links to random Depeche Mode videos)[6] to any blog that strikes his fancy, rapidly morphing IDs (whenever possible including "mab" in the name) when he gets banned. His rants are often incoherent word salad (for example, "Atheist fuckers killed Mickey Mouse!"). His favorite targets include Richard Dawkins, Amanda Marcotte, Jen McCreight, Myers and Randi; he actually physically stalked Myers once at a conference in Canada - suddenly appearing in the hallway, ranting and raging incoherently with a few of the attendees, only to then literally run away from the scene (all of this the exact moment after someone had falsely pulled the fire alarm).[7] He wasted no time going online to brag about what had happened.[8] This resulted in Myers reporting him to the police in September 2009.[9]
Dont we know it.
Arrest, psychiatric evaluation and trial
After an August 2011 online petition[4] attracted more than 5000 signatures,[10] each resulting in an e-mail to the Montreal police,[11] the police took action and announced they were finally investigating years of complaints[12] (after pleading with people to stop sending them emails[13]) and arrested Markuze on August 16.[14] Markuze was charged with 16 counts of criminal harassment on August 15 and August 17, 2011.[15] To the relief of many concerned for his well-being, the criminal court ordered him to undergo a 30-day psychological evaluation. After being diagnosed with bipolar disorder, compounded by alcohol and substance abuse, Markuze was sent to rehab while awaiting the next court date[16] but was later released.[17] After pleading guilty to issuing threats, in 2012 he received a suspended sentence of 18 months,[18] which required him to abstain from internet discussions and forums.

Call whomever you want. It won't change your horrible fate.

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:35 pm

I'm sure the "authorities" will be curious to hear your stories about being hunted by supernatural demons.

You are the insane one. You live in the world of illusion NOT REALITY.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:44 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:38 pm
I'm talking about the practical implementation of the ideology of atheism.
Please explain to an unsophisticated African why we should believe in your Gods when we have plenty of our own?
You have the opportunity to save my soul. Should you not take this chance, I'm sure the Creator of the Universe will cast you down into the depths of Hell.

...so answer.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:56 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:35 pm
I'm sure the "authorities" will be curious to hear your stories about being hunted by supernatural demons.

You are the insane one. You live in the world of illusion NOT REALITY.
This is typical you. You are the one who cannot accept reality. You are the one forced to take medical treatment. You are one that has been gaoled not me. You are the madman not me. You just wont accept that you are totally wrong. Please do us all a favour and just fuck off.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:32 am

I have the right to believe whatever I want without being challenged by you little sh&ts...

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:36 am

superuniverse wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:32 am
I have the right to believe whatever I want without being challenged by you little sh&ts...
Fine, but your beliefs should just be for yourself, not imposed on others...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:45 am

superuniverse wrote:
Yes, you do have the right to believe whatever you want, but like all other little sh&ts, you do not have the right not to be challenged.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:36 pm

:console:
Hermit wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:45 am
superuniverse wrote:
Yes, you do have the right to believe whatever you want, but like all other little sh&ts, you do not have the right not to be challenged.

But I'm not saying all beliefs are equal. You, for example, have no beliefs, so it is not even a discussion, and you have zero impact on anyone. Can you see that, liar?

You are a parasite on the beliefs of others. The atheist skeptic ideology feeds itself by destroying all beliefs.

Indeed, remain anonymous, coward, no one cares what you say...

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:22 pm

Your anonymity gives you a false sense of security...

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:24 pm

Hermit wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:45 am
superuniverse wrote:
Well, you know, he has that right... of course, using that right would entail not coming here and not making statements that demand to be challenged... and of course, our entertainment value is so high he can't do without that.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:15 pm

Challenge as an anonymous coward. You lost before it started.

superuniverse

Post by superuniverse » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:19 pm

We are using you as a sound board. We need some entertainment to finish these websites.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:08 pm

superuniverse wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:19 pm
We are using you as a sound board. We need some entertainment to finish these websites.
You and your imaginary friends should come to Africa, and teach us about your Gods.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4