The Odd Murdering's of Canada

aufbahrung

The Odd Murdering's of Canada

Post by aufbahrung » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:43 am

New thread having noticed murder is odd in Canada - Whether its normalised indigenous murderings, or mass burials at childrens homes...it seems the snow does something to the quality if not the quantity of murdering. Then there's the exports of asbestos to africa long after being found lethal and banned everywhere with a standard of education, tar sands etc, death makes free policy etc

https://unherd.com/thepost/leaked-slide ... ia-policy/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64050711

Toronto: Eight teenage girls charged with killing man

Eight teenage girls have been charged with the murder of a 59-year-old man in Toronto, Canadian police say.

The girls, aged between 13 and 16, are accused of stabbing the victim in what police describe as "a swarming" just after midnight local time on Sunday.

The man, who has not been identified, had been living in a shelter for the homeless at the time of the attack.

Toronto Mayor John Tory said he was "deeply disturbed" by the case in a statement.

A group of bystanders flagged down emergency services after finding the man with stab wounds shortly after midnight on Sunday, Toronto Police Detective Sergeant Terry Browne told reporters.

The victim, who had only recently moved into sheltered housing, later died in hospital.

The girls, whose identities are protected under Canadian law, were arrested near the scene of the attack and a number of weapons were seized.

(continued)
WeAreAStableCountry

aufbahrung

Re: The Odd Murdering's of Canada

Post by aufbahrung » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:30 pm

Imagine if the MAID programme of Euthanasia was being enforced in Russia - the uproar both left and right in the USA. And yet it goes on, killing Jews as well, across the border. A country with vast resources let's not forget, doing unimaginable wicked mass murdering's, not out of shortage of means but rather sheer wickedness.
WeAreAStableCountry

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:21 pm

:roll:
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:40 pm

One day Americans are gonna come sobbing to this post complaining Canada invaded us...tell ya they've violent tendencies and a inferiority complex - first chance they get in unsteady times and they'll be in quicker than rats down a drainpipe.
WeAreAStableCountry

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:42 pm

Too many killed here for me to notice murder elsewhere. Weird murders too. Some guy bbq’d his ex, literally, not that long ago.

—/:/—

I do however notice the appearance of this thread immediately after changing my avatar to the great Canadian John Candy. :biggrin:

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:53 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:42 pm
Too many killed here for me to notice murder elsewhere. Weird murders too. Some guy bbq’d his ex, literally, not that long ago.

—/:/—

I do however notice the appearance of this thread immediately after changing my avatar to the great Canadian John Candy. :biggrin:
John Candy before Canada started to go bad got into drugs and lured America into them, pure subconscious - powerful thing the subconscious though

WeAreAStableCountry

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:59 pm

I believe seeds need the right conditions to sprout.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:11 pm

and permafrosted tundra is definitely no place of seeds to do that.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:16 pm

Dollar collapse, new dustbowl, them got plenty of wheat...us little. Whilst some things can be predicted there's enough room for the unexpected which by its nature is unexpected - but mostly is it wise to sleep until their culture of euthanasia murdering escapes across the border like the drugs trade gone up and done...after all John Candy ain't getting no older these days?
WeAreAStableCountry

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:29 pm

After state murdering is normalised the bloodsport instinct kicks in and it spreads following it's own path outside human control, unless stopped by war or running out of victims...it goes on seeking a high score

WeAreAStableCountry