Russia invades Ukraine again?

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: Russia invades Ukraine again?

Post by Svartalf » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:18 pm

Yeah, that reminds me how the SS were the Elite of Nazi German forces, especially those that handled the camps.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:19 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:18 pm
Yeah, that reminds me how the SS were the Elite of Nazi German forces, especially those that handled the camps.
I bet Dirlewanger has de medal collection that would have made a soviet general envious

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:24 pm

From an ABC news report from Ukraine:
Serhiy Gaidai, the governor of the Luhansk region, told a briefing Ukrainian defenders "had to withdraw."

"Kreminna is under the control of the 'Orcs' (Russians). They have entered the city."
Clearly, Moscow is Mordor, and Putin is Sauron... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:49 pm

Well, that's weird, he had a lot more fire in his eyes 10 years ago

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:50 pm

Also, I did not know Sauron had set a shrine to the corpse of Morgoth in front of the main entrance of Barad Dûr

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:59 pm

This channel seems to be laying the groundwork for excusing the use of chemical weapons.
(intelslava z has over a quarter-million subscribers - I think large for that platform)

I think they are pro-russia (or anti-zelensky)
https://t.me/intelslava/25956

For those who don't see telegram stuff, they basically have a drawing which shows what tunnels under the steelworks might look like. Also postulating that 'perhaps the only way to clear the place out would be to use a chemical weapon, or chlorine gas'.

So now both 'sides' seem to be prepping for chemical weapons stories.

I feel bad for those Maripolians (Maripolites?) who are caught in this shitstorm.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:13 am

Look at the thread title again. This isn't citizens being caught between two external forces fighting in their city. It's an entire city in its last gasp attempt to repel an invading army.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:49 pm

My sympathy was for citizens of a city under seige. Doesn't matter to me who was killing citizens, as much as the fact that they are dying.

Made a mistake last week, about religious nuttery. You guys might appreciate it.

I thought, with Russia being so christian, Easter (last weekend) might mean a large effort. Turns out, orthodox easter is this coming weekend.

I don't know that their religious nuttery will play in, but have an uneasy feeling. Lots of times, religious stuff is used by world leaders.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:25 pm

God supports every military campaign equally. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:50 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:25 pm
God supports every military campaign equally. :tea:
Yes, but depending which god you worship, some seasons are 'better' for attacks than others.

I don't know if 'orthodox easter' is a reason Putin will use to do more horror, or his adversaries. It's just a worry, since it's coming in a few days.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:08 pm

The leader of the Orthodox Church in Russia is very supportive of both Putin and the war. Not coincidentally, the Ukrainian Orthodox Church broke ties with the Russian church a while back...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:14 pm

JimC wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:08 pm
The leader of the Orthodox Church in Russia is very supportive of both Putin and the war. Not coincidentally, the Ukrainian Orthodox Church broke ties with the Russian church a while back...
So far, this seems to be the only guy advocating for peace talks between Ukraine and Russia.
It doesn’t make sense that Russia and Ukraine aren’t sitting down and working out some kind of an agreement. If they don’t do it soon, there will be nothing left but death, destruction, and carnage. This is a war that never should have happened, but it did. The solution can never be as good as it would have been before the shooting started, but there is a solution, and it should be figured out now—not later—when everyone will be DEAD!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:42 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:14 pm
JimC wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:08 pm
So far, this seems to be the only guy advocating for peace talks between Ukraine and Russia.
It doesn’t make sense that Russia and Ukraine aren’t sitting down and working out some kind of an agreement. If they don’t do it soon, there will be nothing left but death, destruction, and carnage. This is a war that never should have happened, but it did. The solution can never be as good as it would have been before the shooting started, but there is a solution, and it should be figured out now—not later—when everyone will be DEAD!
Trump is a genius. I don't see why he shouldn't get a Nobel Peace Price for his effective work in bringing about peace. Kissinger did. And so did Obama.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:23 am

Vladimir Putin has ordered his forces not to storm the last remaining Ukrainian stronghold in the besieged city of Mariupol, after his defence minister admitted that the Russian army was still fighting thousands of Ukrainian troops there.

Putin described a plan to storm the Azovstal steelworks “impractical” and called instead for Russian troops to blockade the area “so that a fly can’t get through”.

The declaration came during a meeting at the Kremlin, where the Russian defence minister, Sergei Shoigu, presented a report to Putin about the closely watched battle for the Ukrainian port city and claimed that the city had been “liberated”, although fighting was ongoing.

He said it would take several more days for the Russians to defeat the Ukrainians fighting at the steelworks, a sprawling mass of tunnels and workshops spread over four square miles in the south-east of the city.

The meeting appeared to be orchestrated in order for the Russians to step back from the assault on the steelworks, which has been stymied by a fierce Ukrainian resistance and the difficulties of operating in the industrial area.

Leaving the plant in Ukrainian hands robs the Russians of the ability to declare complete victory in Mariupol. The city’s capture has strategic and symbolic importance.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... tacks-live
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:49 am

Putin looked like a little man at the little table with his general.

"A man in Moscow buys a newspaper, glances at the front page, & throws it away. He does the same thing every day. Eventually, the seller snaps. "Why DO you do that?" "I'm just checking for an obituary" "But obituaries aren't on the front page!" "The one I'm looking for will be."
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...