Post by Cunt » Wed May 26, 2021 3:21 pm

Joe wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:53 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:06 am
You're definitely a member. :tea:
Yes, but he's not in the club. :coffee:
I wouldn't pay for it.

I certainly would say he's been right about a lot of shit, and that is a lot less important than the way he mocks his co-hosts for their physique, gender or race.

He has promised that if he offs himself, he won't use the gun by his sponsor. That might be funny, but the punchline is a bit...final.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: That idiot Crowder vs reality

Post by Cunt » Thu May 27, 2021 3:14 am

His podcast today, bounced around a bit.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/show- ... -joe-biden
Today, we illustrate what John Cena and Joe Biden have in common. HINT: It involves China and bending over. Also, antisemitic hate crimes are on the rise even though the media wants to ignore them. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is a hypocrite. ESPN hates Tebow. And there were gunshots at the George Floyd Square memorial. Go figure.
The Cena stuff was very creepy.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

BarnettNewman
extemporaneous

Post by BarnettNewman » Thu May 27, 2021 1:23 pm

Also, antisemitic hate crimes are on the rise even though the media wants to ignore them.
NOW he’s noticing the increase in Anti-Semetic hate crimes. Always with the finger on the pulse, that one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu May 27, 2021 6:57 pm

You know, I find it really ironic, when you remember that Palestinian arabe ARE semitic...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:31 pm

Funny!

He hasn't been as regular lately, but yesterday, he mocked the 'don't say gay bill', by calling it what it was called, then reframing it to mock the Dems, the way the Dem's mocked the bill.

He's calling it the 'Anti-Grooming Bill'.

So is it the 'don't say gay' bill? Or the 'anti-grooming' bill?

I guess it depends if you know what's in it :)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:11 am

Are people still going with that Qanon all liberals are kiddy fiddlers stuff?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:43 am

Well, what's better, all libruls being kiddy fiddlers, or all conmen being in the closet?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:29 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:11 am
Are people still going with that Qanon all liberals are kiddy fiddlers stuff?
No, they've tricked some into opposing a bill that seeks to prevent state employees from having secret conversations about sexuality with children below, I think, grade 4.

So those opposing it get responded with 'ok groomer', implying they are supporting grooming of kids in that age range.

But I don't know if you really wanted to know about it, or are making a joke I missed...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:54 pm

Yes. That is part of the bill. In Texas I can't imagine a school establishing any sort of accommodations for a student without involving caregivers.*

But the bill also prevents schools from improving their culture. It's just a sad fact that our overwhelming support for LGBTQ hasn't filtered through to many schools.

*a lot of students don't live with parents, don't forget grandma GOP!, or the gay aunt.... :hehe:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:08 pm

I don't know how it prevents 'improving their culture', but there are heaps of voices weighing in.

Listening to a gay DeSantis supporter talk about the bill sounded a bit different than those chanting 'don't say gay'.

Pool also made a terrible joke or interesting point, depending on what you think 'grooming' means...
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1358426670435930122
its weird that the right is like "people shouldn't have sex conversations with children in secret" and then the left is like "yo why do you hate gay people?"
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:20 pm

I don't know how it prevents 'improving their culture'
--as an example: You have gay parents. We've long moved past this.

But it's possible for "gay" to be like it was say 30+ years ago. That's a cultural problem.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:26 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:20 pm
I don't know how it prevents 'improving their culture'
--as an example: You have gay parents. We've long moved past this.

But it's possible for "gay" to be like it was say 30+ years ago. That's a cultural problem.
I don't understand the point you are making.

The gay Florida parent who talked about it, didn't seem to think it was any kind of threat to his family or children.

The ones who complain, seem to think it's about saying gay, rather than being about keeping sex talk secret from a kids parents.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:43 pm

What was the gay parent's argument?

--//--

It's hard to believe you don't know what a toxic environment is.

Well, some schools can still be very toxic for LGBTQ. This bill appears to make it possible to prevent even simple improvements like including stories with LGBTQ characters and discussions around those topics.

--//--

Look, the bill raises legitimate concerns. But as with so many things, you shithawks got it first and the discussion's screwed! :biggrin:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:12 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:43 pm
What was the gay parent's argument?

--//--

Well, some schools can still be very toxic for LGBTQ. This bill appears to make it possible to prevent even simple improvements like including stories with LGBTQ characters and discussions around those topics.

--//--

Look, the bill raises legitimate concerns. But as with so many things, you shithawks got it first and the discussion's screwed! :biggrin:
According to him, it doesn't prevent people saying gay. It prevents them keeping it secret from the parents, or that is the 'Dave Rubin' take. (Rubin is a political commentator, who started out left, met Larry Elder and got questioned, then drifted right. Apparently he posted a video called 'why I left the left')

That's his take anyway. I understand the bill is very short, if you want to scan it, but I was more talking about the media reactions.

For example, calling it the 'don't say gay' bill is very misleading. Maybe calling it the 'anti-grooming' bill is similarly misleading. It seems the official title is something about parents rights over educators.

--//--
Not as far as he described it. Of course, he (and everyone else) is probably biased.

I admit not reading the bill itself, but seeing the difference in coverage between left and right is pretty interesting.

At least to me.

Crowder is similarly interesting. He made an outlanding claim on his show yesterday (in an offhand way) where he said their show was the largest comedy show to NOT endorse Hillary Clinton.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:27 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:12 pm
I admit not reading the bill itself, but seeing the difference in coverage between left and right is pretty interesting.
Let's not pretend you read/watch left wing news sources. What you really mean here is "..the difference in coverage between what the right says the left say, and the right."
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.