Palestine v Israel.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: Palestine v Israel.

Post by Svartalf » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:16 am

Lovely, no better way to placate the muslims than to spoil the start of Ramadan...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:26 pm

I would wager that if you were to shoot fireworks at soldiers in any country on this planet you are liable to get your dumbass shot.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:49 pm

Yeah. Particularly soldiers of an apartheid state that defines and enforces strict conditions on your existence.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:27 pm

Yeah, strict conditions like "don't fire rockets at us". It's amazing how they can exist, really.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:23 am

Meh. "Don't throw stones" is usually enough.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:20 pm

Strontium Dog wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:27 pm
Yeah, strict conditions like "don't fire rockets at us". It's amazing how they can exist, really.
A firework against an automatic rifle.
From a 12 year old versus a trained soldier.

What a hero :ab:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:59 pm

I just can’t help sharing:
Thank you for contacting me about the United States' response to the tragic attack against Israel on October 7, 2023. I condemn this horrific attack and strongly support Israel.

On October 7, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) launched an attack against Israel, taking hundreds of hostages, and killing and wounding thousands of civilians. This attack intentionally targeted civilians to elicit a response from Israel that would disrupt Israeli-Arab ties and deter Middle Eastern leaders from supporting the prospect of peaceful relations. Furthermore, Hamas has declared their goal is to annihilate the Jewish people and destroy the state of Israel in its entirety. There is no excuse for these brutal acts of evil and the U.S. must stand with Israel.

Following the attack, I cosponsored a bipartisan resolution supporting Israel's fight against terrorism. Additionally, I've cosponsored numerous pieces of legislation targeting Iran, which has served as the support network for terror groups like Hamas. I cosponsored the Revoke Iranian Funding Act of 2023 (S. 3049) and a bill to reinstate certain sanctions imposed with respect to Iran (S. 3041), which both seek to freeze Iranian assets and thus reduce the support received by terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah. Most recently, I voted to oppose S. Res. 504, a resolution which seeks to illegitimatize Israel's ongoing fight for survival. Congress must maintain support to our strategic ally Israel, which is why I will continue working with my Senate colleagues to provide Israel with the assistance they need.

I appreciate hearing your concerns about our response to the recent attack on Israel, and please know that I will keep your views in mind as the U.S. stands with Israel.

Sincerely,

JOHN CORNYN
United States Senator
As a response, presumably going out to all emails expressing some concern about supporting Israel no matter how far it goes, this is pretty poor, definitely an F-.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:00 am

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-26/ ... /103633132
Washington's decision to allow a vote at the United Nations Security Council that Israel did not want indicates a new low between the United States and Israel.

It further isolates Israel. The US, its strongest supporter, has finally said enough is enough.

The US has been trying for months to get Israel to change the way it's been prosecuting the war in Gaza.

US officials have made clear that Israel has been killing too many civilians since the war began after Hamas' atrocities in southern Israel on October 7.

Months ago, President Joe Biden described Israel's bombing of Gaza as "indiscriminate" – a damning description of this tactic in one of the most densely-populated places on Earth.
A significant step...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:32 am

The UN is antisemitic. Biden is antisemitic. Everyone is antisemitic!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:51 pm

Semites were a bunch of grumpy people already in a too small piece of land. Should have gone back to Africa!
"Semitic people or Semites is an obsolete term for an ethnic, cultural or racial group associated with people of the Middle East, including Arabs, Jews, Akkadians, and Phoenicians."

Well, the Phoenicians were better, they knew how to sail out.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:19 am

Israel murders an Australian aid worker. They really are evil shits.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:25 am

Seven members of a food aid charity have been killed in an Israeli strike in central Gaza, according to their organisation. World Central Kitchen (WCK) said in a statement on Tuesday morning that foreign nationals were among those killed.

The workers from the UK, Australia, Poland, Palestine, as well as a dual citizen of the US and Canada, were travelling in two armoured cars branded with the charity’s logo, according to WCK.

“Despite coordinating movements with the IDF, the convoy was hit as it was leaving the Deir al-Balah warehouse, where the team had unloaded more than 100 tons of humanitarian food aid brought to Gaza on the maritime route,” WCK said in its statement.

The charity will now pause its operations in the region and says it will make a decision about the future of its work...

more...

Frank Zappa

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:39 am

zionists are evil shits, they should have been shippped to Birobidzhan
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:05 am

Given how many thousands have died don't get all the fuss over a ex-forces hero wannabe whose line of work involves getting killed in warzones, is suddenly a martyr for the rape & mayhem party out there?
WeAreAStableCountry

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:35 am

Huh? :scratch: