Palestine v Israel.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Palestine v Israel.

Post by Cunt » Sat May 15, 2021 2:09 am

Hermit wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 1:14 am
The rulers of each side want the other gone. It's been thus for thousands of years.

Can't see your video, but it seems that Israel could eliminate Palestine, and hasn't.

It seems that Palestine can not eliminate Israel, but continues to try to.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat May 15, 2021 2:18 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:09 am
Can't see your video...
At the rate you've provided us with links to Youtube clips from Steven Crowder, Tim Pool, the Weinsteins, Lotuseaters et al, I have difficulties believing that you can't see this one.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat May 15, 2021 2:37 am

He might be on tapatalk. Most videos don't show there (presumably because we use the [yt] tag).
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat May 15, 2021 2:43 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:37 am
He might be on tapatalk. Most videos don't show there (presumably because we use the [yt] tag).
Seems to be a convenient pretext for not watching videos we link to while spamming us with links from the same site. I'm not buying it.

Besides, if Israel could could eliminate Palestine it would have done so by now.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat May 15, 2021 2:45 am

It seems depressingly clear to me that, whatever the discussions or justifications for either side, there is so much entrenched hatred that violence and death will continue in the Middle East for the foreseeable future...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat May 15, 2021 3:00 am

Hermit wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:43 am
Besides, if Israel could could eliminate Palestine it would have done so by now.
I think they would have done that by now if they thought they could get away with it internationally. US support isn't unconditional. Not even the US would give sanction to that.

Doesn't change the facts on the ground, though. Israel is brutally oppressing (and sometimes occupying) the Palestinians. The number of UN violations of humanitarian law that they are in breach of is almost too long to list. It's only the veto power of the US that stops them being held accountable. Not surprised that Cunt falls on the side of the oppressor. He seems to favour those that would oppress others.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat May 15, 2021 3:14 am

Hermit wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Seems to be a convenient pretext for not watching videos we link to while spamming us with links from the same site. I'm not buying it.
You're right.
I just won't. Sometimes I do, mostly not.

huh...where have I read THAT before...hmmm
Cunt wrote:

Can't see your video, but it seems that Israel could eliminate Palestine, and hasn't.

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:00 am
Not surprised that Cunt falls on the side of the oppressor. He seems to favour those that would oppress others.
They take turns oppressing. As far as missile lauches, anyway.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat May 15, 2021 3:19 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Hermit wrote:
I think they would have done that by now if they thought they could get away with it internationally. US support isn't unconditional. Not even the US would give sanction to that.
Militarily, Israel could wipe the Palestinians out in a matter of hours, but it would instantly become a pariah. Nobody could be seen to deal with them any more. Additionally, the surrounding neighbours, all of them more or less Islamic theocracies, would be compelled to react. The reaction would not run the same course as the Seven-Day War or even the Yom Kippur War. For one thing it's worth noting that the US has sold $10.7 billion dollars worth of arms per year between 2015 and 2020 to Saudi Arabia alone. That is way more than the Saudis use to butcher the Yemeni population.
pErvinalia wrote:
Doesn't change the facts on the ground, though. Israel is brutally oppressing (and sometimes occupying) the Palestinians. The number of UN violations of humanitarian law that they are in breach of is almost too long to list. It's only the veto power of the US that stops them being held accountable. Not surprised that Cunt falls on the side of the oppressor. He seems to favour those that would oppress others.
Quite.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat May 15, 2021 3:28 am

Cunt wrote:
Hermit wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
You're right.

Cunt wrote:

pErvinalia wrote:
Not surprised that Cunt falls on the side of the oppressor. He seems to favour those that would oppress others.
You need to avail yourself of a dictionary again and look up oppression. It's frankly offensive to say that the Palestinians, among the most oppressed people on the planet, are oppressors.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat May 15, 2021 3:36 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:28 am
You need to avail yourself of a dictionary again and look up oppression. It's frankly offensive to say that the Palestinians, among the most oppressed people on the planet, are oppressors.
Slow down. Our member from Yellowknife hasn't got around to looking up the meaning of insurrection yet.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat May 15, 2021 3:40 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Hermit wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
You're right.

Cunt wrote:

pErvinalia wrote:
I was under the impression that fuckers from both sides were launching explosives into the other country. Launching explosives is something I consider oppressive.

If you think one is evil and the other good, then go ahead. I'm not there yet, but I understand why someone might be.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat May 15, 2021 4:23 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:40 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Hermit wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
You're right.

Cunt wrote:

pErvinalia wrote:
I was under the impression that fuckers from both sides were launching explosives into the other country. Launching explosives is something I consider oppressive.

If you think one is evil and the other good, then go ahead. I'm not there yet, but I understand why someone might be.
I don't think one is evil and the other good. But it is clear who the oppressor is in the relationship. As I said, the ridiculously long list of violations of UN resolutions by the Israeli's should leave no one in any doubt who is the oppressor here. But again, I'm not surprised that you side with an oppressor. You side with individuals and groups like Trumpists, white nationalists and anti-BLM groups who want to oppress a good segment of the US population.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat May 15, 2021 5:21 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 4:23 am
I don't think one is evil and the other good. But it is clear who the oppressor is in the relationship. As I said, the ridiculously long list of violations of UN resolutions by the Israeli's should leave no one in any doubt who is the oppressor here. But again, I'm not surprised that you side with an oppressor. You side with individuals and groups like Trumpists, white nationalists and anti-BLM groups who want to oppress a good segment of the US population.
I think it is Hamas who is credited with the bombings. Is that who you are supporting with your shitty accusations?

Looks good on you.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat May 15, 2021 8:47 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:21 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 4:23 am
I think it is Hamas who is credited with the bombings. Is that who you are supporting with your shitty accusations?

Looks good on you.
Yeah. Those oppressive Palestinians.

Bastids!

Historical ignorance looks good on you.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat May 15, 2021 10:25 am

JimC wrote:It seems depressingly clear to me that, whatever the discussions or justifications for either side, there is so much entrenched hatred that violence and death will continue in the Middle East for the foreseeable future...
Indeed. There's generations of cultural and personal trauma on all sides. That's what makes this more than political: it's a blood feud. The only way to begin to resolve this now is for at least one side to recognise and address their own trauma, but the incentives for those in power to do that appear to range from vanishingly slim to none.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT