When will the Biden impeachment start?

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: When will the Biden impeachment start?

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:13 am

Cunt wrote:
rainbow wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:49 am
Cunt wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:08 pm
Why would you capitalize 'Tuchus'?
It is capitalise.

Answer the question.
If you had a question, you shouldn't have had me thinking about capitalizing on Tuchus.

Were you asking about equity vs equality? Cause I've been waiting for that answer, too.
The two aren't mutually exclusive you know. You don't have to pick one over the other. This has been explained to you before.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:21 am

Cunt wrote:Since reignbo fled the question, how about looking through this to see when the impeachment should start...

https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa. ... html#p=363

Should Hunter get 'Russell Brand-ed', or should the business crimes and influence peddling be the focus? It's hard to know where to start impeaching the senior.

Better hurry while he still has all his faculties!
He should've been done for the coke at the very least. I mean, I'm all for decriminalising intoxicants and stimulants, but the law is the law and he should have been done like any other law breaker. I don't not think being a Biden factored that much tho. But being white and wealthy, with a high public profile is enough. When a celeb gets caught out they do a month in rehab and then do the rounds talking about how the pulled themselves back from rock bottom. When an urban black kid gets randomly searched with a bit of personal they send him to the farm to work in the fields for 10 years.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:52 pm

It was just a prank, bro.
It's a conspiracy theory, bro.
OK it happened, but it wasn't that bad bro.
OK it happened, and it's a good thing, bro.

https://t.me/georgenews/7503
🚨JUST IN: The Wall Street Journal reports President Biden received money from Hunter and James Biden's deal with CEFC China Energy.

Specifically, 10% for the Big Guy.

James Biden told FBI agents that he and Hunter were trying to help CEFC China Energy purchase U.S. energy assets while they believed the company's chairman had direct ties to Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Rob Walker, a Biden business partner, also confirmed that President Biden attended a meeting with CEFC chairman Ye Jianming, who Hunter and James considered "a protégé of President Xi."

The Biden family received millions from CEFC China Energy, including a million-dollar wire transfer from CEFC's Patrick Ho, whom Hunter called "the spy chief of China," after Ho was arrested by the DOJ for bribing African politicians with millions in cash for their countries' oil rights.

In other words, President Joe Biden attended meetings and received money from his family's business deal with CEFC China Energy, a company where his brother and son collaborated with individuals they described as "the spy chief of China" and "a protégé of President Xi."

This raises the question: why are most of the corporate media and the politicians in Washington D.C. utterly silent about the President of the United States receiving money from a Chinese energy company tasked with spreading China's Belt and Road Initiative?

Why is everyone pretending like the President of the United States wasn't working with Chinese intelligence officials on spreading China's Belt and Road Initiative?

Shouldn't this be the biggest story in the world?
Didn't watch the video, as I usually don't.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:58 pm

Hey, there's nothing wrong about taking care of your old man when you come into a bit money, eh?

Frank Zappa

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:42 pm

Yeah, from China. once you deposit some money in an account that has other money in it, none of it carries a tag "from China." So the Money Joe got came from James. That is all you can say.

The Biden family and the Archer and Hunter Biden investment company may have received money. Lots of people get money from China. In fact money goes back and forth to China continuously. Most iPhones are built in China. The follow the money does not work. Hunter Biden does not have millions. Only the cut his business took from the investment transaction.

Hunter business:
2014 - Approximately RMB4 billion in the Chinese pilot State-Owned Enterprises reform deal "involving the segregation and capitalization of Sinopec Group’s non-oil business into Sinopec Marketing Corporation";
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BHR_Partners
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:37 pm

James Comer indulges the homeopathic theory of money. It's not a bigger story because it's crap.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:55 pm

I did like the guy in the video saying that both checks were for loan repayment, "which they could well have been."

Just in: There's one thing every Trump fan should know. The proof of the bribe is the quid pro quo. :{D
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:17 am

Joe wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:55 pm
I did like the guy in the video saying that both checks were for loan repayment, "which they could well have been."

Just in: There's one thing every Trump fan should know. The proof of the bribe is the quid pro quo. :{D
Depending on which side of the aisle the quid pro quo comes from.
It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.
No need to link, I know the fact checkers are sure it was the good kind of quid pro quo, not the Trump kind.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:42 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:17 am
No need to link, I know the fact checkers are sure it was the good kind of quid pro quo, not the Trump kind.

Even if somebody explained it to you again, you would feign incomprehension or simply deny reality. So yeah, no need.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:46 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:42 am
Cunt wrote:

Even if somebody explained it to you again, you would feign incomprehension or simply deny reality. So yeah, no need.
I know what 'quid pro quo' means. So do you.

There surely is a good explanation. Also it's not a quid pro quo Trump did on that phone, at least according to Zelensky. You DO believe Zelensky, don't you?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:45 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:46 am
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:42 am
Cunt wrote:

I know what 'quid pro quo' means. So do you.

There surely is a good explanation. Also it's not a quid pro quo Trump did on that phone, at least according to Zelensky. You DO believe Zelensky, don't you?
How do you do a "quid pro quo"?
:thinks: ...and how would you do that by phone :thinks:

Clearly you don't know what it means.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:37 pm

Joe may or may not have shaken hands with a Bursima executive. Joe had no federal job at the time.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/0 ... y-00125056

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:14 pm

Cunt wrote:
Joe wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:55 pm

Depending on which side of the aisle the quid pro quo comes from.
It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.
Amusing attempt to deflect, but the truth is there was no quid pro quo when Biden got the checks from his brother. As Tero pointed out, Joe wasn't Vice President, so what could he offer for that much money?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:21 pm

I meant when he told Ukraine they wouldn't get their billion if they didn't fire the prosecutor.

But keep to your notion of what quid pro quo is relevant. It's consistent, at least.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:11 pm

Hunter Biden Laptop Hearing Backfires -- Laptop Takes Prison Sentence
https://karireport.blogspot.com/2023/07 ... fires.html