When will the Biden impeachment start?

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Re: When will the Biden impeachment start?

Post by rasetsu » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:05 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:02 am
rasetsu wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:55 pm
Again, what is the point in my reading someone you don't believe?
Don't read him.

Why would you want his take on the UN anyway? You can just wait for the movie.
You were the one that suggested I read him. The ostensible reason being that I would understand your point, which you ostensibly believe, better from having read him. Now you're just dissembling. Are you even capable of a good faith discussion about what you believe and why?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:11 am

I suggest most listening to his updates, if interested in the FTX scandal.

Or about the UN and their dirty side.

But I'm not going to try to convince you of anything. Keep on believing the Establishment Narrative, and don't ever wonder if it's right or wrong.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well

Post by rasetsu » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:19 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:11 am

But I'm not going to try to convince you of anything. Keep on believing the Establishment Narrative, and don't ever wonder if it's right or wrong.
Are the things that he writes or records about those things generally reliably true?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:24 am

rasetsu wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:19 am
Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:11 am

Are the things that he writes or records about those things generally reliably true?
His writings are near incomprehensible lawyerly-goop, but straight.

His verbal summaries are much easier to understand, and don't seem to wander far off facts.

As to 'reliably true', it depends on what you believe.

I believe what Trump was gagged about was true, but most who hate him, won't even look up what was hidden from them. (it was a simple picture of Schumer with someone-who-shall-not-be-named as per the gag order)

So anyone avoiding that pic, might not know who was in it, so would assume Trump was lying when he said 'bias & corruption'. Whereas someone who knows who was in the pic, would grant that Trump absolutely saw what should be called out as 'bias & corruption'.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well

Post by rasetsu » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:36 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:24 am
rasetsu wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:19 am

...As to 'reliably true', it depends on what you believe.
Would I be incorrect in assuming this is true of you also, that reliably true depends on what you already believe?

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:01 am

Cunt, your entire body of posting amounts to nothing more than constant insinuations that all the other posters reasoned arguments amount to nothing other than surrender to the narrative of vague, shadowy establishment forces, and that you have the miraculous ability to see the truth, as you scornfully assert that we are all blindly following the establishment line.

Total bollocks, of course...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:17 am

The three letter agency schtick is pretty amusing when you consder how much he quotes DJT.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:52 am

JimC wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:01 am
Cunt, your entire body of posting amounts to nothing more than constant insinuations that all the other posters reasoned arguments amount to nothing other than surrender to the narrative of vague, shadowy establishment forces, and that you have the miraculous ability to see the truth, as you scornfully assert that we are all blindly following the establishment line.

I think you are a decent guy aiming to be better, steadily.

With that in mind, consider the criticism of the left, as nutters on the extreme left. You probably aren't that way (as I say above) but absolutely cannot share a position that conflicts with the extreme left.

It's like their most extreme views are ruling the whole political world, even across national borders.

As to 'blindly following the establishment line', it IS a jab against that. I simply don't believe you are in agreement with all of it, but you certainly can't speak out against the extreme left position on, say, the transgender issues. It's all the way, or remain silent, as far as I can tell. Or have you spoken against child genital mutilation, or chemical sterilization? If so, I missed it.

So if you can't speak against the establishment line, and only ever write animatedly (and fairly well) when supporting the establishment line, what am I left to learn from you, if not that the establishment is perfectly aligned with you?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:13 am

rasetsu wrote: Are you even capable of a good faith discussion about what you believe and why?
We've known the answer to that for a long time. It's why he keeps getting suspended for trolling.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:28 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:52 am
JimC wrote:

With that in mind, consider the criticism of the left, as nutters on the extreme left. You probably aren't that way (as I say above) but absolutely cannot share a position that conflicts with the extreme left.

It's like their most extreme views are ruling the whole political world, even across national borders.

As to 'blindly following the establishment line', it IS a jab against that. I simply don't believe you are in agreement with all of it, but you certainly can't speak out against the extreme left position on, say, the transgender issues. It's all the way, or remain silent, as far as I can tell. Or have you spoken against child genital mutilation, or chemical sterilization? If so, I missed it.

So if you can't speak against the establishment line, and only ever write animatedly (and fairly well) when supporting the establishment line, what am I left to learn from you, if not that the establishment is perfectly aligned with you?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:40 am

Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:28 am
Cunt wrote:
JimC wrote:

I doubt you can either, but I may end up surprised one day.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:06 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:40 am
Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:28 am
Cunt wrote:
JimC wrote:

I doubt you can either, but I may end up surprised one day.
Silly Cunt, you keep proving Jim's point. :console:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:24 am

Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:06 am
Silly Joe, thanks for continuing to prove mine. :tut:
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:11 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:46 pm
rainbow wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:40 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:03 pm
Since reignbo fled the question, how about looking through this to see when the impeachment should start...
Nobody cares. :blah:
Your courage in support of the establishment is admirable. It tells much about your position, that I could hear the same from Joy Behar on her daytime talk show.
I don't support the Establishment.

Please try to make sense. As I said before Gibberish isn't translatable.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:41 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:24 am
Joe wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:06 am
Silly Joe, thanks for continuing to prove mine. :tut:
You had a point? What was it?