All Things Biden: Is It Over Yet?

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Re: All Things Biden: Is It Over Yet?

Post by rasetsu » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:01 pm

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:07 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:53 pm
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:09 pm
Cunt wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:32 pm
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:18 am
But let's indulge ourselves with a trip to cloud cuckoo #17, shall we, and assume because we can that everything Bobulinski says is The God's Honest Truth.

It must be. Otherwise, the Presidents FBI would be questioning him about these matters.
You are putting a lot of faith in a grifter here. It seems you believe everything he says. Why is that?
Oh, I don't believe everything he says.

But the laptop was real, the FBI knew, and the FBI got twitter to hide it from you, and convince you that it wasn't reliable information about their preferred candidate.

Even assuming Bobulinski is telling the truth about his contacts with the FBI, it may be that the FBI has determined that he is completely unreliable as a source.
Giving them a lot of room to wriggle out. That's good. Especially if they have a great reputation.
Cunt wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:32 pm
The claims are much bigger than that. Putin and Xi are making them more clearly, though are not very trustworthy, considering their positions.

If Warclandestine is reinstated on twitter, he might have some more info, but his telegram account, Bioclandestine, summarizes the claims, along with his hopes.
https://t.me/bioclandestine/1099
Most people know C19 was made in a lab, but there hasn’t been an official admittance from the government or media. They wont admit it, because they are trying to avoid the following line of questioning:

-If C19 is man-made, who made it?

-Why isn’t the DNC interested in finding out who it was?

-Russia and China accusing “DNC” of creating bioweapons?

-Why does Hunter Biden own a biolab company in Ukraine?

-Who benefitted most from releasing C19?

-Mail-in voting?

-Biden/DNC?

House of Cards
So having law enforcement investigate Bubilinski's claims would be pretty nice, but even if they do, I suppose their transparency will be heavily redacted.

They do that whenever people shouldn't know what they're up to.
Do you believe that the Democratic National Committee is responsible for dealing with public health in the US?
What an odd question. I don't think they have a formal responsibility, no. I do think they would act as if they do though, being a responsible group.

Do you believe that media groups got together to lie to you (and everyone) about the laptop before the election?

Do you believe that twitter made up reasons to ban Trump, including hiding his last couple tweets to help them cover their lie?
I have no idea if Twitter made up reasons to ban Trump. Here's what they said. What part is made up?
Permanent suspension of @realDonaldTrump
By
Twitter Inc.
Friday, 8 January 2021
After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them — specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter — we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence.

In the context of horrific events this week, we made it clear on Wednesday that additional violations of the Twitter Rules would potentially result in this very course of action. Our public interest framework exists to enable the public to hear from elected officials and world leaders directly. It is built on a principle that the people have a right to hold power to account in the open.

However, we made it clear going back years that these accounts are not above our rules entirely and cannot use Twitter to incite violence, among other things. We will continue to be transparent around our policies and their enforcement.

The below is a comprehensive analysis of our policy enforcement approach in this case.

Overview

On January 8, 2021, President Donald J. Trump Tweeted:

“The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!”

Shortly thereafter, the President Tweeted:

“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

Due to the ongoing tensions in the United States, and an uptick in the global conversation in regards to the people who violently stormed the Capitol on January 6, 2021, these two Tweets must be read in the context of broader events in the country and the ways in which the President’s statements can be mobilized by different audiences, including to incite violence, as well as in the context of the pattern of behavior from this account in recent weeks. After assessing the language in these Tweets against our Glorification of Violence policy, we have determined that these Tweets are in violation of the Glorification of Violence Policy and the user @realDonaldTrump should be immediately permanently suspended from the service.

Assessment

We assessed the two Tweets referenced above under our Glorification of Violence policy, which aims to prevent the glorification of violence that could inspire others to replicate violent acts and determined that they were highly likely to encourage and inspire people to replicate the criminal acts that took place at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

This determination is based on a number of factors, including:

President Trump’s statement that he will not be attending the Inauguration is being received by a number of his supporters as further confirmation that the election was not legitimate and is seen as him disavowing his previous claim made via two Tweets (1, 2) by his Deputy Chief of Staff, Dan Scavino, that there would be an “orderly transition” on January 20th.
The second Tweet may also serve as encouragement to those potentially considering violent acts that the Inauguration would be a “safe” target, as he will not be attending.
The use of the words “American Patriots” to describe some of his supporters is also being interpreted as support for those committing violent acts at the US Capitol.
The mention of his supporters having a “GIANT VOICE long into the future” and that “They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!” is being interpreted as further indication that President Trump does not plan to facilitate an “orderly transition” and instead that he plans to continue to support, empower, and shield those who believe he won the election.
Plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.
As such, our determination is that the two Tweets above are likely to inspire others to replicate the violent acts that took place on January 6, 2021, and that there are multiple indicators that they are being received and understood as encouragement to do so.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:17 pm

rasetsu wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:01 pm
Not doing videos, but is that CNN?

Most trusted name in news, right?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:22 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:17 pm
rasetsu wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:01 pm
Not doing videos, but is that CNN?

Most trusted name in news, right?
So you ignore the reporting and attack the source, eh? A very convincing counterargument! :hehe:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:37 pm

Joe wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:07 pm
I have no idea if Twitter made up reasons to ban Trump. Here's what they said. What part is made up?
By
Twitter Inc.
Friday, 8 January 2021
After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them — specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter — we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence.

In the context of horrific events this week, we made it clear on Wednesday that additional violations of the Twitter Rules would potentially result in this very course of action. Our public interest framework exists to enable the public to hear from elected officials and world leaders directly. It is built on a principle that the people have a right to hold power to account in the open.

However, we made it clear going back years that these accounts are not above our rules entirely and cannot use Twitter to incite violence, among other things. We will continue to be transparent around our policies and their enforcement.

The below is a comprehensive analysis of our policy enforcement approach in this case.

Overview

“The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!”

“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

Due to the ongoing tensions in the United States, and an uptick in the global conversation in regards to the people who violently stormed the Capitol on January 6, 2021, these two Tweets must be read in the context of broader events in the country and the ways in which the President’s statements can be mobilized by different audiences, including to incite violence, as well as in the context of the pattern of behavior from this account in recent weeks. After assessing the language in these Tweets against our Glorification of Violence policy, we have determined that these Tweets are in violation of the Glorification of Violence Policy and the user @realDonaldTrump should be immediately permanently suspended from the service.

Assessment

We assessed the two Tweets referenced above under our Glorification of Violence policy, which aims to prevent the glorification of violence that could inspire others to replicate violent acts and determined that they were highly likely to encourage and inspire people to replicate the criminal acts that took place at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

President Trump’s statement that he will not be attending the Inauguration is being received by a number of his supporters as further confirmation that the election was not legitimate and is seen as him disavowing his previous claim made via two Tweets (1, 2) by his Deputy Chief of Staff, Dan Scavino, that there would be an “orderly transition” on January 20th.
The second Tweet may also serve as encouragement to those potentially considering violent acts that the Inauguration would be a “safe” target, as he will not be attending.
The use of the words “American Patriots” to describe some of his supporters is also being interpreted as support for those committing violent acts at the US Capitol.
The mention of his supporters having a “GIANT VOICE long into the future” and that “They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!” is being interpreted as further indication that President Trump does not plan to facilitate an “orderly transition” and instead that he plans to continue to support, empower, and shield those who believe he won the election.
Plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.
As such, our determination is that the two Tweets above are likely to inspire others to replicate the violent acts that took place on January 6, 2021, and that there are multiple indicators that they are being received and understood as encouragement to do so.
So you took the word of twitter inc., in their own words, rather than the internal communications recently revealed by Matt Taibbi. I'm going to have to ask you to check CNN before going onward. I think there was a video posted earlier.

Is it weird if they don't cover this bit? They almost certainly did...'most trusted name in news' right?

https://michaelshellenberger.substack.c ... les-to-ban
The context here matters. Not only did Twitter decide to ban Trump, despite the unanimous conclusion from the employees assigned to adjudicate the matter that he had not broken Twitter’s rules, it also decided to keep on its platform other heads of state and political leaders who Twitter employees concluded had incited violence.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:45 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:37 pm
Joe wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:07 pm
By
Twitter Inc.
Friday, 8 January 2021

Overview

Assessment

So you took the word of twitter inc., in their own words, rather than the internal communications recently revealed by Matt Taibbi. I'm going to have to ask you to check CNN before going onward. I think there was a video posted earlier.

Is it weird if they don't cover this bit? They almost certainly did...'most trusted name in news' right?

https://michaelshellenberger.substack.c ... les-to-ban
The context here matters. Not only did Twitter decide to ban Trump, despite the unanimous conclusion from the employees assigned to adjudicate the matter that he had not broken Twitter’s rules, it also decided to keep on its platform other heads of state and political leaders who Twitter employees concluded had incited violence.
No, I asked you a question. What part of their justification was made up?

It's amusing that you made assumptions about what I believe.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:03 pm

Oh, their communications department polished their statement so that there weren't any lies? 51 former intelligence officials say that corporate communications have all the hallmarks of Russian Disinformation.

Internally, they knew there was no clear or coded incitement. They deleted his last tweets, knowing that, and suspended his account.

They helped Biden in other clear ways, too. Like the laptop that (former FBI lawyer) Baker was exited for his 'corporate communications' work at twitter.

Doesn't that count as making up their justification? Or am I missing something?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:05 pm

Oh hey - that J6 committee must be finished now. Are the walls closing in on Trump? Is the end near?

Or did 'team Biden' fail again, to prove anything other than Trumps innocence and their desperation to make it look otherwise?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:06 pm

Not now laptops! Hunter Biden laptop is plenty for all.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:19 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:03 pm
Oh, their communications department polished their statement so that there weren't any lies? 51 former intelligence officials say that corporate communications have all the hallmarks of Russian Disinformation.

Internally, they knew there was no clear or coded incitement. They deleted his last tweets, knowing that, and suspended his account.

They helped Biden in other clear ways, too. Like the laptop that (former FBI lawyer) Baker was exited for his 'corporate communications' work at twitter.

Doesn't that count as making up their justification? Or am I missing something?
Yeah, you're missing something. An answer to a simple question. :bored:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:12 pm

No clear or coded incitement. Removed anyway, after they said as much in their behind-the-scenes communications. Your 'simple question' might need a rephrasing, if you want to make a point to me.

I did notice that Tero is still joking about the Biden laptop. I wonder if you are at all bothered that US intelligence agencies worked very hard, spent LOTS of your money, to obscure the truth about it? They also smeared a lot of honest people who tried to tell the truth about it, though I don't think you were among that second group.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:14 pm

Simple answer - Trump tweeted with no violations, removed for violations anyway. Then a carefully crafted public statement made to protect twitter.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:41 pm

My simple question needs no rephrasing, but I'll restate it after all your attempts to change the subject to Hunter's laptop and the J6 committee.

What part of their justification was made up?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:42 pm

That Trump did a violation, clear or coded, of their terms.

He didn't, they said (in secret) that he didn't, then banned him anyway lol

Do you have any idea how many FBI and CIA staff have been identified so far, as having been working in twitter?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:59 pm

Yeah, but the company's decision makers said in public that he did and they said why.

It's ultimately their job to make these decisions,

So what is wrong with their reasoning?