All Things Biden: Is It Over Yet?

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: All Things Biden: Is It Over Yet?

Post by Tero » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:31 pm

Biden is causing hunger by...er...introducing food programs and...er..stopping?...them.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... -us-voters
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:12 pm

The price of lumber is back to pre-pandemic levels. :cheer:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:38 pm

Yeah, but the US political system is just blindly lumbering along... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:22 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:12 pm
is that good for the buyers or for the sellers?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:09 am

Svartalf wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:22 pm
Sean Hayden wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:12 pm
is that good for the buyers or for the sellers?
Nothing is bought or sold in Biden's Sovyet Republik, lumber buys you.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:24 am

To the woodshed with you! :paddle:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:10 pm

It was not Biden that made the change at the border:
Since it was imposed by the Trump administration in March 2020, the Covid protocol known as Title 42 has led Customs and Border Protection to turn back migrants crossing the border more than 2.4 million times, according to CBP data.

A federal judge in Washington, D.C., ruled recently that the Biden administration must lift Title 42 by midnight Dec. 21, although some Republican-run states have asked courts to block the ruling. Policymakers in Washington, as well as officials at the southern border, have long predicted a surge in migrants when the policy is lifted. They have warned about backlogs and overcrowding in border processing centers, as well as funding shortfalls.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... -rcna59712

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:45 pm

Trump wall would have stopped it!

A man carries a boy before crossing the Rio Grande, which divides the Mexican city of Ciudad Juárez and El Paso, Texas.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:09 am

trump and z.jpg

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:03 pm

Excluding any Trump effects, Biden now at same popularity as Obama and Clinton at this point in the 4 years.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/bi ... id=rrpromo

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:18 am

This is old news, but I don't think it has been done to death here.

Assume that the email in question is genuine. It was a question asked by an associate of Hunter Biden. '10 held by H for the big guy? ' Ten percent equity in a prospective company (SinoHawk Holdings LLC) which was maybe going to be a conduit for Chinese investment in the US. Who was talking about this, leading us to point fingers at Biden? Surely, Hunter Biden must have been reading that question. Surely he replied in some way? Why do we not hear it from the horse's arse himself?

Apparently no such record exists. This is a speculative division of phantom equity done by a 'friend of a friend' of Hunter Biden (Gilliar). Pipe dream equity in a company that existed only as some documents taken out by an associate of Hunter Biden (Bobulinski). However, Gilliar himself said (about the 55% mark at the link):
I would like to clear up any speculation that former Vice President Biden was involved with the 2017 discussions about our potential business structure. I am unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former Vice President. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue.
So we have Gilliar, the fellow who wrote the email with the speculative equity in a pipe dream of a company, denying that the then ex-vice president was involved. We have Bobulinski, who incorporated said pipe dream, claiming otherwise.

It's a fine kettle of fish, I'll give it that. There has never been much doubt that Hunter Biden is a grifter. Joe Biden is a grifter as well, all politicians are. There are different varieties of grift though. The grift of glad-handing the voters and making deals in the back room is not a crime. The grift of trading on your family name to stick your nose in the trough is not necessarily a crime either, though perhaps even less savory than political grift.

Hunter Biden's associates are yet another step removed. If Hunter Biden is the odious remora to Joe Biden's whale, the gill parasites on the remora are Hunter Biden's associates. Giving such varmints any sort of credibility is a fool's game. Good luck with that.

What we have here is a conversation between some grifters. And we all know that grifters are on the straight and level, especially when they're talking amongst themselves. :smug:

But let's indulge ourselves with a trip to cloud cuckoo #17, shall we, and assume because we can that everything Bobulinski says is The God's Honest Truth.

Making a profit through your political position? The evidence of the last several years shows us that that is no big deal; apparently no crime. So even if Bobulinski is telling the truth and Gilliar is not, it's irrelevant. Unless that is, such things are smart when a Republican officeholder does them, but a horrible malfeasance when a Democratic officeholder does them.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:15 pm

Meh. Logical or moral consistency isn't the point. As we've observed so often, the point is to outrage those who have already been primed for outrage. In fact, on these very pages we've seen how emotive insinuation can spawn a personal sense of moral indignation even though the person themselves can't actually put their finger on exactly what they're indignant about - they know how they feel even if they don't know why they're feeling it, which is more important, and more useful, politically speaking. In this light political perspectives become a matter of identity rather than a matter of rational critiques and propositions.

I call this the politics of affectation, and it's the only kind of politics we seem to get atm.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:32 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:18 am
But let's indulge ourselves with a trip to cloud cuckoo #17, shall we, and assume because we can that everything Bobulinski says is The God's Honest Truth.

It must be. Otherwise, the Presidents FBI would be questioning him about these matters.

The claims are much bigger than that. Putin and Xi are making them more clearly, though are not very trustworthy, considering their positions.

If Warclandestine is reinstated on twitter, he might have some more info, but his telegram account, Bioclandestine, summarizes the claims, along with his hopes.
https://t.me/bioclandestine/1099
Most people know C19 was made in a lab, but there hasn’t been an official admittance from the government or media. They wont admit it, because they are trying to avoid the following line of questioning:

-If C19 is man-made, who made it?

-Why isn’t the DNC interested in finding out who it was?

-Russia and China accusing “DNC” of creating bioweapons?

-Why does Hunter Biden own a biolab company in Ukraine?

-Who benefitted most from releasing C19?

-Mail-in voting?

-Biden/DNC?

House of Cards
So having law enforcement investigate Bubilinski's claims would be pretty nice, but even if they do, I suppose their transparency will be heavily redacted.

They do that whenever people shouldn't know what they're up to.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:09 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:32 pm
L'Emmerdeur wrote:

It must be. Otherwise, the Presidents FBI would be questioning him about these matters.
You are putting a lot of faith in a grifter here. It seems you believe everything he says. Why is that?

Even assuming Bobulinski is telling the truth about his contacts with the FBI, it may be that the FBI has determined that he is completely unreliable as a source.
Cunt wrote:
The claims are much bigger than that. Putin and Xi are making them more clearly, though are not very trustworthy, considering their positions.

If Warclandestine is reinstated on twitter, he might have some more info, but his telegram account, Bioclandestine, summarizes the claims, along with his hopes.
Most people know C19 was made in a lab, but there hasn’t been an official admittance from the government or media. They wont admit it, because they are trying to avoid the following line of questioning:

-Mail-in voting?

-Biden/DNC?

House of Cards
So having law enforcement investigate Bubilinski's claims would be pretty nice, but even if they do, I suppose their transparency will be heavily redacted.

Do you believe that the Democratic National Committee is responsible for dealing with public health in the US?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:53 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:09 pm
Cunt wrote:
L'Emmerdeur wrote:

You are putting a lot of faith in a grifter here. It seems you believe everything he says. Why is that?
Oh, I don't believe everything he says.

But the laptop was real, the FBI knew, and the FBI got twitter to hide it from you, and convince you that it wasn't reliable information about their preferred candidate.

Even assuming Bobulinski is telling the truth about his contacts with the FBI, it may be that the FBI has determined that he is completely unreliable as a source.
Giving them a lot of room to wriggle out. That's good. Especially if they have a great reputation.
Cunt wrote:

-Mail-in voting?

-Biden/DNC?

House of Cards

Do you believe that the Democratic National Committee is responsible for dealing with public health in the US?
What an odd question. I don't think they have a formal responsibility, no. I do think they would act as if they do though, being a responsible group.

Do you believe that media groups got together to lie to you (and everyone) about the laptop before the election?

Do you believe that twitter made up reasons to ban Trump, including hiding his last couple tweets to help them cover their lie?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.