All Things Biden: Is It Over Yet?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: All Things Biden: Is It Over Yet?

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:53 am

Psychologists found, eh?

I've worked with several. A lot of them are lucky if they can tell the difference between p-hacking and phacking.

Meanwhile, my study says that gun owners are a lot smarter about guns than non-gun owners, who, driven by fear, can't understand the issues around them.

What does it matter, when both the high and low-information voters get to vote on gun rights?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:34 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:39 am
Right, Joe. To me, Trump fits that a lot more than Harris does.

I mean, you can imagine how she'll run the presidency over the next four years, but it's even easier to look at her long record.

She is WAY less liberal than Trump has been. So far, anyway.
Actually, for you personally, they're probably the same. As a Canadian, you shouldn't see a difference in your freedom to choose.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:42 am

Which (Trump or Biden) will be more supportive of the 1st Amendment? 2nd?

Those are some 'best' ones for individual liberty. They should show that 'authoritarian/libertarian' spectrum too, as metaphors.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:53 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:42 am
Which (Trump or Biden) will be more supportive of the 1st Amendment? 2nd?

Those are some 'best' ones for individual liberty. They should show that 'authoritarian/libertarian' spectrum too, as metaphors.
Given that Trump has attempted to overturn an election, and claimed freedom from oversight not seen in our land since KIng George III ruled it, Biden is a safer bet for preserving the Bill of Rights and Constitution.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:07 am

Trump did not do so.

He said go peacefully, and the total number of guns siezed by federal law enforcement at the capitol that day will be the bit of data you might use to change my mind.

Otherwise, I'll still think he stepped aside despite being convinced that fraud was why he lost. I'll still think Democrats didn't mind riots including assaults on federal buildings, were quite free about it all summer, but as soon as Biden got in, it was fences and razorwire.

So how were they both on free speech again? Wasn't Trump banned from all major social media platforms, with Biden's tacit approval, as soon as the Biden administration started?

Yeah, I think I know which one is which, when it comes to 1a, 2a, it gets really easy to see which one is more liberal.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:30 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:07 am
Trump did not do so.

He said go peacefully, and the total number of guns siezed by federal law enforcement at the capitol that day will be the bit of data you might use to change my mind.

Otherwise, I'll still think he stepped aside despite being convinced that fraud was why he lost. I'll still think Democrats didn't mind riots including assaults on federal buildings, were quite free about it all summer, but as soon as Biden got in, it was fences and razorwire.

So how were they both on free speech again? Wasn't Trump banned from all major social media platforms, with Biden's tacit approval, as soon as the Biden administration started?

Yeah, I think I know which one is which, when it comes to 1a, 2a, it gets really easy to see which one is more liberal.
Cunt, you don't know what your talking about. This isn't just about the Capital riot. Trump used the power of his office to delegitimize and overturn a constitutionally certified election that he lost. Dance your rhetorical dances all you want, but those facts are on the record and you're blather doesn't change them. I've read the filings and court orders and would suggest you do the same, but I know you won't because you've repeatedly demonstrated your unwillingness to pursue any avenue of inquiry that might upset your view of things.

I notice you didn't comment on the other point I made, and I know why. Our system of checks and balances is totally over your head. You know nothing of the American system of government and you demonstrate the fact over and over with simplistic comments such as these. Trumps claims of executive privilege are outrageous affronts to our constitution and I'm not kidding when I bring up King George III. I'd point you to the memo's from Trump's lawyers and historical documents I read to compare his claims of executive privilege to His Majesty's Royal Prerogative, but it'd be a fucking waste of time. You clearly aren't interested in what really happened, being happy rather to troll this forum with trite inanities.

Nothing personal Cunt, but you don't have skin in this game and I do. My kids do too, and while we like to clown around here about this stuff, I value my deeply considered view of Trump over yours, and recommend anyone reading this to do so too. After all, I do my fucking homework while you're smoking weed.

You're welcome to your opinion Yellowknife, but if you wrote it down on the softest and most regal of paper, I wouldn't wipe my ass with it. :{D

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:39 am

Joe wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:30 am
Cunt wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:07 am
Trump did not do so.

Cunt, you don't know what your talking about.
Come on, man. I know who's in the White House.
This isn't just about the Capital riot. Trump used the power of his office to delegitimize and overturn a constitutionally certified election that he lost.
Looks to me like he left, and Biden is in.

As to his pissing and moaning about it, I don't see it as all that different than the 'russian collusion' hoax, which of course you are free to insist wasn't a hoax, didn't delegitimize any election etc.
Dance your rhetorical dances all you want, but those facts are on the record and you're blather doesn't change them. I've read the filings and court orders and would suggest you do the same, but I know you won't because you've repeatedly demonstrated your unwillingness to pursue any avenue of inquiry that might upset your view of things.
My view is that when Trump got in, a bunch of people complained. When Biden got in, a bunch of people complained.

I notice you didn't comment on the other point I made, and I know why. Our system of checks and balances is totally over your head. You know nothing of the American system of government and you demonstrate the fact over and over with simplistic comments such as these. Trumps claims of executive privilege are outrageous affronts to our constitution and I'm not kidding when I bring up King George III. I'd point you to the memo's from Trump's lawyers and historical documents I read to compare his claims of executive privilege to His Majesty's Royal Prerogative, but it'd be a fucking waste of time. You clearly aren't interested in what really happened, being happy rather to troll this forum with trite inanities.
I understand you are not impartial. You can do rhetorical dances too, but I think you started in on this because I said Trump was more liberal than Biden.

Not going to change my mind by insisting that Trump took freedoms away, when he didn't.

Nothing personal Cunt, but you don't have skin in this game and I do. My kids do too, and while we like to clown around here about this stuff, I value my deeply considered view of Trump over yours, and recommend anyone reading this to do so too. After all, I do my fucking homework while you're smoking weed.

You're welcome to your opinion Yellowknife, but if you wrote it down on the softest and most regal of paper, I wouldn't wipe my ass with it. :{D
You can spout anything, I don't mind, and I don't mind you being pissed, but he is more liberal. 1a and 2a don't need much depth of understanding, when anyone tries to squash them, they are the 'bad guy'.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:04 am

The definition of "liberal" depends on your country's politics. Here it is a right wing state of mind going back to the 17th century. We have never had a large land owning class in fact the complete opposite; a huge middle-class and liberalism was the status quo of the rich looking after the poor. When you depend on everyone to maintain the dykes and polders including sluice gates and windmills it is important that every one has the same living conditions.
The right wing VVD is considered the liberal party. Of course Dutch right wing is to the left of the Democrats in the US. So American liberalism should be called just that to separate it from the rest of the world. British liberalism is another version of the beast and is again different to any other country.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:24 am

Who owns the land on which your home stands Scot? I remember being told by a Dutch anarchist that the majority of properties in the NL are leasehold. That was some time ago though and things might have changed.

==/==

The paradox of classical liberalism is highlighted where individual freedoms have an adverse impact on the welfare and freedoms of others. Classical liberals advocated that in such circumstance the role of the state was to dispassionately balance the conflicts of interest between parties in favour of an ordered and peaceful society - that is, in the public interest. Neo-liberal thought however holds that there is no legitimate role for the state here; that for the state to attempt to balance competing interests is to unduly impose controls and limits on individual freedoms and right by force and in favour of one party over another, and so the parties themselves are the only legitimate agents which can define the extent and expression of their liberties.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:54 am

We dont have any neo-liberalism here. We talk about social-democracy here right across the 36 parties that are taking part in the election. There is no imposition as we always discuss and agree hence we always have coalitions. America does not have a political system but just groups that try in any way possible to dominate. There is no acceptance of disagreement and the requirement to negotiate. This is reflected in American society; a question of dominate or to be dominated. Even in the child's comics which have never been popular here. If you seed society with this constant right wing dribble there will be no place for any social democratic thoughts.

==//==

Freehold and leasehold; well these days it is all but a small portion of land is freehold. Since the first world war the right to buy your leasehold has always existed under certain conditions. The land was normally owned by the 'Gemeente' (community which is often interpreted as town council). We dont have 'county councils' so all land is controlled by a Gemeente. It was the owner especially in the west where land was often reclaimed land. The IJsselmeer polders are owned by the Gemeente at the moment but it is slowly being transferred. Here in the Hague the Gemeente still owns the coastal strip and the dune area behind but there is an on going court case to get it released (it is one of the most expensive quarters in the Hague). My apartment block is freehold and we all own a proportion of the land which is controlled by the Owners Association which is a legal body under Dutch law.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:18 am

Most countries are kind of the same: you may own your land, unless the government really wants it.

It's why I like a self-assessed property tax. Then folks wouldn't get so attached to their real estate. If someone comes along and offers your self-assessed price, you move the fuck out, or reassess (retroactive for a few years) and raise the value until they lose interest.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:27 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:18 am
Most countries are kind of the same: you may own your land, unless the government really wants it.

It's why I like a self-assessed property tax. Then folks wouldn't get so attached to their real estate. If someone comes along and offers your self-assessed price, you move the fuck out, or reassess (retroactive for a few years) and raise the value until they lose interest.
:funny: :funny: Self assessed tax. What a strange world you live in. It is in this dimension?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:33 am

It's not real, just a fun idea I liked from fiction.

It would work pretty good, too. Letting the real market 'assess' the properties, rather than the most elegant bureaucracy.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:40 pm

Ev2AZuXXcAUwBF9.jpeg
Luckily the GOP senators won't have to send back 1400 checks back. They are in the 10% that do not get it.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:44 pm

What gets me who is controlling this division of taxpayer's money? With corruption so high it will probably go to the 1%.