AmeriKKKa

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: AmeriKKKa

Post by JimC » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:20 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:45 pm
JimC wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:37 pm
The censorship on social media has mostly been to do with material that advocates violent overthrow of governments, or hate speech directed at jews, blacks, etc.

I'm sure there is still plenty of room for people arguing for a conservative point of view without the above...
Crowder has the biggest conservative show on social media. Do you know his opinions on it? Or have his arguments not had 'plenty of room' on your chosen platforms?
I'm not on any form of social media other than Ratz. My news mainly comes from our public broadcaster, the ABC (or it's smaller sister, SBN) or the Melbourne Age newspaper. The ABC news site is pretty comprehensive. I'm not interested in the slightest in right wing (or left wing, for that matter) podcasts and the like. I prefer calm, professional, accurate, neutral journalism, mainly in written form.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:27 am

Yeah, that ain't it. It's more like a comedy show, like those evening variety shows.

He does have that one segment 'change my mind' which has taken off well. I also think it is a terrific thing for detractors. If they don't think he is right, they can sit down and tell him why. If they think he isn't fair, they can steal his format and do it themselves.

Very fair, at least the ones I've watched so far.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:00 pm

It looks like the whole channel has gone full replacement theory. The most popular "news" network in the US is actual fascist propaganda. Anyone who thought the Republicans might dial the crazy back a bit with Trump out is in for a rude awakening.

Fox News embraces white supremacist’s “Great Replacement Theory”
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:12 am

Yeahbut CNN.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:53 pm

:funny:

No, no, this isn't fascistic at all! It's totally unfair to call MAGA a fascist movement!

Hard-right Republicans forming new caucus to protect 'Anglo-Saxon political traditions'

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... l-n1264338
WASHINGTON — A group of ultra-conservative House Republicans, including Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, are discussing launching an "America First Caucus" that would protect "Anglo-Saxon political traditions."

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, told reporters on Friday that he's "looking at" joining.

"There is an America First Caucus," he said, confirming that Greene is involved.

The formation of a caucus could be another sign of an emboldened faction of House Republicans who are known for nativist ideas and have been criticized by Democrats as racist.

A seven-page organizing document that includes the group's name and a logo, first reported by Punchbowl News, says: "America is a nation with a border, and a culture, strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions."

It adds that "societal trust and political unity are threatened when foreign citizens are imported en-masse into a country, particularly without institutional support for assimilation and an expansive welfare state to bail them out should they fail to contribute positively to the country."

The document also backs infrastructure projects — a topic currently being debated in Congress — as long as they befit "the progeny of European architecture, whereby public infrastructure must be utilitarian as well as stunningly, classically beautiful, befitting a world power and source of freedom."

Greene spokesman Nick Dyer confirmed that a platform is being written but complained about "dirty backstabbing swamp creatures" who leaked the document, and did not confirm or deny its authenticity.

"Be on the look out for the release of the America First Caucus platform when it’s announced to the public very soon," Dyer said.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:00 pm

Ein Volk, ein Fuhrer...
And my gin!

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:13 pm

It's usually

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer

but yes, that's about gist of it...

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:17 pm

GOP Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar create 'America First Caucus' that emphasizes 'Anglo-Saxon political traditions'
https://www.businessinsider.com/america ... ene-2021-4
Two Republican lawmakers worked together to create an "America First Caucus" that emphasizes "common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions" and infrastructure that "befits the progeny of European architecture," Punchbowl News reported on Friday.

Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar collaborated to form the far-right caucus, whose aim is to "follow in President Trump's footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation," according to a document obtained by Punchbowl News.

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz, who is currently facing a federal sex-trafficking probe, announced his "proud" support for the group, tweeting, "We will end wars, stop illegal immigration & promote trade that is fair to American workers." Other Trump loyalists on Capitol Hill, like Reps. Barry Moore and Louie Gohmert, have also agreed to join the caucus, Punchbowl News reported.

"America is a nation with a border, and a culture, strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions," the document said in a section outlining its views on immigration.

It went on to say, without citing any evidence, that "societal trust and political unity are threatened when foreign citizens are imported en-masse into a country, particularly without institutional support for assimilation and an expansive welfare state to bail them out should they fail to contribute positively to the country."

The document also pushed the lie that immigrants who came to the US before 1965 were "more educated, earned higher wages, and did not have an expansive welfare state to fall back on when they could not make it in America and thus did not stay in the country at the expense of the native-born."

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:33 pm

Yes, you were right. These are dangerous people.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:54 pm

As an Anglo-Saxon (with a dash of Scots), I say fuck 'em...
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:08 am

I just finished watching Man In The High Castle on Prime. This stuff is fresh in my mind.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:15 am

Seabass wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:53 pm
:funny:

No, no, this isn't fascistic at all! It's totally unfair to call MAGA a fascist movement!

Hard-right Republicans forming new caucus to protect 'Anglo-Saxon political traditions'

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... l-n1264338
WASHINGTON — A group of ultra-conservative House Republicans, including Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, are discussing launching an "America First Caucus" that would protect "Anglo-Saxon political traditions."

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, told reporters on Friday that he's "looking at" joining.

"There is an America First Caucus," he said, confirming that Greene is involved.

The formation of a caucus could be another sign of an emboldened faction of House Republicans who are known for nativist ideas and have been criticized by Democrats as racist.

A seven-page organizing document that includes the group's name and a logo, first reported by Punchbowl News, says: "America is a nation with a border, and a culture, strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions."

It adds that "societal trust and political unity are threatened when foreign citizens are imported en-masse into a country, particularly without institutional support for assimilation and an expansive welfare state to bail them out should they fail to contribute positively to the country."

The document also backs infrastructure projects — a topic currently being debated in Congress — as long as they befit "the progeny of European architecture, whereby public infrastructure must be utilitarian as well as stunningly, classically beautiful, befitting a world power and source of freedom."

Greene spokesman Nick Dyer confirmed that a platform is being written but complained about "dirty backstabbing swamp creatures" who leaked the document, and did not confirm or deny its authenticity.

"Be on the look out for the release of the America First Caucus platform when it’s announced to the public very soon," Dyer said.
What could be more utilitarian as well as stunningly, classically beautiful, befitting a world power than this?

Unfortunately, the designer, Albert Speer, died in 1981, so they'll have to find another architect.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:40 pm

Hermit wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:15 am
Albert Speer
I know, right? That's exactly who I thought of when I read that part about architecture. It's all so on the nose...

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:57 pm