AmeriKKKa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: AmeriKKKa

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:02 pm

Joe wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:54 pm
I never heard of this Crowder guy until Cunt started worshiping following him, but I don't spend a lot of time on social media. Anybody else ever heard of him before that?
Andrew Brietbart did, before he died. He's the guy who stopped Weiner from his rise in the Democratic Party. Good thing, too, or they might have missed out on Old Joe. (Biden)
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:04 pm

I've listened to Crowder before and the guy is an arse. I'm not interested in spending my time listening to biased people like that.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:09 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:04 pm
I've listened to Crowder before and the guy is an arse. I'm not interested in spending my time listening to biased people like that.
He IS an arse, but so are most comics. Jokes aren't as funny when no-one gets hurt.

The kind of jackassery he does is often given a pass when it is done by the left, whether it is holding up a severed Trump head, insulting his obesity, hair colour, makeup choices or diet choices, the left has set the bar for what kind of respect they deserve.

Not many take the opportunity. Dore isn't bad, but I don't enjoy him the way some do.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:13 pm

The severed head thing wasn't given a pass. I assume you are lying about the other things too.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:20 pm

Lying?

Sweet of you to say. I'm going to leave you to your mood for now.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:23 pm

Yes, lying. Griffin was fired from CNN for her stunt.

Joe

Post by Joe » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:25 pm

The Trump head lady was blacklisted by the lefties. I remember her talking about it with Bill Maher, thanking him for being the only one who would even talk with her.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:34 pm

Rrrright...so does it look like bias, when someone as cutting as her

Is treated this way by media?

Then hearing Crowder attacked by the media, and why they did it? (the Vox ad-pocalypse/Carlos Maza incidents is an example)

It looks a lot like severely obvious double-standards to me, with all concerned being comics, public figures and shitty without a laff-track accompanying.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:04 am

Didn't you just say, "Crowder has the biggest conservative show on social media?" It sounds like he's really been oppressed. :bored:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:09 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:13 pm
The severed head thing wasn't given a pass. I assume you are lying about the other things too.
That lady got canceled to oblivion and was investigated by the Secret Service. She's been able to return to doing some small scale comedy tours I think, but I doubt she'll ever be on mainstream TV again. Then again, maybe in a few years, who knows...

In any case, Cunt's claim that she got a pass is totally delusional.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:35 am

There are likely double standards in mainstream media that favor progressives on at least the social issues, and increasingly on the economic.

But I bet there has never been a better time to oppose the momentum of progressives. It's a fuckin' boon by all appearances.

--//--

I think it would be useful to describe what makes any example of bias bad. These double standards necessarily exist around every contested issue after all, and we may eventually be as bothered about some of today's double standards as we are about the lack of voice given to slavers. That is to say, not at all.

Of course we'd be getting dangerously close to actually defining ourselves, and what we want...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:03 am

Sean Hayden wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:35 am
There are likely double standards in mainstream media that favor progressives on at least the social issues, and increasingly on the economic.

But I bet there has never been a better time to oppose the momentum of progressives. It's a fuckin' boon by all appearances.

--//--

I think it would be useful to describe what makes any example of bias bad. These double standards necessarily exist around every contested issue after all, and we may eventually be as bothered about some of today's double standards as we are about the lack of voice given to slavers. That is to say, not at all.

Of course we'd be getting dangerously close to actually defining ourselves, and what we want...
As far as describing what makes examples of bias bad, I would say that Crowder does it, Pool does it, the Dark Horse Unity2020 story does it. Rubin does it. Eric Weinstein does it. Trouble is, it's hard to see, with most of us being firmly left on most political questions.

Many of them will point out that trans issues are mainly on one side, politically, so language rules around that particular issue, show one side favour. Trying to explain it, though, runs into problems itself.

Listening to the last Munk Debate on that subject, the debaters tripped clumsily over that right away. They had the grace to move on and keep chatting about it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:56 am

Joe wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:54 pm
I never heard of this Crowder guy until Cunt started worshiping following him, but I don't spend a lot of time on social media. Anybody else ever heard of him before that?
Unfortunately, yes. He's been working tirelessly to articulate #OUTRAGE on behalf of his employers for quite a few years on YouTube now. He didn't always have wealthy patrons of course - he kind of eased into that - but once they noticed him they took a substantial interest in his 'content'.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:01 am

If you know of funnier conservative shows mocking the US politics show, do share. Otherwise, this one will have to do.

But if one wanted to know what his 'side of things' was, it is, as you point out, very easy to do.

He's going to do a livestream following the Turmp Show proceedings tomorrow, so you might enjoy that. I have to prep for siding, so will have to settle for audio-only, and later.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:45 am

Cunt wrote:Rrrright...so does it look like bias, when someone as cutting as her

Is treated this way by media?
Treated what way by the media? CNN firing her?