Spygate is unravelling

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Cunt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:49 am

https://epstein.flights/search/Hermit

This looks untrustworthy to me. You may know more (I lack info about it)

You will be happy to learn that there were no passengers named Hermit returning results.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:55 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:47 am
Here is a tough one. Where can one search a reliable database of Epsteins flight logs?

Photos can be misunderstood in many ways, but those logs should make for interesting reading. I just searched a few minutes, found several articles refering to the unsealing, but didn't find the documents. I've seen excerps, but those are less trustworthy because of the stories they support.

It might be included here, but I can't get the search function to work correctly.

https://www.insider.com/epstein-giuffre ... ion-2019-8
Yes, that's a tough question. Your link is useless. To start with it only deals with Guiffre's defamation suit against Maxwell. Furthermore, it is dated August 10, 2019. Denise George, the Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, has not subpoenaed the logs for Epstein’s four helicopters and three planes from 1998 to his death last year until September 2020. In fact, it is not clear if George's subpoenas demanded all those documents. She despatched dozens of subpoenas, but they were mostly focused on exploring suspected financial fraud by Epstein.

Hundreds of articles were published reporting her alleged demand during the following three days, but I have not found a single article since then that reports that these documents have actually been handed over to her.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:41 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:49 am
https://epstein.flights/search/Hermit

This looks untrustworthy to me. You may know more (I lack info about it)

You will be happy to learn that there were no passengers named Hermit returning results.
I don't know about untrustworthy, but it is inconclusive. I could have snuck out of Australia on a forged passport and embarked on a Lolita Express flight using my real name.

The name “John Roberts” does pop up in a row for Feb. 10, 2011 on a flight from Palm Beach International to Teterboro Airport in New Jersey. Apparently this is a flight having a connection with Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Express and therefore Paedophile Island.

When Lin Wood, who has the QAnon hashtag #WWG1WGA, told his 800,000-plus Twitter followers about this, and "wondered" "if “he” is the same “John Roberts” who is Chief Justice of US Supreme Court", most of them surmised that "he" must be. Nevertheless, Fox News Chief White House Correspondent John Roberts felt compelled to comment on the flight logs: "To anyone who thinks this might be me, I did not know Epstein, never met him, and certainly never flew on any of his aircraft." https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/stat ... 5598120961 "John Roberts" turns out to be a fairly common name. Who would have thunk it?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:47 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:12 am
That there was pretty damning about Trump being seen with those folks.

It would be even more damning if the rumor about Biden owning a nearby island, containing expensive commuincation infrastructure, a submarine base, and a truck that's idling ALL the time, even when it isn't cold out.

Especially if people thought private ownership of submarine bases was suspicious...
I'm pretty sure that's the premise of Lost.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:37 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:12 am
That there was pretty damning about Trump being seen with those folks.

It would be even more damning if the rumor about Biden owning a nearby island, containing expensive commuincation infrastructure, a submarine base, and a truck that's idling ALL the time, even when it isn't cold out.

Especially if people thought private ownership of submarine bases was suspicious...
:whisper: I think Team Trump would've paid huge wodges of wonga, for any dirt on the Bidens :whisper:

...so these rumours are probably a load of donkey dung.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:44 pm

rainbow wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:37 pm
:whisper: I think Team Trump would've paid huge wodges of wonga, for any dirt on the Bidens :whisper:

...so these rumours are probably a load of donkey dung.
That makes perfect sense.

There IS lots of dirt, it seems, and they might have paid for it.

The Hunter data could have been held for years, by an enemy of the Bidens, for timely release.

That is sinister, but it still has some implications about the Bidens from the 'dirt' that has come out.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:44 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:47 am

I'm pretty sure that's the premise of Lost.
How much of it is true though?

Her submarine pilots license?

The Biden-owned island within short range of Little St James Island?

The 'Rusty Shackelford' (a.k.a. McAffee the antivirus nutter) drone footage?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Hermit wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:23 am
Joe wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:57 am
POINH :{D
Possibly this one:

It purportedly shows Chief Justice John Roberts (circled, in case you can't immediately recognise him) on Paedophile Island along with Bill Clinton and some other men.

The photo was actually of the former president's trip to the Dominican Republic in 2017, which Roberts was not a part of.

Sauces: Law & Crime, Newsweek
I don't know Hermit, Newsweek and Law & Crime sound pretty sketchy up against the word of Dr. Dawn Michael @SexCounseling. :hehe:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:06 pm

She claims that some giant communism is trying to make global communism.

Sounds like another conspiracy theory. No-one would spread communism, we have modern education...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:02 am

Joe wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:18 pm
Hermit wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:23 am
Joe wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:57 am
POINH :{D
Possibly this one:

It purportedly shows Chief Justice John Roberts (circled, in case you can't immediately recognise him) on Paedophile Island along with Bill Clinton and some other men.

The photo was actually of the former president's trip to the Dominican Republic in 2017, which Roberts was not a part of.

Sauces: Law & Crime, Newsweek
I don't know Hermit, Newsweek and Law & Crime sound pretty sketchy up against the word of Dr. Dawn Michael @SexCounseling. :hehe:
Dawn Michael's account of herself is entertaining.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:02 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:06 pm
She claims that some giant communism is trying to make global communism.

Sounds like another conspiracy theory. No-one would spread communism, we have modern education...
Conspiracy? Biden is a communist, so it's a fait accompli!

Or the US has just escaped communism.
In Communist countries, the authoritarian leaders threaten to imprison their political opponents and pardon those who commit crimes to keep them in power. They also attempt to delegitimize elections and the press. Congratulation Trump-voters, you are officially Communists.
https://twitter.com/TonyBaselici/status ... 8304807936

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:16 am

Conspiracy theories have branding. 'Build Back Better'
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:28 am

Other conspiracy theories include:

- Keep the Bastards Honest
- Things Can Only Get Better
- Behindertsein ist schön
- Make America Great Again
- Drill, Baby, Drill
- Get Brexit Done
- A Better Man for a Better America
- One Settler, One Bullet
- Hasta la victoria siempre
- Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death
- Ni dieu, Ni maitre
- If you want a nigger for a neighbour, vote Liberal or Labour
- Say No to the Status Quo
- Le Québec aux Québécois
- Unity Through Strength
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:55 am

-
Last edited by Hermit on Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:59 am

- One People, One Empire, One Leader

- Kinder, Küche, Kirche