Spygate is unravelling

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Spygate is unravelling

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:12 pm

Did government agencies illegally spy on the Trump campaign?

There are many leftie sources insisting there isn't anything to it, but they are getting more and more difficult to believe.

There are some important questions, but I'm just going to listen, see if I can learn anything. Has any of you got any view on it? I know some of you are demonstrably unable to view Trump and his campaign in a fair light, but give it a try. This could be a more important event than the Trump presidency.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Hermit » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:31 pm

Got some links buttressing the assertion that leftie sources insisting there isn't anything to government agencies illegally spying on the Trump campaign are getting more and more difficult to believe?

I too would like to see if I can learn anything, but I need material to learn from.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:57 pm

Hermit wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:31 pm
Got some links buttressing the assertion that leftie sources insisting there isn't anything to government agencies illegally spying on the Trump campaign are getting more and more difficult to believe?

I too would like to see if I can learn anything, but I need material to learn from.
Oh look - nothing to contribute except an appetite for claiming I am wrong...

I wonder why you don't try in the fitness thread...oh wait, I don't need to lol
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:36 pm

Just for a quick reference, here is a page calling it a conspiracy theory (for now - could be edited later)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spygate_( ... cy_theory)
Spygate is a conspiracy theory initiated by President Donald Trump in May 2018 that the Obama administration had placed a spy in his 2016 presidential campaign for political purposes.
It does sound like they are taking a position (wikipedia, I mean)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:38 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:57 pm
Hermit wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:31 pm

Oh look - nothing to contribute except an appetite for claiming I am wrong...
O look - no links forthcoming, nothing to contribute except bald assertions.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:52 pm

Have you tried asking some rhetorical questions, Hermit?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:53 pm

Hermit wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:38 pm
There IS a link, but your bias is hilariously strong.

I won't expect anything substantive about the subject, only about me. (it's ok, I'm used to it from you)

If you could only put that intellect to work on fitness and health improvement...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:02 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:53 pm
Hermit wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:38 pm
There IS a link...
Yes, I noticed, thanks. It points out that "Spygate is a conspiracy theory initiated by President Donald Trump" and that "Trump made these assertions, without providing evidence". That's contrary to your assertion that leftie sources insisting there isn't anything to government agencies illegally spying on the Trump campaign are getting more and more difficult to believe, so I thought I'd have some mercy on you by pretending you never posted that link.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:05 pm

Just think of how interesting you would be if you took up a hard subject, where your bias can't help you - health and fitness improvement.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:20 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:52 pm
Would that be an improvement on repeated screams of "bias" or references to totally unrelated threads?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:27 pm

Hermit wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:20 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:52 pm
Would that be an improvement on repeated screams of "bias" or references to totally unrelated threads?
Since you have no info to support or refute spygate, I thought I would see if you had an interest in human fitness. My guess is you would have a lot more interesting things to say about that, since I've already read what you put down about spygate.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:07 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:27 pm
...you have no info to support or refute spygate...
Correct, but since you created a thread about Spygate and asserted that leftie sources insisting there isn't anything to government agencies illegally spying on the Trump campaign are getting more and more difficult to believe, I mentioned that I would like to see if I can learn anything, but I need material to learn from. Sooooooooo, got any links for me? Pretty please? I mean, apart from the one you provided that contradicts your assertion. Or are you overdue to scream "bias" again?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:09 pm

Trigger Warning!!!1! :
BIAS!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:18 pm

Hermit wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Cunt wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:27 pm
...you have no info to support or refute spygate...
Correct, but since you created a thread about Spygate and asserted that leftie sources insisting there isn't anything to government agencies illegally spying on the Trump campaign are getting more and more difficult to believe, I mentioned that I would like to see if I can learn anything, but I need material to learn from. Sooooooooo, got any links for me? Pretty please? I mean, apart from the one you provided that contradicts your assertion. Or are you overdue to scream "bias" again?
Wiki (along with plenty of others) labels it a conspiracy theory.

You should probably believe them. Now, if you don't have anything fitness related to say, I'll move on to more interesting posts.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:22 pm

No worries, Daggles. I am neither surprised nor upset that you got nothing.