Spygate is unravelling

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by rainbow » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:13 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:40 pm
The latest filings from special counsel John Durham don't present new evidence of crimes, but paint an unflattering picture of Team Clinton as it tried to make the Trump-Russia story take off.
So 'Team Clinton' was spying.
:prof: Non sequitur :prof:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:03 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:20 am
Nope. Just lost interest in disagreeing here on some subjects. Pretty much always interested in fitness and physical health though. I'm practicing to be good at stepping in and out of the tub later.

I think it's worth some conflict for that.

Spygate is just fun to watch from a distance.

Who was the source of those DNC leaks to Assange? I think it might be one of the main threads.
Spygate is probably still what you all thought it was back in 2020, but if you had joined me in some fitness improvement activities, you would be months and MONTHS along now.

I'm stronger than I've ever been, even back when I was a labourer. Cardio has been a solid thing to improve, since there was a warning a couple years ago about a breathing-related illness.

So I may have been wrong about spygate, but if only you had played along with the fitness stuff, you'd all be better at stepping in and out of the tub.

---
Mr. Cates still seems to think spygate is a thing. For any of you NOT here because you are interested in fitness, here is a sip. :tea:

https://t.me/drawandstrikechannel/38342
Durham didn't start investigating SpyGate in May of 2019.

He's already started by April of 2017.

He was already on the job running silent, running deep for 2 years before anybody even knew he was there.

But Strzok knew. Page knew. Comey and McCabe both knew.

And nobody talked.

Nobody leaked.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:18 am

You speak as if you're the only one who's ever done any exercise.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:23 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:03 pm

Spygate is probably still what you all thought it was back in 2020, but if you had joined me in some fitness improvement activities, you would be months and MONTHS along now.
:whisper: We weren't interested then, and we still aren't :whisper:
:yawn: :bored: :yawn:
BArF−4

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:21 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:12 pm
Did government agencies illegally spy on the Trump campaign?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:19 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:18 am
I'm not, but it's something I would be happy to share. Most folks around here would gladly point out I was wrong about something, likely attempting to improve my knowledge, even if a bit harshly.

No-one bothers about exercise, so either I have it all right, so no opportunity to correct me comes up, or the usual contrary voices don't know enough about it to have confidence.

That's ok though, Spygate will unravel for so long, we'll always have something to bat around.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:02 pm

Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
I'm not, but it's something I would be happy to share. Most folks around here would gladly point out I was wrong about something, likely attempting to improve my knowledge, even if a bit harshly.

No-one bothers about exercise, so either I have it all right, so no opportunity to correct me comes up, or the usual contrary voices don't know enough about it to have confidence.

That's ok though, Spygate will unravel for so long, we'll always have something to bat around.
What was that last paragraph for? :roll:

Good for you for being active. My point was about your lazy assumptions that others here don't exercise or value it because they don't post about it. If you want to talk about it then talk about it, but you don't have to use it to make backhanded insinuations about others just because they don't or aren't talking about it, do you?

Frank Zappa

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:15 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:19 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:

Nonsense, you are corrected regularly for your amateur exercise prescriptions. Svarty recently did so.

But this isn't an exercise thread. :bored:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:22 pm

Joe wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:15 pm
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:

Nonsense, you are corrected regularly for your amateur exercise prescriptions. Svarty recently did so.

I must have missed it. I thought he talked about his particular case, with his particular diagnosis. Not that I'm wrong about exercise in general.

I would still help him get progress, but it would have to be with his cardiac advisors. Just like if I were trying to help you learn to run, and you had no legs, it might take some special adaptations.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:45 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:22 pm
Joe wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:15 pm
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:

I must have missed it. I thought he talked about his particular case, with his particular diagnosis. Not that I'm wrong about exercise in general.

I would still help him get progress, but it would have to be with his cardiac advisors. Just like if I were trying to help you learn to run, and you had no legs, it might take some special adaptations.
Spin it how you like it. I don't really care. This is still not an exercise thread. :coffee:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:00 pm

Ok then, Cates on spygate...

https://t.me/drawandstrikechannel/38492
Durham can request the verification of an in camera review by the court of the withheld documents any time he chooses to.

He waited exactly 1 month before the trial date to make this request, and it's flushed all these snakes out of the grass.

They literally have no play at this point except to hire lawyers and rush to file motions to intervene that only amount to this:

"My client has stated these documents can be withheld in the face of a federal subpoena because of attorney/client privilege and how DARE the court even consider not taking my client at his word about this!"

Claiming that the mere assertion that these documents are privileged is sufficient to turn aside a federal grand jury subpoena is an incredibly weak argument, given that Durham has already demonstrated to the court in his filings since last September that a criminal conspiracy [or 'joint venture'] was driving the activity that was producing all of these withheld documents.

But this is an all or nothing gambit here, I hope you can see that.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:15 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:00 pm
Ok then, Cates on spygate...
:blah:
BArF−4

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:51 pm

I looked this guy up on LinkedIn. He has a theology degree and no experience as an actual reporter, just a self-employed pundit who's biggest gig is the Epoch Times.

Cunt sure can pick them. :coffee:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:58 pm

That's a bigger problem than ever now eh?

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:04 pm

Well, as a former blogger of very minor note, I can attest that the qualifications for the field aren't what they used to be. :oops: :hehe: