Andrew's goose is well and truly cooked.

aufbahrung

Re: Andrew's goose is well and truly cooked.

Post by aufbahrung » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:51 pm

DRSB wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:36 pm
I don't expect Virginia to quietly settle and withdraw, the world will be treated to some sordid graphic details.
The millions haven't followed this scandal without the hope of a movie follow-up
WeAreAStableCountry

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:56 pm

I wonder how is going to be earning any money. Lots of others will be but not him. May be he has some income-generating investments but the show is just beginning.

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:00 pm

I'm sure he's relatives. They could probably drop a envelope his way. Not that it matters with bit-coin chasing the global economic fiat circus into the grave of dead civilization currencies. Time and chance, they run out for pauper and king, the quick and the slow. Soon enough.
WeAreAStableCountry

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:29 pm

At least he didn't sweat all over her.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:40 am

you mean how andy's dong is as tiny as rump's and how it takes him about 20 seconds before he shoots?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:11 am

Nah, he means that the former Duke claims he has a medical inability to sweat - therefore her testimony that he sweated like a pig on the dance floor at Tramps is false and proof that they never met.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:15 am

I wish I had a medical inability to sweat. I sweat like a bastard. So much so that I can't hydrate fast enough when I am doing strenuous activity.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:20 am

Always pre-hydrate before wanking.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:32 am

He must be sweating profusely now.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:08 am

Hermit wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:24 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:58 am
Hermit wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:48 am
laklak wrote:IIRC she was of legal age in New York at the time.
Unfortunately Epstein had flown her to London for the occasion.
...where the age of consent is 16 since the Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act 2000.
Yeahbut. Though the isn't about the legal age of consent in this-or-that jurisdiction, but about the nature of consent itself in circumstances where Epstein was grooming, controlling and trafficking girls and young women for sex, whether those girls and young women had a real choice about who they had sex with, and about the expectations of Epstein's clients.
All true, but laklak had pointed out that Andrew Windsor's victim was of the age of consent. When you mentioned that he had sex with her in London I merely pointed out that she was of the age of consent there as well.
Yeah. I could have been more explicit in my initial response, but imo 'pointing that out' doesn't inform the issue or dilute the charges nor provide a mitigating defence. All it highlights is the age of one of the parties. The 'she was just old enough' argument is a distraction or diversion from the real issue, which concerns the grooming and manipulation of girls and young women to service the sexual proclivities of older, wealthy men in an abusive and controlling environment. Consent under duress is not consent even if Andrew Windsor believed the girls Epstein, erm, 'introduced' him to genuinely had the hots for him - particularly given what we now know (and was surely known at the time) about the services Epstein and Maxwell provided to their wealthy patrons plus the ex-Duke's well-documented long association with them.

Frank Zappa

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:23 am

But he his still a duke, not your average dude, so let's see.

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:07 am

DRSB wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:23 am
But he his still a duke, not your average dude, so let's see.
Joe average and the story would be ancient history. What genuine public interest news is being side-lined by this sub-standard gothic trope though? Things happening in the world, very worrisome things, whilst half the worlds press is focussed on a medieval Dukes fall from grace.
WeAreAStableCountry

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:24 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:08 am
Hermit wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:24 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:58 am
Hermit wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:48 am
Unfortunately Epstein had flown her to London for the occasion.
...where the age of consent is 16 since the Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act 2000.
Yeahbut. Though the isn't about the legal age of consent in this-or-that jurisdiction, but about the nature of consent itself in circumstances where Epstein was grooming, controlling and trafficking girls and young women for sex, whether those girls and young women had a real choice about who they had sex with, and about the expectations of Epstein's clients.
All true, but laklak had pointed out that Andrew Windsor's victim was of the age of consent. When you mentioned that he had sex with her in London I merely pointed out that she was of the age of consent there as well.
Yeah. I could have been more explicit in my initial response, but imo 'pointing that out' doesn't inform the issue or dilute the charges nor provide a mitigating defence. All it highlights is the age of one of the parties. The 'she was just old enough' argument is a distraction or diversion from the real issue, which concerns the grooming and manipulation of girls and young women to service the sexual proclivities of older, wealthy men in an abusive and controlling environment. Consent under duress is not consent even if Andrew Windsor believed the girls Epstein, erm, 'introduced' him to genuinely had the hots for him - particularly given what we now know (and was surely known at the time) about the services Epstein and Maxwell provided to their wealthy patrons plus the ex-Duke's well-documented long association with them.
Once again, all true, but... ;)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

aufbahrung

Post by aufbahrung » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:58 am

Not how most men of wealth, taste and boredom would spend their spare time. Almost think he was the top of some invisible network of dirty old status validated chimps gaining first access to the females in some ape like species rather than a human android like most beta males...
WeAreAStableCountry

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:09 pm

I think you might have actually made a good point there Crumple. ;)

Frank Zappa