Andrew's goose is well and truly cooked.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: Andrew's goose is well and truly cooked.

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:55 am

BBC to air interview with Prince Andrew accuser
Virginia Giuffre was interviewed for a Panorama episode that will air on Monday night

The royal family is braced for more revelations about the Duke of York’s connections with Jeffrey Epstein, as the BBC prepares to air a Panorama interview with his accuser Virginia Giuffre on Monday night.

Giuffre was interviewed by the programme last month for a long-running investigation about Prince Andrew and his connections with the deceased sex offender. But before the Panorama episode was ready to air, Andrew agreed to do a disastrous sit-down interview with the rival BBC programme Newsnight.

The BBC has confirmed that the Panorama episode, called The Prince and the Epstein Scandal, will be shown in a specially lengthened hour-long edition, including Giuffre’s first British television interview regarding her meetings with the prince. She claims she was trafficked by Epstein and forced to have sex with the prince, who posed alongside her at the home of Ghislaine Maxwell in an infamous photograph.

“It was a really scary time in my life,” Giuffre says in a brief clip issued by the BBC ahead of the programme. “He knows what happened, I know what happened. And there’s only one of us telling the truth.”
UK monarchists are just like Johnson and Trump supporters; dead from the neck up.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:39 am

seriously, would you want to keep the royals as nominal heads (I mean, bessie has done a sterling job, even if the rest of the family has piled misconduct over gaffe)... or put the likes of BoJo officially on top?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 am

Presidents have other problems. One like they have in Germany is fine. Just a figure head. Something like Sweden is also ok where the government employs them to do certain functions but get away from the whole set up of 'royal family'. Their money belongs to the state. Let the buggers work for they money and get them out of the damn palaces.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:18 am

I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:21 am

It's a shame Epstein was suicided. Would have been some real bombshells released in testimony.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:32 am

I went to a gig on Saturday night where the lyrics of the closing song of the support act consisted entirely of: "Prince Andrew is a cunt!" I think everyone in the place must have been singing along by the end.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:57 pm

A cunt is useful. :biggrin: Andrew is not.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:18 pm

with the kind of broomhandle he has stuck in his arse, you could put it head down and use what he tries to pass for hair to mop the floor
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:25 pm

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:06 am

Now that the GB is about to disintegrate, I supposed time to do away with the crown. Honestly, are these royals worth the fuss they create?
Prince Andrew ‘used fake name to set up firm with tycoon who organised Thai trip where he partied with topless beauties’

The Queen's son reportedly used the name Andrew Inverness as he launched Naples Gold Limited with Johan Eliasch - the businessman who organised the Thailand trip that saw the royal photographed with a "bevy of topless beauties".
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10550106/ ... t-company/

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:20 am

Nothing surprises me anymore. The "royals" should be cut down a peg or two and removed from their palaces.
I see great changes when Liz kicks the bucket. Jug Ears will not be king. Who would want A 100 a day as queen?

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:30 pm

in the daylimail:
Proof Prince Andrew misled Emily Maitlis: Duke DID stay at Jeffrey Epstein's New York mansion, and secret itinerary shows hours of 'private time' during trip when Virginia Roberts claims he slept with her
Sources have confirmed the Queen's second son was indeed a guest at the paedophile tycoon's Manhattan home in April 2001
Andrew, 60, told Newsnight's Emily Maitlis last year: 'I wasn't staying there. I may have visited but definitely didn't, definitely, definitely no, no, no activity'
Well-placed sources have confirmed Andrew stayed at Epstein's £60million home on the final night of his pre-Easter visit to the US in 2001 'to save taxpayers' money'
But the insiders stressed that neither Epstein, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell nor Miss Roberts were at the property at the time
Yeah, these guys were not there but other girls were.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:17 pm

If he wasn't an HRH, albeit a depreciated one, he'd be on the first plane to New York - handcuffed.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:55 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:17 pm
If he wasn't an HRH, albeit a depreciated one, he'd be on the first plane to New York - handcuffed.
May be now he cannot avert this.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:31 am

He won't be extradited for a civil suit.

Of course, if he was innocent he'd have nothing to worry about in attending the proceedings and testifying in person - but I guess we all know how the justice system is weighted against the wealthy and powerful don't we?

:tea:

Frank Zappa