Tram Shooting in Utrecht, Netherlands?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Tram Shooting in Utrecht, Netherlands?

Post by Cunt » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:32 pm

If we can secure a label of 'racist' on anyone, large swaths of the left idiots will simply be unable to talk to them. Maybe they aren't allowed. Of all the people who have called those alt-right figures racist, few of them produce evidence, or conversations with the people involved.

It is like a mental health problem where you can't abide a different opinion...like the opposite of aiming for diversity.

Is there a way to objectively rate countries from 'most racist' to 'least racist'?

Where would the US fall? How about Canada?

Which countries would be on top? Which on bottom?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:45 pm

Of course we're racist. It's silly to deny it. Double standards are also everywhere. If you've never met someone whose opinion is influenced by racism that's great! I've lived around racists for a long time. So I guess that's why that comic was funny to me.

Stop letting the Europeans get under your skin man. We aren't nearly as bad as they say. That's true, and Democracy Now and the left do say a lot of stupid shit. But I can still laugh at our dumbass double standards and racism even if the comic isn't 100% accurate.

Jesus, if I think about it most jokes aren't! :lol:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:47 pm

Lefties are killing comedy, and I think it's because in every good, deep laugh, someone had to get hurt to inspire it.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:34 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:28 pm
There are boat loads - tens of millions - of hispanics living and working in the US.
Which should not come as a surprise to anybody, considering that the United States of America acquired well over half of Mexico by one means or another between 1845 and 1853.

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:28 pm
The so-called Muslim ban involved 7 countries in which terrorism was a concern.
Two of the seven countries don't even have a Muslim population to speak of. Still, if the reasoning underlying the travel ban were a terrorism concern, a) why was Venezuela on the list? b)why were Saudi Arabia and Pakistan not on the list?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:46 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:45 pm
We aren't nearly as bad as they say.
Yeah we are. I'd have agreed with you only a few years ago, but then we made Trump our head of state. A culture that makes someone like Trump its leader is seriously fucked up.

Btw, what's wrong with Democracy Now, anyway? They cover much of our disastrous foreign policy that the MSM ignores. Some tend to lump them in with the likes of Young Turks because they lean left and are internet based, but I think they are far better in terms of factual accuracy.
Last edited by Seabass on Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:56 pm

Hermit wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:34 pm
Still, if the reasoning underlying the travel ban were a terrorism concern, a) why was Venezuela on the list? b)why were Saudi Arabia and Pakistan not on the list?
Trump has even called it a muslim ban on multiple occasions. They tacked on a couple extra countries to get around the courts. It couldn't be more obvious. Anyone who says it isn't a muslim ban is either mendacious as fuck, mentally disabled, or completely and utterly brainwashed. Either way, they aren't worth engaging with. Not in serious discussion, anyway...
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:20 pm

Democracy Now is great.

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:43 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:21 pm
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
JimC wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:13 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:55 pm
Animavore wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:43 pm
Amazing how right-wingers were no were to be seen last Friday and now they're all up on this.
Amazing how left wingers were asking all Australians to apologize and accept guilt (as a racist society) for the one Australian who commits an atrocity ,but they never fail to rush to the aid of their beloved Islam to keep it safe from any suggestion of even having the slightest thing to do with motivating Muslims who shout Allahu Akbar as they murder people.
Evidence for left wingers calling for an Australian apology?
Not only asking for an apology, but saying that all white Australians are "implicated." Shame and apology are not enough when confronting Australia's "virulent racism."

That's the monumental horse shit coming out of that Progressive SJW world these days.
So why do I feel so guilty? And why am I so angry not just at the obvious targets, but at my country?

I’m a white Australian
federal politics, with its coded appeals to white, racist fear
Well, we can now say that one of the deadliest hate crimes in history was perpetrated by a white Australian. But not just by a white Australian: As Amy Remeikis at the Guardian put it, the massacre was “carried out in the name of white Australia.”
LOL - I bet this author doesn't say that Islamic terrorism is "in the name of Islam." I bet she says such terrorism is in the name of an extremist, small-minority misinterpretation of Islam. With this nutbag, however, it's in the name of white australia, and a natural result of the virulently racist white Australian society. Islam doesn't grow Islamic terrorism. But, white Australia grows white-boy terrorism.
We are a nation born of shame. A white-majority Australia exists only as the result of a genocidal invasion—another irony missed by Tarrant (and Trump) in his rants about invasion. It’s an original sin the country has recently grappled with:
See that - white is born with "original sin." You can only be redeemed of original sin through grace, not by works. Do your best to atone, of course - confess, do your penance, do your contrition, but whether you are redeemed is by grace of the higher power

Here's the agenda:
White Australians must no longer tolerate those mainstream voices who give white supremacy a platform and megaphone.
Note the language - who aren't we going to tolerate? "white supremacists" themselves? No it goes much farther than that - we aren't to tolerate anyone who would give white supremacy a platform or a megaphone -- the "mainstream voices" -- what this fuckwit is talking about are the people who the left wing progressive SJWs label white supremacists, but who aren't. This witch wants action taken against mainstream folks - you know - white supremacist facilitators like Christina Hoff-Sommers, Jordan Peterson, sometimes Sam Harris, that Nazi Ben Shapiro (only yarmulke wearing Nazi...), and the like. These are the magaphones and the platformers -- Trump too.

She would ban visas to any alt right figure - just being alt-right - now you get disabled under the law. That person's right to speak and express is not equal to this witch's own rights.
We must fight the normalization of Islamophobia
- and by that she means criticism of Islam as a poor moral guide - false - untrue - silly - a bad idea. Call it a "mother lode of bad ideas" and you are an Islamophobe. That's normalizing hatred.
You might think that this is all too strong, that placing at least some of the blame on white Australia is a kind of self-centered masochism, that blaming a nation’s culture for the sins of a citizen is like blaming humanity for the crimes of one man. But it’s better than the alternative, of saying “#notallAustralians” and looking the other way, thinking, well, there’s nothing I can do.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... aland.html

She wants to blame white Ozzies for one nutbag Ozzie's actions. But, if you blame Islam for inspiring mass killings for decades, even centuries, as the philosophical underpinning of "Islamic global terrorism" - well, no no! No no! Can't do that. That's Islamaphobia! Spreading hatred! It's o.k. to blame whitey - that's not white-a-phobia -- no - that's -- let's hazard a guess - "speaking truth to power" and "punching up." :funny:
So you managed to find one idiot who blames white Aussies for the mass murder. Congratulations, bias confirmed. What I find interesting is that you're more upset about this lady's article than you are about the mass murder of fifty muslims. You're more sympathetic to the white "victims" of this woman's article than you are toward the 50 innocent, brown muslims who were mowed down for being brown muslims. What does that say about you?

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:15 pm

Seabass wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:43 pm

So you managed to find one idiot who blames white Aussies for the mass murder. Congratulations, bias confirmed. What I find interesting is that you're more upset about this lady's article than you are about the mass murder of fifty muslims. You're more sympathetic to the white "victims" of this woman's article than you are toward the 50 innocent, brown muslims who were mowed down for being brown muslims. What does that say about you?
I expressed the same amount of upset about this incident as I did about the incident in Las Vegas, or the incident in the Orlando night club by the Muslim person. I am against mass murder regardless of who gets murdered, but I have never expressed any sort of "rage" or the like, if that's what you're looking for. Muslim terrorists killed dozens in the Yirgou Massacre in Burkina Faso in January - I didn't see you "upset" about that. Granted, I wasn't either, because there is only so much one can do about these things. I certainly am not going to get "upset" simply because the victims themselves were Muslim. The fact of their devotion to the Islamic faith is not relevant to me.

I didn't hear much upset expressed by you about the Phillippines Church bombings - Jolo Island on January 27. Around 20 Catholics were blown up and dozens wounded in an attack on the church. I mean, granted, I didn't make a huge scene over it either. That's because I don't make a huge scene over these incidents whether they are committed by Moslem assholes or non-Moslem assholes.

On March 17 - just last week - a priest was kidnapped by Moslem terrorists and multiple people were killed during the kidnapping, in Burkina Faso.

On March 11 - 2 weeks ago - in Nigeria, almost 50 Christians were killed by Moslem extremists, including a Christian pastor. Another Muslim attack on Christians on February 26 took the lives of 32 more people.

In November, 2018, like 40 Christians were massacred in Central African Republic by Muslims who attacked a Christian cathedral.

August 2018 - dozens of Christians killed in Ethiopia, including 6 Catholic priests, in Muslim attack on Christians.

How upset are you about those incidents? I guess not upset enough to stop talking about other issues at the time, were you? Me neither. I mean - I don't like them - and I am sure you don't like them either - but, sectarian violence happens, and I oppose it no matter who is doing the violence. Is that good enough? Or, am I supposed to have more outrage when it happens in New Zealand as opposed to when it happens in Nigeria, Burkina Faso, or Central African Republic or Philippines? Specify for me which religiously inspired mass-murders your moral sensibilities suggest I should be most outraged about. Is it something about whitey or punching up or down or something? Progressive stack of moral outrage? Or, should I be wearing a hijab for the New Zealand victims, and maybe wear a giant crucifix for the Catholic victims?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:32 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:15 pm
Seabass wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:43 pm

I expressed the same amount of upset about this incident as I did about the incident in Las Vegas, or the incident in the Orlando night club by the Muslim person. I am against mass murder regardless of who gets murdered, but I have never expressed any sort of "rage" or the like, if that's what you're looking for. Muslim terrorists killed dozens in the Yirgou Massacre in Burkina Faso in January - I didn't see you "upset" about that. Granted, I wasn't either, because there is only so much one can do about these things. I certainly am not going to get "upset" simply because the victims themselves were Muslim. The fact of their devotion to the Islamic faith is not relevant to me.

I didn't hear much upset expressed by you about the Phillippines Church bombings - Jolo Island on January 27. Around 20 Catholics were blown up and dozens wounded in an attack on the church. I mean, granted, I didn't make a huge scene over it either. That's because I don't make a huge scene over these incidents whether they are committed by Moslem assholes or non-Moslem assholes.

On March 17 - just last week - a priest was kidnapped by Moslem terrorists and multiple people were killed during the kidnapping, in Burkina Faso.

On March 11 - 2 weeks ago - in Nigeria, almost 50 Christians were killed by Moslem extremists, including a Christian pastor. Another Muslim attack on Christians on February 26 took the lives of 32 more people.

In November, 2018, like 40 Christians were massacred in Central African Republic by Muslims who attacked a Christian cathedral.

August 2018 - dozens of Christians killed in Ethiopia, including 6 Catholic priests, in Muslim attack on Christians.

How upset are you about those incidents? I guess not upset enough to stop talking about other issues at the time, were you? Me neither. I mean - I don't like them - and I am sure you don't like them either - but, sectarian violence happens, and I oppose it no matter who is doing the violence. Is that good enough? Or, am I supposed to have more outrage when it happens in New Zealand as opposed to when it happens in Nigeria, Burkina Faso, or Central African Republic or Philippines? Specify for me which religiously inspired mass-murders your moral sensibilities suggest I should be most outraged about. Is it something about whitey or punching up or down or something? Progressive stack of moral outrage? Or, should I be wearing a hijab for the New Zealand victims, and maybe wear a giant crucifix for the Catholic victims?
Nice try, but those other incidents weren't discussed on this forum.

No, Coito, I don't expect you to express rage over every mass murder. I don't expect you to expect you to express rage over any mass murder. But it's telling that when you do happen to wade into a discussion about a mass murder of muslims, your gut reaction is to express sympathy not for the brown, muslim victims of the mass murder, but rather for the white victims of a stupid article. You've fully bought into the white, male victimhood crap that FoxBreitbartCallerWars peddles.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:39 am

That isn't my gut reaction.

I did express sympathy - which you ignored, and pretended I did not express.

I never claimed anyone was a victim, much less of an article. What are you on about?

I don't engage in your identity politics. You're the one who refuses to consider people as individuals. You just want to say white man bad, when you're not saying "orange man bad."
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:53 am

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:39 am
That isn't my gut reaction.

I did express sympathy - which you ignored, and pretended I did not express.

I never claimed anyone was a victim, much less of an article. What are you on about?

I don't engage in your identity politics. You're the one who refuses to consider people as individuals. You just want to say white man bad, when you're not saying "orange man bad."
:funny: You're the one that's always engaging in white, male identity politics. It's what you do. It's all you do.

I never say white man bad. In fact I have on several occasions defended white man. It's conservatives like you that I don't like.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:37 am

Looks like you're letting the Alt-Right control the conversation again.

http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=54600
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:53 am

I think Trump supporters should be made watch the video of the New Zealand shooting, like Eisenhower marching Germans through the concentration camps to witness the horrors, so they can see the results of their hate speech.

Problem is they'd probably cheer and enjoy it.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:14 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:32 pm

Is there a way to objectively rate countries from 'most racist' to 'least racist'?
Asians are 'reast lacist'. :ddpan:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4